• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unexplainable Common Things

Jonas

Smash Champion
When you have an object in your hand, put it in some location where it can easily be found again, leave the room and when you come back, it is nowhere to be found.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Walk all around the house/outside when talking on the phone...

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Eating tostitos with salsa and gently put it on the top of the fridge so it wouldn't crumble.
The next morning, It's completely crumbled w/o anyone touching it.

I swear...

John2k4

The End of an Era
Carefully removing a can of soda, and slowly opening it...

Soda goes everywhere.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Buying morning coffee with a line of people behind me, fumbling with my wallet for 5 minutes trying to get that damn credit card..
People like this.

Waiting for my coffee while they are digging in their wallet.

Should have done that while you were in line

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
when i manage to lose plates in my own apartment

my apartment isnt even that big how the **** do i keep losing dishes

Managing to call random people or typing all kinds of wonderful messages such as "pppopllllpppoolpppoolllppol" when my phone is in my pocket.
i accidentally texted "Nmk$&" to my mom and she made fun of me :(

John2k4

The End of an Era
Someone waves, and you wave back...

... but they were waving at someone behind you.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You go to a dating site and asked the woman out on a date to the movies.
You can't find her but a guy comes up next to you and says his name. Similar to the woman's name.

You call her and the guy's cell phone is ringing.

-----------------

You play an online shooting game and hear weird and legit sex noises on some other dude's headset.

:phone:

John2k4

The End of an Era
Always feeling guilty when policemen are around, though you've done nothing.
Exactly!

Feeling like you are going to get shot or something when you casually put your hand(s) in your pockets in a store.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The times where your car is stopped and you look out the window to the car next to you, only to find that the people in the other car have been staring at you the entire time.

soju

SD God
The times where your car is stopped and you look out the window to the car next to you, only to find that the people in the other car have been staring at you the entire time.
or if you just so happen look at the person in the car next to you while turns to look at you at the same time :D

soju

SD God
Sometimes I cut the tension by revving my engine a bit then looking back again >:D

and apparently I've been gone? Well I do usually hang out just in the melee boards

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
People that have a conversation on their bluetooth, but also talking to you.

You can't tell if what they say was for the person on the phone or to you

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Somehow I, and I'm thinking many other people, have selective hearing: somehow our conversations with our parents are forgotten right away.

Also, when you tell your parents something, like an event, and you bring it up a day beforehand, and they swear you never told them.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Somehow there's all these ridiculously hot women on your ****, JUST AFTER you swore on your life you'd be faithful to one chick. Seriously! Why are you doing this to me!

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I hate the fact that whenever I don't want to go fall asleep I wind up sleeping and when I want to get some sleep I end up lying in bed awake for a long time in a sea of thoughts?

Jasou

Smash Ace
I hate the fact that whenever I don't want to go fall asleep I wind up sleeping and when I want to get some sleep I end up lying in bed awake for a long time in a sea of thoughts?
i hate that, it doesn't happen to me very often anymore. but if you play video games/computer b4 bed it stimulates the brain keeping you awake (if you do). i always play video games b4 bed, but it doesn't keep me up anymore.

i don't know if this is just me, but i sometimes have these weird little spaz outs before bed in which i'm scared by something for a split second. they are rare but do happen and its only once a night b4 i fall asleep and doesn't even happen everyday.

Briimstone

Smash Rookie
Put your backpack on the floor in the cafeteria, go to pick it up, the leg of the chair is through your backpack strap.

Every. Single. Day.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I think someone mentioned this one, but it's when you lose your hearing temporarily on one ear and all you hear is a muffled beeping noise.

Top Bottom