• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah I know, I've asked a few times already actually. I just got back from monthly and I got knocked out by a pikachu and it was mad tough T_T

I can't approach with like, turnip->fc fair cause then I usually take a big fat usmash to the face. I honestly don't even know what else to say really, besides it being mad hard for me >_>

Cia

das kwl
If the Pikachu has a habit of Usmashing Peach out of FC aerials, bait the Usmash. It has some nice cool down time. you can easily get in a Fair if they've started charging the Usmash too early.

Cris - I use the same font but my color varies from Silver, light blue, pale green, pink, and plum:D

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Vanz when you get the chance can you PLEASE teach gmoney the Marth v Peach matchup. Watching him play it makes me wanna gauge my eyes out...I think its easily one of his worst matchups and as a Marth main it shouldn't be.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
If the Pikachu has a habit of Usmashing Peach out of FC aerials, bait the Usmash. It has some nice cool down time. you can easily get in a Fair if they've started charging the Usmash too early.

Cris - I use the same font but my color varies from Silver, light blue, pale green, pink, and plum:D
I can't wait to play you at RoM2 :D. Your housing with me, Zoso, Tichinde and co. I think so that will be a lot of fun.

I want to sticky this but there is so many stickies, one day I'm gonna have to reorganize like 50% of the character discussion stickies...

I need to be taught to always camp Peach. So you better get your teaching hat on.

Cia

das kwl
Vanz when you get the chance can you PLEASE teach gmoney the Marth v Peach matchup. Watching him play it makes me wanna gauge my eyes out...I think its easily one of his worst matchups and as a Marth main it shouldn't be.
He's usually not THAT bad vs Peach, but he claims to hate her. I take it he messed up bad? lolz

Oh my god that was horrendous
I hardly even play marth but was just watching his match vs connor like "DON'T DO THAT"

good **** to connor, he beasted all over the place.
can you plz link me? i have to see this.

I can't wait to play you at RoM2 :D. Your housing with me, Zoso, Tichinde and co. I think so that will be a lot of fun.
I'm sooo hyped for RoM. and JFox says that I'm like the best practice ever. So get ready for epic matches

:colorful:

MacD

Banned via Administration
oh god, connor, that was only round 3 and you screwed up at first, i'm just sad i didn't get to play the marth in tourny :(

MacD

haha, give waffle's time to upload, he still has to finish singles from a tourney, then another whole tourney to upload before pat's house, though hopefully he'll be on top of it and get it done soon

Cia

das kwl
No prob. BTW, I saw that you got 5th.

GOOD STUFF. My placings have been rather =| lately.

But I think I can pull off singles digits at RoM

wish me luck.

MacD

step it up vanz, i wanna see single digits at rom, me and zhu were talking about going, and if i didn't have a midterm on friday we probably would have showed and ***** in teams

but you got this!!!!!!!! show them what peach (or whoever you end up using) can do it, who are you teaming with? oh and if you ever get the chance, do peach IC's with chu, i swear that team ***** so hard for no reason

and i hella want to go to the next rom that happens, travelling out of state for tounries is hella fun

Cia

das kwl
step it up vanz, i wanna see single digits at rom, me and zhu were talking about going, and if i didn't have a midterm on friday we probably would have showed and ***** in teams

but you got this!!!!!!!! show them what peach (or whoever you end up using) can do it, who are you teaming with? oh and if you ever get the chance, do peach IC's with chu, i swear that team ***** so hard for no reason

and i hella want to go to the next rom that happens, travelling out of state for tounries is hella fun
I'm teaming with teczero for RoM. we got 5th in teams last time. I have a feeling we're going to **** at this. You should see our double Peach. :D

And I would love to team with Chu, but I doubt he'd ever team with me. And he's been teaming with Do'H a lot lately.

MacD

peach sheik *****, dsmash > dsmash combos, then again so does double peach

oh, who uplaods vids over there, i always wanna see matches but idk who to search for or who uploads the good stuff and i wanna see some peach vids, though preferibly not DoH vs any fox on yoshi's <3 doh

Cia

das kwl
LOL.. most matches will be uploaded on these accounts.

Pakmanoncrack - Pakman
TrucidOL8R - Scar - though I might have to get the matches from him because it takes him years to upload unless he's ****** in them :mad:
SmashGizmo - Mogwai
CxOxSxMxO - Me

Cia

das kwl
Teczero - Yooo, I need to play you for HOURS before RoM.

