• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

Tero.

Smash Champion
I'm so jealous right now because you people have so many smashfests and tournaments :´(

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Ness is rediculously similar to Peach. If only if his attacks were safe on it and he had more priority...

MacD

Banned via Administration
wow, way to make vanz go ness in pools

good stuff, i thought you guys were going to lose to the marth fox after first match (even though it's jujst cause you got gayed by shine spikes), but i love IC's too

i wanna see you get off in brack tomorrow vanz

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I'm so jealous right now because you people have so many smashfests and tournaments :´(
Me too. As soon as I saw his post, I thought of moving there. Too bad I'm not that much of a smash-fanatic. You're likely worse off than me though =(

Ness is ridiculously similar to Peach.
yeah, Peach is such a Ness clone. She should have got cut out of brawl like roy and y-link.

Just messing.
Other than double-jump canceling (which peach doesn't really need), f-smash (again, peach doesnt really need), and nair, what is similar?

And good luck Vanz. If you get/have some recent vids posted, I would be grateful.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
The way they move is really similar, except Ness has a good wd...

The both use fair to space, uair to combo, and bair to edgeguard/kill. Ness is like a weird hybrid of Zelda, Falcon, and Peach.

Cia

das kwl
RoM was CRAZY intense. I'm tired right now, so I won't go into much detail, but I got 9th in teams with Tec0, and 13th in singles losing to Darc and Lucky.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Vanz good stuff man

hey you think by any chance is their something i can see how big the hitboxes and priorityies of the game...without getting a ar b/c i can't find one =/?

Samochan

Smash Master
Vanz good stuff man

hey you think by any chance is their something i can see how big the hitboxes and priorityies of the game...without getting a ar b/c i can't find one =/?
There was a thread somewhere which had plenty of hitbox data, peach being one of them... I saved those hitboxes onto my comp, but I don't think I can get those onto the internet. I can tell you though that jiggs hitboxes are massively broken lol and sheik's fair is very stupid. Peach's ftilt has a random lingering hitbox even though she already lifted her foot and her poor bair's hitbox gets really small and weak on frame 9 (becomes active on frame 6).

If there's a specific frame you'd like me to post, I could do that. Or I might be able to make a gif out of some attack or something...

Samochan

Smash Master
well i want to know more or less the hitboxs that are gaint that i can spam and feel somewhat save by spamming
Spamming an attack is never safe if you get predictable by doing it. :p

Peach hitboxes aren't too small, but it's usually only for couple of frames where they get big and nair is her fastest move alongside slap to come out, bair is like 6 frame move but works better as a wall. If you want to spam a move, it would basically be turnips, float cancels, dash attack or dsmash, depending of the situation. But spamming in general is not good unless you spam lasers or other non-laggy projectile lol.

The Irish Mafia

RoM2 was awesomeeeee
learned how to peach ditto, and almost beat mango in a peach ditto in pools. He's so **** goooood
Thanks to Vans, TecZer0, and DoH for all the advice, it really helped my (low) placement. I'll go do better next time.
somuchrape

Cia

das kwl
^ The same way you do Samus' straight missile. You have to tap the control stick and press B at the same time.

and I'm STILL on a RoM high. I need to see some of those vids!!

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice
It's been discussed multiple times that you have to be pretty much frame perfect for that to happen.

Some people have gotten close though. In any case fc nair shield pressure is too good, I love reading rolls out of it and punishing.

Quaz

Smash Master
ok so I've come to a conclusion that you cannot CC Dsmash falcon's gentleman. Annoying? yeah...

if someone could tell me that I'm wrong and that its just me not dsmashing good enough or something I'd feel realy weird yet happy at the same time.

The Irish Mafia

went to a small tournament yesterday. Did alright in singles, played against Variola and won, then lost to Arcnatural, then played PsykoPlompton and won, and finally lost to MattDotZeb. I was very close to winning the neutral, I had him at 70 percent on FoD and accidentlally airdodgeded into the ledge instead of on top of it. 1 dsmash and a bair would've been the match. It's a pretty long-term goal of mine to beat him in MM/tourney, and getting this close was good. I got frustrated and *****ed out in the 2nd match, cp'd brinstar, and died a lot.
I need to figure out what to do about countering firebird/fox. I always get worried about being hit by it, and can never nair them out of it. I try to hit them out of the inital stage, but I never seem to hit them. Any tips?

Cia

das kwl
I HATE edgeguarding with Bair. I feel like mine, more than anyone else's, tend to trade rather win. it's really annoying.

And uhh.. I quit Peach. I haven't been playing her much lately. Even at RoM. I used her in like 2-3 sets throughout the whole tournament. I'll still be around the Peach boards tho.

:D

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I have no idea. I kind of don't want to team with Chu.

I wish I could team with Jman again, that was so much fun.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I have no idea. I kind of don't want to team with Chu.

I wish I could team with Jman again, that was so much fun.
yeah, you two were starting to really gel as a team it looked like.

why am i on the peach boards

Top Bottom