• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'm curious who uknow is... mad curious.

most of us have enough balls to just say what on our mind. I think it's someone who doesn't chill with any of us often. (or at least with me)

gallax

Smash Hero
fear, ur oli sucks. ur version of lets win with olimar is im gonna fair you and never grab. and when i do get a grab in the heavens start singin because fear finally did something right. lrn2camp more.

@spike-if gindz doesnt come then i wont have a partner

Razek

Smash Apprentice
D-torr that statement couldn't be more correct. Minus ni99ahs, this punk is whiteeee. My ni99ahs are 2 chill. <3 the black smashers!

Trott

Smash Rookie
If anything thing Id put on my wii the most gurly gay song there is on my SV and have it only play that song.
You're going to put nickleback on your Wii?

On a more serious note. Just play Rude Boy non-stop on all stages. That song is so **** catchy :)

Edit: Is there anyway to filter trash out of our forum topic. "Uknow" what I'm talking about ;)

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Fear: make a techno remix of the brawl theme with character taunts, somewhat like "shined blind" but more Ike saying "I fight for my friends"

Wario's "wah wah wah" as a beat in the back etc

Twtch

Smash Rookie
For people looking for a partner, I'm down to play doubles. but seeing as how I've only played with a few of you I'll wait till saturday to see if anyone is still looking for a partner.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sup FL. I'm Dark.Pch for those that dont know. And yes, I know I am not liked by many in the smash community. Some of you here might fall in that boat. But oh well. I'm use to it. And most judge without getting to know the real me. But I am not here to talk about me. I'm here to get at a certain *******. For I don't like cowards like this.

Hey guys I know most of you and I've been playing with you guys for quit a while now and have a blast doing it! But you guys don't know who this is but feel free to try to find out! I just have a couple of things to get off my chest... HiRoi we know you're gay and were fine with that but when you bring a setup we don't want to hear girly music you know? Have some consideration and keep lady gaga to yourself! Galax you don't main pikachu anymore take it off you're avatar and stop posting in the pikachu threads because your knowledge isn't accurate one bit... Speaking of pikachu!!! Raz you dropped pikachu for meta and then esam came along and whooped butt at MLG... How does that make you feel? Mata its just a freaking game why do you have to act like a girl after every loss you have? You main PT what do you expect??? Radix, you're kind of getting progressively worse. Retro you kind of act like my 9 year old brother. Oh and RX if I was that hairy I would shave! Masky every time I see you fight you're timing people out! I understand you're probably high so you don't mind when you do it, but without that jump you kinda suck IMO.
You got some nerve to make a post like this, you know that? You go insulting everying and even hurting ones feelings. You get on hiroi for his music, Dare have the balls to ask someone to change thier avatar cause they don't main that character? Seriously, wtf? Who the hell are you to tell people to change thier avatars on the net. Seriously, who the **** are you? Then wanna get at other peoples skills. Then say one acts like your nine year old bro.

But you know what is funny about all this? You going so hard right not but have to use a fake account cause you don't wanna show who you really are. Think your nine year old bro has more balls then you. Leat he isnt afraid to act like who he is and hide behind some fake image (or in your case, an account).

You got on hirios music for being gay and going on about how people don't like it. Ever thought to wonder how people really feel about you? Some might not even like you. But just wont tell you. Some could think you smell. Look ugly. Or suck balls in this game. They could see you *** some brick trying to be one with the crowd but failing hard. There is so many things people could seriously dislike about you but have not said anything.

This might be why you are hinding behind an account. People like you make me sick. No good for nothing cowards. If you gonna go this hard to get at people, least state who you really are. Ever thought to wonder if this community even likes you? Maybe not, thus you hide behind an account to make this post yea?

What I find funny is you saying this:

Mata its just a freaking game why do you have to act like a girl after every loss you have? You main PT what do you expect??? Radix, you're kind of getting progressively worse. Retro you kind of act like my 9 year old brother. Oh and RX if I was that hairy I would shave!

But then you make a post like this? Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! You are so pathetic. and an punk/coward. I bet you 50 bucks hiroi would get more girls then you could, and He'll tell them that he is gay and listen to lady gaga. I bet you 100 everying that you just got on would beat the hell out of you in this game. And I bet you 200 everyone would beat the hell out of you out side of brawl.

You are a freaking ***** and a waste for a smash player. I can't stand losers like you. Wanna go this hard but hide who you are? You actually hurt hiroi foe who he is. And that is one thing I seriously hate about people. Doing dumb **** like this.

People proabaly don't give a damm about you. You really arent important in this community. You problaby one of the worst players. You probably smell like **** at tournies. You might be as ugly as hell that not even your own mom can even lie to you and say you are good looking. Not even close to average. People might be your friends (if a rat like you even has any) just cause they feel sorry for you. And they might as well feel sorry for you. You can't ever post this on your real account. I dare say you are a waste of a human life that no one really gives a damm about. You you seriously think they do. Just sit on your PC and think. Do people around here or even out od smash really give a damm about you?

