• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
MacD could be Hermes. And his opponents are all Pandora.

He explicitly tells his opponents, "whatever you do, don't jump into the down smash." And what do they do?

:rolleyes:

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Why the eff am I Hestia? I couldn't have any less in common with her. I would be like.. apollo or something.
I gave you Hestia because you gave up your seat in the Pantheon to Dionysus.

So I guess i'd have to equate DoH to Dionysus as well. Its a stretch but it works.

I feel like Mccains personality is like a perfect match to Hera, but he doesnt have some husband he always tries to **** with so that doesnt work.

Mccain can be Zeus trying to seduce Ganymede. Its practically Mccain trying to seduce "insert guy who looks 14".

Cia

das kwl
I gave you Hestia because you gave up your seat in the Pantheon to Dionysus.

So I guess i'd have to equate DoH to Dionysus as well. Its a stretch but it works.

I feel like Mccains personality is like a perfect match to Hera, but he doesnt have some husband he always tries to **** with so that doesnt work.

Mccain can be Zeus trying to seduce Ganymede. Its practically Mccain trying to seduce "insert guy who looks 14".
parthenon* PUT DOWN THE LEAGUE

lol

and i guess.. but

ughh hestia <_<

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Says the guy with the LeBlanc avatar, lol.

And why are you quitting Peach again? Just so I can be thoroughly saddened.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
its funny that the greek god thing is going on, then wake went to the falco boards and told someone who was asking how to fight peach to pray to the peach gods. idk if he meant it as a reference but i found it funny. Also i strongly support all peach's choosing a god (or being given a god) even if maybe not every god is a greek one

I think this is indeed true in a lot of regions lol...the skill gap between me/ppl around my level and the "tier" of players above is just ridiculous
Just curious, but how long have you been going to tournaments? And by tournaments I mean smashboards tournies.
just saw this. idk maybe around a yea maybe a little less.

edit:
i was told that as a new peach player i should learn to float cancel first...

what do i do in order to pull it off?
read this http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=41170# and/or this http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=32406#, and if u still have questions come back and ask and someone will try to help u

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
If we're choosing patron gods give me Demeter or Poseidon. The choice between food (which contains chicken and watermelon) or the sea (and horses, cuz *****es love horses) is a hard one.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Persephone is the one you're looking for.

I'd love being Persephone. It's such a pretty name, and I imagine a dark, pretty girl...

*coughcough*

crush

Smash Master
Persephone is the one you're looking for.

I'd love being Persephone. It's such a pretty name, and I imagine a dark, pretty girl...

*coughcough*
too bad

im pretty sure black people didnt exist back in greek god times.

gg.

i have 5 infrction points and im from the ghetto do you really want to do this teczero?

crush

Smash Master
well its hard to troll people after a year and 3k posts
fool smashboards once, shame on me
fool smashboards 3384 times, shame on this ****ty website
i thought i could troll forever
no one ever said it would be this hard
take me back to the start

Top Bottom