• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm on the fence about showing up. If I do it will be at 7 pm.
at this point, im 70% on showing up. cause while i do want to play some brawl singles, not sure how helpful it will be against drunk people

and ill probably get like 1 beer and thats it. Ive long-passed the stage of my life of drinking ridiculous amounts :laugh:

Toneh

Smash Lord
aight guys im so hypsed about this tourney!!!! aight so far im getting tequila, raz is getting rum, im getting another type of rum, and then im getting everclear. plus some regular beer. that and plenty of food.

sorry if u feel i was accusing but im trying to eliminate people. easiest way is to prove that they arent uknow and the whole brother thing was a hunch i had. mickey, i <3 u too much. sorry if i hurt ur feelings. but im ending this now because its my birthday and i dont want anymore drama. MORE PARTYING!!!!!!

-gallax

Mickey69

Smash Apprentice
yeah im broke too free tourny plz u_u

EDIT: yeah im bringin a setup, a ps3 setup 0_0 with an hdmi cable for 1080p O_O

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
hm... free tourney pay for drinks a dollar to get in the door. sounds legit.

Mata you owe me at least 35 bucks.

HakujouOokami

Smash Rookie
NNID
Eclipsebound
3DS FC
3067-6855-9323
Thanks for the fun time, guys. I didn't get to meet everyone like I had intended but they seemed to be in their own business. I was the black dude with the "I'd Hit That" shirt on if you can remember. >_> And the tag "RaT" is short for "Rend and Tear". Just to let those who did talk to me know that. n_n I hope to see you guys again for another Smashfest. Have fun, drive safely and be well. :3

Gindler

Smash Champion
Shame I had to miss this...but I was in bed almost all day (some kind of illness *shrugs*). I hope to see results though, drunken as they may be.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so tired...both dean and rouse were blocked getting to university so i ended up taking the toll

i think ill go hibernate

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Very fun party/tourney. I enjoyed it. Hope you had a great Birthday Gallax!

Btw I love Gallax and Raz when they're drunk. ;D But hopefully that wont become a regular thing.

GGs to everyone I played. :)

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
ok last time ill bring this up.

lol, who knows me?

anyway i could really care less about this guy. hes just wasting his time and our time. really there are bigger things in this world that are more important to worry. im coming to realize that, and im just gonna enjoy my time playing smash if i can without worrying about an ******* being around. that said, i need help. i feel like coming back to smash for a while cause summers almosts here and stuff. need to work on my diddy skills. so yea, smashfests.

@Uknow
If word ever gets out lil buddy.......my Fist will main your face up and down the stocks. other then that hope you told NO one that you did this. Word of mouth travels far and wide my friend.
lol raz, just forget him. he's a nobody. but if it makes you feel better, nore power to you. make sure you record it and post it on youtube though, lol.

OMG

....i want to play FFXIII so bad. Why in the hell is my xbox broken :(
i am so sorry to hear that. rrod i assume?

Wii's and 360's are so badly made, nintendo's and super nintendos were like made of steel
i got my xbox last month and the new premium one i think. they wont break so easily.

I've thought about this a little. Like what Gallax said, it must be someone that goes to smashfests locally. If he's spot on, you're gonna have to remember who was at that 21 man tourney. *Zazens right? We also have to consider a reason to make to go to great lengths to hurt people without being banned. Who are people that sit and pout/stew when they lose?*

Also hiroi. While you don't have to play on hiroi's wii to hate lady gaga, you would have to play on it to know he has lady gaga on it. Can hiroi remember any specific event where he played a smasher and somehow upset uknow? Also, what events did hiroi attend recently, besides the ones where he brought his setup?ALTHOUGH an event where hiroi's setup was needed is likely to contain uknow, it isn't necessary to initiate this kind of rage. This kid has to have been stewing for sometime to accumulate this vendetta for the smashers he bashed. Also, does hiroi remember an event where he hAd a disagreement or conflict with someone recently? there has to be some reason that would push him or her over the edge so much to actually lash out against every one.*

I forgot who brought this point up, but it is a good one to consider. To make a seperate account to protect his/her identity just flame does me they want to continue playing without being judged. Who has a high attendance but low success rate of high placement? But that could also be a dead trail...I'm only making that assumption because people don't rage when they win often. Retro's mention is peculiar too. I know personally I don't attend many events but i rarely hear of retro's exploits. Why is retro being flamed? What are the past few events that he has attended where he would rage.

