• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
My ears were burning did somebody say straight peach main?

Also made it out of pools at zenith, got 2nd in my pools only losing to pc chris

:phone:

Get Low

Smash Ace
It's okay. There's a video on Youtube of me getting three-stocked twice by Duck.
Besides, Melee players generally aren't that judgmental.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
^ HAHAAHaAHAHA

:(

To add on i guess, i lost in a bo5 to someone i really think i can beat. i won game 1 and on game 2 all i had to do was roll but effed up and then lost the game. was really mad the rest of the set and lost. ugh

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I have some super intense sets from a tourney I won yesterday that are going to be uploaded! Can't wait to share it with y'all <3

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
My opinion on Falco/Peach has returned to it being even.

I find that it helps to pull back for a moment, and slow my movements down a bit when I'm getting angry. It calms me down, and helps my tech skill.

Get Low

Smash Ace
To add on i guess, i lost in a bo5 to someone i really think i can beat. i won game 1 and on game 2 all i had to do was roll but effed up and then lost the game. was really mad the rest of the set and lost. ugh
Who was it against?

I have some super intense sets from a tourney I won yesterday that are going to be uploaded! Can't wait to share it with y'all <3
That's a nice thing to say when we're having a conversation about Youtube videos of ourselves sucking. :(

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I lost a tournament set in Winner's Finals when I was about to time out a Sheik on Dreamland and the last second I died at the bottom trying to avoid his bull**** while floating down with my umbrella. Got Baka'd lol

baka4moé

Smash Champion
khepri, a falcon player that used to be midwest but moved to socal recently...iirc he used to be kels' doubles partner? not sure..

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Thanks for the storys guys.

Some crazy stuff going on at zenith, m2k beat drpp 3 to 1 and 1 match was a jv4. Also hbox just lost to chu so winner finals is m2k vs chu.

Also i am starting to think falcon isn't so bad after trying to fight the mu like armada, but i flip on that mu so much i have no idea.

Silly nice job.

Lastly i am upset with how i did but my first and main goal was to get out of pools at this tourney and i did that so i have that to fall back on, also i didnt get dead last. Also this was the 1st tourney i entered that had pools so i was happy to get out made me feel pro like for a day

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Khepri is legit as hell. Yes, him and kels were doubles partners for years and iirc they were roommates for a while. He came to a smashfest at vro's a month or so ago and I can tell you first hand that he hasn't lost it. I mean, I beat him in our first two friendlies, but im the falcon slayer :p

baka4moé

Smash Champion
thanks lol. i know khepri is really good, its just that i beat him the last time we played before in tourney, and i was fighting a terrible mental battle the rest of the set after my eff up. granted he was playing very solid yesterday.

to stay on discussion, how do you guys stay focused during a match? especially if something throws you off like something janky or a really key mess-up etc. i feel morale/confidence is very important while playing..

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Good ****, DoH! Go :peach:

Baka, yesterday during my sets vs. Tai and Okami, practically everyone was cheering against me.

I had to focus harder than I ever have in a tournament setting. My head and hands were sweating so much (ew lol).

Basically, I had to keep a strong mindset and tune out everything else that was going on around me.

I can't wait for those sets to be uploaded, with all the audio included.

<3

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
You Peach players have it really bad, Norcal loves me and never cheers against me.

My community is the ****

Edit: ask KK cuz they love him too.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Also I declare myself the best Peach on the East Coast

Cant argue with that (for now), even if i played my best i dont think i could of gotten 7th. But i like to believe i could of won 1 of r dittos.

Sorry i didnt talk more to u when we were playing i was still in a bad mood from bracket but it was nice meeting u

Edit @kk: that quote is amazing and its going in my sig once i get to a real computer

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
To quote VaNz,

"If you d-throw fair as Sheik they'll boo you out of the tourney. If you d-throw fair as Falcon, they throw confetti and wet their pants."

It's probably not the exact quote but you get the idea.

Nobody likes strong female characters.

To quote VaNz,

"If you d-throw fair as Sheik they'll boo you out of the tourney. If you d-throw fair as Falcon, they throw confetti and wet their pants."

It's probably not the exact quote but you get the idea.

Nobody likes strong female characters.
Falcongasms >_>

how do you guys stay focused during a match? especially if something throws you off like something janky or a really key mess-up etc. i feel morale/confidence is very important while playing..
I can't care at all about winning or losing. I just want to play the game. (There are times where I cheer about winning)

I got 7th at zenith. Party post.

Also I declare myself the best Peach on the East Coast
Way to go!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
^ HAHAAHaAHAHA

:(

LOL the top part made me laugh so hard...poor baka. I wouldn't trip about losing to Khepri. He's really really good from what I remember (played him like 2 years ago)

Top Bottom