• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
DoH is def the best peach in EC. I do not see anyone really on his level. I may be wrong but I just didnt see any good peaches at Zenith.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Dude I have 8 years of tournament experience. You can't just show up and get mad when you don't stack up to that

:phone:

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Mafia would be a much better player if he didn't ***** out and play falcon everytime he loses with peach

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Dude I have 8 years of tournament experience. You can't just show up and get mad when you don't stack up to that

I didnt say i was as good as u (b/c i know i am not atm), but i am def a solid player on an up swing (but i guess if u meant visually see any other good peaches i cant argue since i played so bad in bracket i def didnt look like a good peach player)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I beat g$ once in tourney (he wasnt playing his best imo) so i guess i see what u r saying but i have gotten close and then i get in my own head about winning and choke

Also harsh video to post, i never faced a bowser b4 (u can see i had no idea what i was doing, and i was far worst then. (Also in the link vid u can see me choke with a dthrow when i meant to fthrow

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Why are you trying to argue for recognition? That comes off as so pretentious.

If they dont consider you a threat, prove them wrong.

Get up, look sickening, and make them eat it.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I really didnt argue that much, my first post was a joke (which i thought was evident by the crying part) anyway as i said b4 i am on the upswing and my wins will come, ny is just a hard place to start beating good players b/c the skill gap between the high level and the lower levels is kinda great (probably like this in many regions)

But its ok b/c if anyone remembers i made a list of goals, and i am doing pretty well in the short amount of time so far.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ny is just a hard place to start beating good players b/c the skill gap between the high level and the lower levels is kinda great (probably like this in many regions)
I think this is indeed true in a lot of regions lol...the skill gap between me/ppl around my level and the "tier" of players above is just ridiculous
Just curious, but how long have you been going to tournaments? And by tournaments I mean smashboards tournies.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Yeah, the MW seems like the region with the most Peaches right now (but it's the Midwest).

I wouldn't mind watching a Peach crew battle, WC vs MW.

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol no way. Baka, myself, and Light would destroy y'all

might wanna qualify your post better next time so that everyone doesn't think you hate the rest of the WC peach mains. i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you figured that you 3 could beat the midwest without anyone else

what might have caused less drama was adding something as simple as "we don't even need the rest of the WC peaches to win"

this is the peach boards and you know people are gonna twist things to pick fights. i'm in a good mood so i think i probably read that how you meant

(and truth be told i forgot connor was a WC peach to LOOOOOOOOOOL)

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I was counting active Peach mains lol. totes forgot about Bladewise. His Peach is legit. Your Peach is totes awesome. I like Alan's doubles skills (green Peach is silly) and Connor has a technical Peach. West Coast all the day for :peach: Wish Pink Shinobi was still active

MacD

pink shinobi lives in minnesota now so i guess he'd be a mid west if anything

AND HEY MAN, I WENT TO APEX AND UHHHH, THAT ONE RANDOM LOCAL WITH TOPH

MacD

cause he doesn't play smash or fighting games anymore i think

it's been a while since i've talked to him so i'm not completely sure what he's up to. he is originally from there but then his family moved to fresno. i think he still had family there and he liked it there cause he's weird or something

Top Bottom