And if you got all this to say about people...........why are you around them? Why go to these tournies. Just GTFO. You don't like them and I am sure that they don't like you

"Lolololol, I don't care"

Is that what you gonna say? You must if you made this post. You aint no man. Hell you aint even a boy. Hiroi is much more of a man than you. You don't come close to being a man. Not even a BOY.

So is your next post gonna be about me? What, the emo jokes or w/e smash related material you wanna TRY and hit me hard with? You go right ahead. Hell, I'll even help you out. There is a difference between me and you. I for one thing can admit things and don't need to hide. If I got something to tell you I will. And in your face. Why you did not say all this at the tourny? Why you have to do it online where you feel save behind a PC. Felt that you would get stomped out by FL peoples? Well If I was you, I be scared too. And this may lead to why you hide behind an account. Cause you still wanna go to tournies and pe around people. And if you showed who you are, you be in deep **** and not be able to do that.

Heh heh-heh. Don't you ever come off to people like this again you no good for nothing rat. You want someone to flame, bring it my way and lets see how much of a man you- opps, I forgot, you aint. Not even a boy. You like a damm sperm cell. You still in the womb. I know when your dad saw you come out, he wanted to push you back in so bad.

Now I know from this post, the smash cops are gonna come in and bann me for this. But I honestly don't care. Tired of you losers. And I am getting a strange feeling that this person is Fino. I could be wrong of course, but something is just saying it's this "wtf"

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol dark peach you need to chill out
successful troll is successful

best plan of action? report him and someone will get him. i just banned him, its all cool.

i wish i was in florida again

Trott

Smash Rookie
That was an epic post Dark Peach

@Twtch: I could use a doubles partner

@ZuO: Best rule set ever

@Everyone else: It's really nice to see the sense of camaraderie that this game can build and how well you have each others backs

Noa.

Smash Master
Hey guys I know most of you and I've been playing with you guys for quit a while now and have a blast doing it! But you guys don't know who this is but feel free to try to find out! I just have a couple of things to get off my chest... HiRoi we know you're gay and were fine with that but when you bring a setup we don't want to hear girly music you know? Have some consideration and keep lady gaga to yourself! Galax you don't main pikachu anymore take it off you're avatar and stop posting in the pikachu threads because your knowledge isn't accurate one bit... Speaking of pikachu!!! Raz you dropped pikachu for meta and then esam came along and whooped butt at MLG... How does that make you feel? Mata its just a freaking game why do you have to act like a girl after every loss you have? You main PT what do you expect??? Radix, you're kind of getting progressively worse. Retro you kind of act like my 9 year old brother. Oh and RX if I was that hairy I would shave! Masky every time I see you fight you're timing people out! I understand you're probably high so you don't mind when you do it, but without that jump you kinda suck IMO.
sigh

:/

He's banned
lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Man, you smash cops are always on my *** huh? No matter where I go or when I post, you guys pop out from nowhere. You guys have me on tracker or something? I really must be one of smash most wanted.

Anyway, I said what I had too. I'm out of here.

gallax

Smash Hero
yeah, gallax tourney!!!! lemme go get the rules again and post em.

chibo is the man.

dark peach= forever awesome in my heart

hiroi= best comeback of all time

radix= not good lol

gallax

Smash Hero
THE TOURNEY FOR SCRUBS AND DRINKERS!!!!

The party itself will begin and we can start drinking at around 5ish. Dubs will start around 6-7 and singles will folllow right after.

Normal Rules apply for this tournament in terms of how its run and stage selections. its best of 3, mlg stage list, 8 minute timer, blah blah blah. the only differences are as followed:

Rule 1

Have Fun please. This is a tourney that is being hosted for my birthday.

Rule 2

The stages will be switched. What was a counterpick before will be a starter and what was a starter will now be a counterpick.

Starter Stages
Deathstar (brinstar)
Frigate Renki (orpheon)
Hiroi's Plantation (green Greens)
Matafair (norfair)
Xenochat (picto)
Raz's Stadium (ps2)
Nova Cruise (rainbow)

Counterpick Stages
Field Of Turnips And Needles (battlefield)
Noa's Castle (castle Siege)
Del-kuro Plaza (delphino)
Gdx's Destination (final)
Vergberd (halberd)
Radix Cruise (lylat)
Gallax Stadium (ps1)
X-ville (smashville)
Gindler's Island (yoshi's)

Rule 3

I believe this will be the best rule of the tourney actually. All non-drinkers must have some type of disadvantage. If you are not drinking then your opponent gets either 2 character bans or get to have 10 stage bans.

If you both are drinking then both players get 3 stage bans as well as 1 char ban.

If you are not drinking then you can only ban 1 stage.

