• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Lol is it becoming a trend now to have a normal account and flame/spam account?

And Trott you should play a few games on campus before you leave
Same to anyone else with class today
I have class from 3:30-5p but I'm down to play beforehand. On campus now.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
@Uknow
If word ever gets out lil buddy.......my Fist will main your face up and down the stocks. other then that hope you told NO one that you did this. Word of mouth travels far and wide my friend.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
hmm... we've got

Me
Renki
Tom
Adam
Zazan
Radix
Razek
Hiroi
Xdeth
Tony
HRnut
Kyon
Retro
OH MY GOODNESS
ITS MARYKATE SON!

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
I suck at making mixed drinks but i'll research.. but if u can pitch some drink ideas then go ahead. btw it's coming off of my paychecks at work to party it up lol

paying the bills....
I'm making two drinks all night. No worries, Ima chef

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
I've thought about this a little. Like what Gallax said, it must be someone that goes to smashfests locally. If he's spot on, you're gonna have to remember who was at that 21 man tourney. *Zazens right? We also have to consider a reason to make to go to great lengths to hurt people without being banned. Who are people that sit and pout/stew when they lose?*

Also hiroi. While you don't have to play on hiroi's wii to hate lady gaga, you would have to play on it to know he has lady gaga on it. Can hiroi remember any specific event where he played a smasher and somehow upset uknow? Also, what events did hiroi attend recently, besides the ones where he brought his setup?ALTHOUGH an event where hiroi's setup was needed is likely to contain uknow, it isn't necessary to initiate this kind of rage. This kid has to have been stewing for sometime to accumulate this vendetta for the smashers he bashed. Also, does hiroi remember an event where he hAd a disagreement or conflict with someone recently? there has to be some reason that would push him or her over the edge so much to actually lash out against every one.*

I forgot who brought this point up, but it is a good one to consider. To make a seperate account to protect his/her identity just flame does me they want to continue playing without being judged. Who has a high attendance but low success rate of high placement? But that could also be a dead trail...I'm only making that assumption because people don't rage when they win often. Retro's mention is peculiar too. I know personally I don't attend many events but i rarely hear of retro's exploits. Why is retro being flamed? What are the past few events that he has attended where he would rage.

This is biggest observation. I also noticed he flamed Gallax for not maining pika. He also told him to stop posting in the pikachu due to incredibility and out of date info. It may be a pika main...or someone that fequents the pika boards. Uknow also bashed raz for not playing pika. How did he know he went all meta and was plannig to? Did he attend mlg? Did uknow talk to raz at mlg? How did uknow ascertain the knowledge of raz's intent of going all metaknight?*But what I find odd is he wasn't flamed for getting dq'd. I would have expected "that's what you get for maining mk" or something along those lines.

Gindler

Smash Champion
hmm... we've got

Me
Renki
Tom
Adam
Zazan
Radix
Razek
Hiroi
Xdeth
Tony
HRnut
Kyon
Retro
Gindler
OH MY GOODNESS
ITS MARYKATE SON!
Fix'd for accuracy, I wasn't at the tourney...but i know who retro is :)

Of course, I didn't know hiroi had gaga on his wii. Just knew he loved her.

gallax

Smash Hero
Hey - aren't you forgetting me? lol

Anyway Happy Birthday Gallax, sorry I won't be able to make it to you birthday fest.
OOOooo its not gonna be as awesome now dude. but its aight. we will host a toureny in your name.

Gallax: Can I bring Dems to the gallax birthday bash? If so, can I bring cranium?
COMNFIRM CONFIRM CONFIRM!!!!!! bring it man.

@nova- whats ur number? i need to call you.

ok so i also checked the attendence list and i couldnt think of anyone that was there at zazens that would post that. unless im being too graceful with everyone but i dont think i was. im gonna make a list of everyone who knows retro and then we can start narrowing the list down.

gallax
radix
<3
zazen
ohmu
xyz
rx-
hrnut
gdx
fearless
raz
virg
mata
xfactor
trott
kyon
hiroi
draconoa
hungrybox
m@v
spike
mickey
nova
gindler
prince ramen
exdeath

if i missed anyone please feel free to add

now who else knows retro?
who else knows about matas anger issue?
who watches the pika boards but hasnt been on in a long time?
its someone who mains lower tier chars.
it was someone who has seen/played against masky.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
oooooo its not gonna be as awesome now dude. But its aight. We will host a toureny in your name.

Comnfirm confirm confirm!!!!!! Bring it man.

@nova- whats ur number? I need to call you.

Ok so i also checked the attendence list and i couldnt think of anyone that was there at zazens that would post that. Unless im being too graceful with everyone but i dont think i was. Im gonna make a list of everyone who knows retro and then we can start narrowing the list down.

Gallax
radix
<3
zazen
ohmu
xyz
rx-
hrnut
gdx
fearless
raz
virg
mata
xfactor
trott
kyon
hiroi
draconoa
hungrybox
m@v
spike
mickey
nova
gindler

if i missed anyone please feel free to add

now who else knows retro?
Who else knows about matas anger issue?
Who watches the pika boards but hasnt been on in a long time?
Its someone who mains lower tier chars.
It was someone who has seen/played against masky.
.....@55hole. :\

EDIT: j/k

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Renki, if you could... that would be great, man. All I have is like 21 something dollars to my name but I would help you with gas and as of distance, I'll give you my address via PMS to make it any easier on you. I think at the most, I might end up giving you like 10 bucks worth of gas. Lol.
Dude, I'm cool with 5 dollars. Helps with tolls, lol. 10 would be amazing, but 5 works as well.

gallax

Smash Hero
i can vouch for raz. if he has any problems he comes to u like a man and tell you. plus i talked to him when it was happening so i can be an "allibi" .

Renki

Smash Journeyman
*Looks up*

......Liar.

Edit: Also, RaT wants to come as well. I can give him a lift, but I work until 6-ish tomorrow(then I have to actually get to my car which will take a while because our employee parking lot has been taken over by Grad Bash), and I do kind of have to backtrack to get him since I'd be going from Universal, soooooooooo....

Gallax, help some brothers out with the tourney starting crap?

Top Bottom