If I play at RoM as well as I did at your place at weekend, EASY top 10. You make me play amazing.

And Teczero's Youtube is 'Teczer0'

D'oH - agreed!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Teczero - Yooo, I need to play you for HOURS before RoM.

If I play at RoM as well as I did at your place at weekend, EASY top 10. You make me play amazing.

And Teczero's Youtube is 'Teczer0'

D'oH - agreed!
This can be easily arranged :laugh:

Lets do this, I'm gonna practice my peach/fox/sheik for thissssss =)

Cia

das kwl
^ Yoo, get a smashfest going sometime this week. Even if there's a smashfest everyday, i don't care. We need to be ready for RoM.

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
yo just go to dans today ill hit u up on aim me and chops will be there, chops is going at 3, ill be going later.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Can anyone make it to my place? I was thinking of having a fest tomorrow. A small one but one nonetheless.

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Reading all of this buzz about RoM2 is getting me hyped up! I would have totally gone this year if I didn't already have my plane tickets home. *sigh*. Don't beat up on the Western NY kids too much in singles, Vanz. But I want to see absolute **** in teams. Peach + Peach all the way!

Cia

das kwl
LMFAO @ that video.

I just got some nice practice against Benny, Enzo, and Lambchops today. top 10 @ RoM is definitely within my grasp. I'm playing so well :D

General - I'm gonna try to get our double Peach team recorded. It's sooooo sick :D

otg

Smash Master
LMFAO @ that video.

I just got some nice practice against Benny, Enzo, and Lambchops today. top 10 @ RoM is definitely within my grasp. I'm playing so well :D

General - I'm gonna try to get our double Peach team recorded. It's sooooo sick :D
Vanz lets play sometime this week. I need some serious peach practice and I think my Doc's got you right now son. GET AT ME.

*jokes*

Cia

das kwl
^ No lie, I'm going to be playing smash everyday up until RoM. Why don't you come down to train with us? I'm heading to queens in a few hours where I'll most likely be playing against Enzo, Benny, Warriorknight, and Chops.

Tipman - show up to one of these for some last minute RoM practice.

----

Also, sorry if I've gone off topic for a while. Just really hyped for RoM. If anyone has questions or Information, feel free :D

MacD

RoM hype is too good

but i have a question, why is it when people (for most every character) get grabs they don't jab people before the throw, it's a free 2-lots of damage

like if my opponent isn't trying to mash out and they are at like 100% i'll hit them like 4+ times and they either takes lots of damage or start trying to mash out and screw up the DI

Cia

das kwl
^ Because it's an attempt to get the grab off before your opponent can input their DI. This is best for someone who has a killing grab (Like Peach, Puff, and Ness) And I can't remember how many times I've killed Falco with it.

MacD

i understand, sometimes i go for the quick kill, which i did actually this weekend in teams and he didn't DI

but you know how sometimes you just know your opponent is going to DI or they aren't at killing percent/have good recovery... idk

and i swear falco can't DI it well, it's weird like he never goes up to the corner or anything

oh you know what's fun, if you are chain grabbing near the edge, look at the opponents controller real quick and if they are DIing like crap, fthrow them, it's hella funny

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'd tell you to cheat and listen to their controller, but you live on West Coast so if it's against anyone of any importance there's going to be Waffes' trademark megaphone lungs blaring into the ears of everyone in the venue at any given moment so that doesn't work...

The Irish Mafia

LOL megaphone lungs
Which way do you DI falcon's Dthrow? I'd found DIing it up at zero will get you off easy, he can't knee, I think, and he only can land 1 nair hit before you can nair out. I've taken the "Don't get grabbed" approach to falcon, and it's worked pretty well, but my sparring partner (in the video above) has sorta figured it out and started going for pretty much only grabs.

also, videos
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19tCI3NInos
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCY9W9fp6jI
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrdY-J4VrEY

Cia

das kwl
Another insane day of pre-RoM training. Played against DJN, Alukard, G$, Chops, PB&J, Jman, and HOME MADE MUTHA****IN WAFFLES!! GET AT THAT!!

I also just found out that I'm probably the best Ness in the world because of how similar he is to Peach. When the matches get uploaded, you will see why :laugh:
-----

It's 4am, and I'm pretty tired. But I promise I will watch all of those matches tmr. :)

Top Bottom