• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Yeah, guys....after playing some games today, and trying to test out what I've been thinking...I think Puff is harder than Fox. :(

I know you think it's simple, DoH, but it's not even a matter of it being a tricky learn. I just legitimately think Puff beats on Peach hard (I don't think it's undoable, just really hard :( )

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
lol at least i won the tournament.

almost lost like a billion times though. had to make a comeback of the century to win. can't wait for those sets to be uploaded vs. Okami in Grand Finals. It was cray cray

VA

Smash Hero
lol at least i won the tournament.

almost lost like a billion times though. had to make a comeback of the century to win. can't wait for those sets to be uploaded vs. Okami in Grand Finals. It was cray cray
lol cray cray. Why didn't you float side to side??? omg that ending is just hilarious.

p.s. I typed cray cray into youtube the other day. it came up with this sassy ***** called glozell. she has this awesome video called nasty stank funky childrens.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Kyle you pretty much just had to not touch your controller and you would have won.

You probably suck vs Puff because your spacing sucks because you don't actually know how to play the game, just mimic other Peaches.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Ouch. SO hostile.

But yeah, it's not like there are good Peaches who have trouble with Puff.

VA

Smash Hero
Kyle you pretty much just had to not touch your controller and you would have won.

You probably suck vs Puff because your spacing sucks because you don't actually know how to play the game, just mimic other Peaches.
DoH <3

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I mean I don't really know how to play this game either, I'm just a pretty good Armada mimic (the best?)

But once upon a time I had to learn stuff and develop a metagame with spacing tricks that most of you newer players have glossed over and missed in your development.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Yo guys at zenith hbox told me that doh's peach gives his jiggs the most trouble (i kinda assumed he wasn't counting armada but idk for sure)

Also he called my peach unrestable (which is cool but didnt stop me from getting whooped)

:phone:

Rosedemon

Smash Champion

(SOMEONE TELL ME WHY THIS GIF IS SO GOOD FOR THE PEACH BOARDS HOLY DAMN)

Best. Post. Ever.

The Grandfather hath spoken!

Edit: I just watched the matches and im a little perturbed that some people get to prosper in regions like this.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion

Best. Post. Ever.

The Grandfather hath spoken!

Edit: I just watched the matches and im a little perturbed that some people get to prosper in regions like this.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I mean I don't really know how to play this game either, I'm just a pretty good Armada mimic (the best?)

But once upon a time I had to learn stuff and develop a metagame with spacing tricks that most of you newer players have glossed over and missed in your development.
Oh, ok. I see. Well, all I can say is that I do my best to think through problems I have in my "style" on my own. Sure, I have people I talk to about the game and all, and I watch things and try things that I've seen. But I can't say there's a Peach I'm really copying. Though I might find out that there is.

I also kind of took your post completely the wrong way. *sigh*

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
We're all taking bits and pieces from at leats one peach.

No one was utilizing uairs like they did until they saw Armada, same can be said about dtilt and our shield pressure FC game (courtesy of XIF).

I personally know DoH has invented quite a few things that we may not all utilize (his superb power shielding and his fsmash shenanigans) but we may have picked up on something he does every now and then.

I personally borrow things from XIF, DoH and Armada and I ask (not very often) MacD for advice in certain MUs.

Top Bottom