• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unexplainable Common Things

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Self explanatory title is self explanatory.

Post anything that would happen to an ordinary man on an ordinary day that is unexplainable possibly in his normal house.

I'll go first for example:

When earphones go in my pocket untangled, they come out tangled.

You can't explain that ****.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Managing to call random people or typing all kinds of wonderful messages such as "pppopllllpppoolpppoolllppol" when my phone is in my pocket.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
When I hear the same creek in the floorboard everytime I walk past a particular spot in my home and I haven't fallen through the floor over the years.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Managing to call random people or typing all kinds of wonderful messages such as "pppopllllpppoolpppoolllppol" when my phone is in my pocket.
lololol. Same here.

Wonderfull things like "asadsdkjsmvdreoefmlasfwefkmv".

But last time this happened, it said, "ascacdvsdvflikeithotcsadv".
I find this as a coincidence at first but when this happened again...
"6666666666666666666666666"

I flipped. Entirely.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
When something accidentally falls out of your hands on the ground (a coin, a pen, etc) but when you look it's nowhere to be found..
and then it magically shows up on the other side of the room 4 days later

I hate that ****

Life

Smash Hero
This one time, I was out golfing, I hit a ball, watched it come to a stop, could see it from where I was standing, but when I went over to hit it again it was gone. I have at least one witness too.

More commonly, slamming your finger in a car door. Owwwwwww...

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
When something accidentally falls out of your hands on the ground (a coin, a pen, etc) but when you look it's nowhere to be found..
and then it magically shows up on the other side of the room 4 days later

I hate that ****
omg this so much^

also knowing u left ur keys, etc. on a table, and they disappear when u need them, only to show up a few days later in a completely weird location (like under/behind the couch:mad:)!

Clownbot

Smash Lord
How Rick Harrison has so many buddies that are experts in things. :(
Let me call in a friend of mine who's an expert in unexplainable common things.

Here we have a toilet with a yellow tinge to the water even though you flushed the last time you used the bathroom.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Things like wearing my sunglasses when I go out to eat, I take them off, later when I'm drving I'm suddenly looking for them but they are nowhere to be found, later I find out that they were aside my bed the whole time. 0_o

True story.

:phone:

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if its just me, but I find it strange how when you go to other people's houses their couches are much more comfortable than your own; but when those same people come to your house they like your couch better than theirs.

There have been many times in the past I nearly fell asleep watching a movie at a friends house because their living room couch was soo comfortable.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm not sure if its just me, but I find it strange how when you go to other people's houses their couches are much more comfortable than your own; but when those same people come to your house they like your couch better than theirs.

There have been many times in the past I nearly fell asleep watching a movie at a friends house because their living room couch was soo comfortable.
I've always felt that furniture at other people's houses was very uncomfortable.

Especially beds. I can't sleep in any bed but my own

Palpi

Smash Hero
The necessity of the subjective experience known as consciousness to function in our lives. If you think about it, we know nothing about consciousness and consciousness is the things that is most clearly presented to us at any given time.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
When I throw a piece of paper onto a table, it stands up on it's end. I am not %#@#ing kidding.

sNess California

Smash Cadet
One of the very few things that I loathe the most is when you are about to do something in your day, and you make it your top priority, and for the whole day you think about doing it, but at some random point, something or someone comes to distract you, and you completely forget what you were supposed to do.

Example:
You wake up, knowing homework is due the next day, and you haven't started, and you tell yourself you will do it forsure today. Then, after a couple of hours, you get distracted by family or friends coming over, and then the next thing you know, you forgot to do your homework.

One of the worst scenarios that can happen in my opinion.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^ Yeah, I heard of something like that before, but it consisted of a person dreaming and foreseeing things then it actually came true in some way or form.

:phone:

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Sometimes I can guess which song will come up next on random shuffle.

It's happened a lot. I'll be listneing to music and think of a song, and then that will be the next song to play.

Out of 7000 songs that's kinda weird!

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
When you pee and it should come out in one single stream but sometimes it'll seperate into like 2-3 streams, 4 if you're ****ed up.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When you pee and it should come out in one single stream but sometimes it'll seperate into like 2-3 streams, 4 if you're ****ed up.
That's not unexplained. It happens when something blocks the end.

It often happens after intercourse

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
When I wake up like 2 minutes before my alarm.

Mother****er.

RATED

Smash Lord
Where the **** does all this dust come from?!
Question of my life.

-----

Also, let's say you drop a very little piece of "dorito" in your room, your room is TIGHTLY closed, I mean you never leave it open. Then randomly ants appear from nowhere to eat the dorito. From where they come from!?

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
i swear ants just spontaneously appear wherever there is food. nuclear facility coudnt keep em out.

y does my iphone stay at 100% after 8 hours of no use, and then goes down to 83% after 1 text!?

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
While searching for something, I will look in the same spot at least 5 times before finding it in the spot.

Also, morning wood.

Top Bottom