• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
For New York City: Videogames New York has it.

For New Jersey: Cash 4 Games has it.

They both have websites. Google them for the address and the phone numbers.

Lobos

Smash Master
I see my friend playing it on my psn list already lol.....said he paid 70 for it.....I rather save 10 and wait 3 days lol

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Sentinel has 1300000 health.

More like "Get ready, Ryu."

Also, 4 meter corner combo.
I think he just said that because it does a lot of damage and even Sent will take 75% from this ****.

Also, I'm getting to play this today. Not just demo either =D

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Guys, I just got Marvel 3, I'm on my way home and I'm hyped like mother****er. I'm willing to test stuff out when I get home. Don't post any "Pics or GTFO" Bull****, just tell me what you want
You busting my ballz man I'm going to cry in a corner now cause of you.:awesome:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Guys, I just got Marvel 3, I'm on my way home and I'm hyped like mother****er. I'm willing to test stuff out when I get home. Don't post any "Pics or GTFO" Bull****, just tell me what you want
:D

I love you, EPF.

Can you please give me your first-hand impressions of Dormammu? On point and assists?

I paid off my copy just a little while ago. Special Edition baybeeeee. Also heading to the midnight release at my local Gamestop and competing in their little tourney.

Smooth Criminal

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm just going to wait until Tuesday to pick up my copy. The wait isn't too bad for me right now.
I guess some people are going to get lots of practice before I get my copy. :ohwell:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I don't know if the stores near me have it, but I'm assuming they don't because no one saying's anything on SRK about it. I'm just gonna wait until Tuesday. I need to use this weekend as an opportunity to take care of homework due next week and the week after. Just need to survive these next three weeks before I head to the valley to visit family.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
I think he just said that because it does a lot of damage and even Sent will take 75% from this ****.

Also, I'm getting to play this today. Not just demo either =D
That's nice. I have it.

Labbing it up. Game is overwhelming. Control scheme is ****ing me from my MvC2 experience but with a strength rather than P/K system I need them layered the way they are :(.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
/throws a curveball, something that's not Zero

I'm actually really interested to see how Spidey is. Think you can take a crack at him and see?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
How do we know that Lythium is a girl and that all of Canada isn't just trying to troll us?

Ok Smooth. Just merely based on the time I have spent with him, Dorm is q freaking monster on point.

His playstyle may seem like generic keep away, but it's based more on positioning. His default specials like the black hole and pillar do good damage while keeping the opponent neutral and against the wall, making rush downs more tricky on him since you have to time the delay of his moves. I fount him most effective when he is mid screen and the opponent is cornered since he has pokes that pressure (personal favorite being his Diagonal Down C). I covered his lag with unibeam assist from Iron Man and just applied pressure. Realistically, if he opponent attempts to jump out I'll just use the pillar attack (forgot the name). I haven't been able utilize his air dash and flight yet, but he has a cool Strider like teleport for Zoning...or retreating.

One thing that I found cool was the Destructor or Creator moves. If you activate Destructor/Creator 3 times he gets a special attack:

3 Destructor=Wide range explosion
3 Creator=Floor stick/slow down
2 Creator/1 Destructor=Lava pillar
2 Destructor/1 Creator= Meteor Rain

I'll give more details as I play. I'm liking this guy. :)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
After about 2 days of non stop playing i think my team is going to be X-23(point) Trish/Morrigan

If i get my Spencer up to par i may switch him out for x-23. Also got to see how Jill plays a month from now. Trish/Morrigan are mainstays.

Top Bottom