This is biggest observation. I also noticed he flamed Gallax for not maining pika. He also told him to stop posting in the pikachu due to incredibility and out of date info. It may be a pika main...or someone that fequents the pika boards. Uknow also bashed raz for not playing pika. How did he know he went all meta and was plannig to? Did he attend mlg? Did uknow talk to raz at mlg? How did uknow ascertain the knowledge of raz's intent of going all metaknight?*But what I find odd is he wasn't flamed for getting dq'd. I would have expected "that's what you get for maining mk" or something along those lines.
meh could care less if i was flamed. i was flamed enough by gmoney, and i dont really care anymore. we shouldnt worry about the guy. just ignore him. he'll get tired eventually.

my guesses for uknow

fino, lain, galax
who sends out a text that says "OMG ARE U THIS UKNOW GUY IF U ARE SERIOUSLY TELL ME"

kinda overdoing it to cover yourself up, MICHAEL *points* anyone notice the "calling out" of galax in the uknow post wans't really that insulting?
lol at this.

so yea, thats all i gotta say. lets move on with our lives guys.

Trott

Smash Rookie
I don't understand how you guys can be up so early after drinking and playing so late into the night :laugh:

But yeah, I enjoyed the party. I like hanging out with you guys.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Well da.mn I just woke up. GG's to everyone I played and it was cool seeing all my old buddies and meeting some new ones! I don't feel like doing shoutouts so WASUP to everyone that was there! Ill see you guys in about another 6mths LOL :)

Exdeath

Smash Master
Who's going to host the next Smashfest/tournament? I don't think that there's a Brawl tournament for about a month (Next Level Lan) and we have another national to represent Florida at in less than two months (G.A.M.M.E.). Let's keep that MLG swagger going. ;)

hiROI

Smash Lord
Dtorr and I did aiight in doubles and I didn't enter singles because it was getting late ;P

And Mary Kate's subs are so good :'D

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
hiROI and I did real good in dubs

we just happened to play 1st place and 3rd place teams

The Monster Ball Tour shall commence sometime soon in the near future (hopefully at NLL May 29)

everyone will be amazed by our Stunning Turnips

<3 hiROI

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Mental note: never face a drunken, pissed off Tony :laugh:

they were epic! and that cake was S tier!

Luckily, I faced a drunken, not pissed off Tony

last game, last hit FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

no johns tho

GGs Tony

MY DI IS MAD GOOD :chuckle: I survived a fresh Utilt at 110%............on Halberd

and that cake was amazing

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
yooo last night was so much fun yo. im super glad everyone came out and had fun. thank mary-kate for the subs and the cake and the hotdogs cuz she put a lot of time into that. u all made my 21st bday the best i could have ever hoped for.

-gallax

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
im a bit late on this, but wow. i act like his 9 yr old brother? lol. thats the most hurtful insult anyone said to me, lol. i know you guys didnt appreciate what that nobody said, but we're only instigating his drama. just report anyone whoever trolls. i was getting tired of him picking on hiroi. glad he was banned.

and seibrik doing this seems unlikely. i never met the guy, and he probably doesnt know what i look like. still i wonder who that idiot was.

anyway, that was funny, seeing an idiot waste his time, lol.
didn't know you were such a big pussy still

edit: f@ggot

double edit: j/k

QUAD EDIT: imma beat da **** if i find out who this Uknow guy is

Top Bottom