• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

DFEAR

Smash Hero
seriously guys...why arent u using the phoenix wright program :\...at least be cool about finding out who it is.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol, its not me uknow what i mean....bad joke is bad...Masky i rarely flame and i like hiroi, raz and everyone else in the smash community lol and hiroi's lady gaga music is his preference i wouldn't want anyone to say that my music is lame...that dude is a communist trying to make us become one...Individuality FTW

Gallax, Hiroi, Raz, Kyon, XFACTOR, Gindler, Mata, <3, Gdx, Force, Zazen, Garby and Fear (this guy is bad/he mad me sad at MLG) get flamed steven lol and everyone else are my boys they are mad chill i wouldn't dare ever do something to jeopardize that.

Besides everyone loves me and watching me play, i wouldn't mess up such an awesome relationship with the community to be a Jerk................................................................................

OR....would I????

U know

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i don't know how to repsond to that Dark Peach, its a compliment of some sort lol, In other words, your logic and wordplay is on point...is that better? lol
OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
..............Opps. I'm sorry. I don't speak florida. And yea, just forgot about what I just said.........

Trott

Smash Rookie
Gallax: You should ask Mary K to ask Jill from the Honors College if she can borrow the honors college karaoke machine for your party. I remember last year one of the Honors Congress members borrowed it for her 21st birthday party so getting it shouldn't be an issue.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
im a bit late on this, but wow. i act like his 9 yr old brother? lol. thats the most hurtful insult anyone said to me, lol. i know you guys didnt appreciate what that nobody said, but we're only instigating his drama. just report anyone whoever trolls. i was getting tired of him picking on hiroi. glad he was banned.

and seibrik doing this seems unlikely. i never met the guy, and he probably doesnt know what i look like. still i wonder who that idiot was.

anyway, that was funny, seeing an idiot waste his time, lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
im a bit late on this, but wow. i act like his 9 yr old brother? lol. thats the most hurtful insult anyone said to me, lol. i know you guys didnt appreciate what that nobody said, but we're only instigating his drama. just report anyone whoever trolls. i was getting tired of him picking on hiroi. glad he was banned.

and seibrik doing this seems unlikely. i never met the guy, and he probably doesnt know what i look like. still i wonder who that idiot was.

anyway, that was funny, seeing an idiot waste his time, lol.
Don't worry, after the way I flamed that loser, he think twice beofre TYRING to go hard like that again. The hell this clown thought he was messing with one of my kids (hiroi) and the FL people (who I dont even know by the way but had to do what was right)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm Dark.Pch *flicks hair* this was nothing. I do this all the time to these smash idiots. Seems it is the only thing I am good for these days.

Gindler

Smash Champion
That siebrik was spelt with an lower cased L. I remember him from back in the PR thread...just thought I'd clear that part up...

gallax

Smash Hero
hey guys. the one thing that bugs me is that he said radiX is getting progressive worse, which means he has known about tony before he got here. its someone who watched the pika boards, had to play alot of friendlies on hirois wii, witness masky and his camping, has met retro, and saw raz use mk only at mlg. idk if i can be an ooser unless they've known about us or have been here b4.

@trott- i told mk and we will see if we can get it

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im warning you guys. Dont let me find out who uknow is

there isnt any amount of driving in the state of florida, or anywhere in the US that i won't go to so i can defend hiroi for this ridiculousness

imma just say if i find out who it is, that **** is going on youtube

on a lighter note, im off of work Friday, and Monday. So someone should come over and play me one or both of those days

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I'm curious who uknow is... mad curious.

most of us have enough balls to just say what on our mind. I think it's someone who doesn't chill with any of us often. (or at least with me)
Yea so i def just got home to read about 5 pages of flaming. :mad:
After some thought the only "PRO"trollers i can think of is Afro and Gmoney.
But I dont think afro would care enough to take it to this extent and i like gmoney so it prolly isn't him. With that being said I really don't feel like wasting my time with it. lol

Newayz, I think im actually going to be able to make it to the party. Ill keep you posted.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea so i def just got home to read about 5 pages of flaming. :mad:
After some thought the only "PRO"trollers i can think of is Afro and Gmoney.
But I dont think afro would care enough to take it to this extent and i like gmoney so it prolly isn't him. With that being said I really don't feel like wasting my time with it. lol

Newayz, I think im actually going to be able to make it to the party. Ill keep you posted.
I'm sorry but..........your incon makes me wanna do things to you. Things that I will have to kill myself after I gone done it.

gallax

Smash Hero
sweett yo this party is gonna be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! if enough people show up im getting a keg. so lets bring more people!!!!

so far there like 7 -8 smashers who r going to drink + 6ish friends so thats not nearly enough people for keg, but a few 24 packs wouldnt hurt!!!

hiROI

Smash Lord
lol, its not me uknow what i mean....bad joke is bad...Masky i rarely flame and i like hiroi, raz and everyone else in the smash community lol and hiroi's lady gaga music is his preference i wouldn't want anyone to say that my music is lame...that dude is a communist trying to make us become one...Individuality FTW

Gallax, Hiroi, Raz, Kyon, XFACTOR, Gindler, Mata, <3, Gdx, Force, Zazen, Garby and Fear (this guy is bad/he mad me sad at MLG) get flamed steven lol and everyone else are my boys they are mad chill i wouldn't dare ever do something to jeopardize that.

Besides everyone loves me and watching me play, i wouldn't mess up such an awesome relationship with the community to be a Jerk................................................................................

OR....would I????

U know

Lol, does FL hate Fino after meeting him for two days?
I love fino

im warning you guys. Dont let me find out who uknow is

there isnt any amount of driving in the state of florida, or anywhere in the US that i won't go to so i can defend hiroi for this ridiculousness

imma just say if i find out who it is, that **** is going on youtube

on a lighter note, im off of work Friday, and Monday. So someone should come over and play me one or both of those days

I love CFL so much <333

Top Bottom