Rule 4

When striking stages, each person will ban one stage at a time until one stage is left. to decide to bans the first stage, it will be the loser of rock/paper/scissors or both players picking gaw and using the hammer(lowest number chooses the first ban)

Rule 5

If you are drinking and you play me(Gallax), then everytime you die u must drink at least 1/4 of ur beer b4 u can play ur next stock. if you get 0-death'd then u must drink an entire beer(or 1 shot ur choice). if u get killed in a fashion thats amazing, u must drink. if i tell u that u need to drink, u must drink. but dont worry, ill take a few sips with ya too :p i will drink when i die or when u hard read me or w/e. i love to drink.

if you are not drinking then i have the power to decide how many stocks u must start out with. i will decide on how drunk ur opponent is. if i feel that he is sober enough then you can have ur 3 stocks. but if ur opponent has had like 4 beers and 2 shots and feels no pain u have only one stock and i may have u take 30-40% damage before u rip ur opponent to shreds

Rule 6

If you are drinking then you must pay me 3$

NO EXCEPTIONS. if you drink even one beer or shot u must pay me the 3$. this shiz is expensive guys.

and if you are drinking, you must stay at my place until u are sober or u have a safe, sober ride home.

Rule 7

There is going to be a door fee as well as a tourney fee, just like what Raz did.

COST
$2.00 Door fee
$4.00 Singles
$4.00 doubles per person (8$ per team)
For all events $10.00.

Pot Split:
Doubles – 60,30,10
Singles – 40,30,20,10

Rule 8

If mary-kate enters the tourney and i see anyone using not sonic against her in tourney i will dq you from the entire tourney. she doesnt play brawl at all and she just wants to have fun.
dont forget. my tourney!!!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol smash tracker.

darkpch,

you thought that was candy i gave you?

heh heh heh...

thx chibo for keepin an eye on things

gallax

Smash Hero
its a movie quote drk peach. lol. candy=tracker.

eddie- if u come bring some stuff for the mixed drink. like things to mix the liquor with.

gallax

Smash Hero
I suck at making mixed drinks but i'll research.. but if u can pitch some drink ideas then go ahead. btw it's coming off of my paychecks at work to party it up lol

paying the bills....
yo then bring something else like food or something lol. its all good.

THE TOURNEY FOR SCRUBS AND DRINKERS!!!!

The party itself will begin and we can start drinking at around 5ish. Dubs will start around 6-7 and singles will folllow right after.

Normal Rules apply for this tournament in terms of how its run and stage selections. its best of 3, mlg stage list, 8 minute timer, blah blah blah. the only differences are as followed:

Rule 1

Have Fun please. This is a tourney that is being hosted for my birthday.

Rule 2

The stages will be switched. What was a counterpick before will be a starter and what was a starter will now be a counterpick.

Starter Stages
Deathstar (brinstar)
Frigate Renki (orpheon)
Hiroi's Plantation (green Greens)
Matafair (norfair)
Xenochat (picto)
Raz's Stadium (ps2)
Nova Cruise (rainbow)

Counterpick Stages
Field Of Turnips And Needles (battlefield)
Noa's Castle (castle Siege)
Del-kuro Plaza (delphino)
Gdx's Destination (final)
Vergberd (halberd)
Radix Cruise (lylat)
Gallax Stadium (ps1)
X-ville (smashville)
Gindler's Island (yoshi's)

Rule 3

I believe this will be the best rule of the tourney actually. All non-drinkers must have some type of disadvantage. If you are not drinking then your opponent gets either 2 character bans or get to have 10 stage bans.

If you both are drinking then both players get 3 stage bans as well as 1 char ban.

If you are not drinking then you can only ban 1 stage.

Rule 4

When striking stages, each person will ban one stage at a time until one stage is left. to decide to bans the first stage, it will be the loser of rock/paper/scissors or both players picking gaw and using the hammer(lowest number chooses the first ban)

Rule 5

If you are drinking and you play me(Gallax), then everytime you die u must drink at least 1/4 of ur beer b4 u can play ur next stock. if you get 0-death'd then u must drink an entire beer(or 1 shot ur choice). if u get killed in a fashion thats amazing, u must drink. if i tell u that u need to drink, u must drink. but dont worry, ill take a few sips with ya too :p i will drink when i die or when u hard read me or w/e. i love to drink.

Rule 6

If you are drinking then you must pay me 3$

NO EXCEPTIONS. if you drink even one beer or shot u must pay me the 3$. this shiz is expensive guys.

and if you are drinking, you must stay at my place until u are sober or u have a safe, sober ride home.

Rule 7

There is going to be a door fee as well as a tourney fee, just like what Raz did.

COST
$2.00 Door fee
$4.00 Singles
$4.00 doubles per person (8$ per team)
For all events $10.00.

Pot Split:
Doubles – 60,30,10
Singles – 40,30,20,10

Rule 8

If mary-kate enters the tourney and i see anyone using not sonic against her in tourney i will dq you from the entire tourney. she doesnt play brawl at all and she just wants to have fun.

and u must also only use final destination.
hey guys i changed part of rule 8 and when dubs starts.

Top Bottom