• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
idk but i rarely post in the pika boards anymore. lol. the only time i post is when i talk to people haha. the only time i ever post any knowledge about pikachu is when it deals with snake. that and when i critique peoples pikachu. buts thats mainly about what habits i see and it usually helps them. and they all know i dont use pika anymore. so it must be someone who thinks they know about it and really doesnt.

if this is a joke then its gone too far. things like this should be said with us knowing that ur joking. u also spelled my name wrong

@hiroi- i enjoy ur lady gaga music. dont listen to him. we all(except him) enjoy u

@radiX- i think by progessively worse he means uve been maining diddy haha. im jk but u still place top 5 everytime so idk what he is talking about.

@whoever this is that posted this- you and me r gonna have problems.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Gallax what time does the party start and stuff? I work on Saturday but may be able to make it after work. Im not 100% sure tho. If I can go ill try to bring something useful tho, but it seems like everything is already taken but ill figure something out.

Oh btw is there a possibility to have a normal brawl tourney as well?

gallax

Smash Hero
haha. this is a normal brawl tourney fool. people still getting paid and shiz. and u can come anytime after 5 until like 2, which is probably when we will stop drinking. if we are still drinking and partying then wahoooo!!!!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
haha. this is a normal brawl tourney fool. people still getting paid and shiz. and u can come anytime after 5 until like 2, which is probably when we will stop drinking. if we are still drinking and partying then wahoooo!!!!
Alright ill see what I can do. But i was sayn like a normal rule brawl tourney. LOL :laugh:

gallax

Smash Hero
the only thing thats really different is the stage list. other than that its a legit tourney. that and u have to use sonic vs my gf. you could argue that the stage list is opinionated.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
the only thing thats really different is the stage list. other than that its a legit tourney. that and u have to use sonic vs my gf. you could argue that the stage list is opinionated.
did u change the whole ban a character and move thing?
I kno the ways of sonic :)
.... sorta lol

EDIT:

NVM I just read the new rules. Seems legit! Plus i like the new prices! Ill def see if I can make it.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Uknow, I am happy for esam since you are asking how i felt :) Only reason I play MK is so i can always approach =P and I still played Pikachu just as much as i played MK at MLG. Before i got disqualified. It is cool that you want to get crap off your chest, but man are you a Puusah for not being able to man up to what you say lolz.

Recap, You are prolly worse at this game then everyone mentioned.
You are a coward for trying to hide your identity, when i got beef i just post no mysteries.

Lastly, COOL STORY BRO. If your gonna flame make it at least interesting. I've had a more interesting read from a high school news paper. Hopefully you can flame me better, Cause that was LAME! Good stuff on flaming a 16 year old too. Bet you get laid all the time with those bragging rights LOL.

PS: If i wanted to put the time to figure out who you were I could just ip sniffer Uknow and look for the one that matches your real tag. Just sayin.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Uknow, I am happy for esam since you are asking how i felt :) Only reason I play MK is so i can always approach =P and I still played Pikachu just as much as i played MK at MLG. Before i got disqualified. It is cool that you want to get crap off your chest, but man are you a Puusah for not being able to man up to what you say lolz.

You are a coward for trying to hide your identity, when i got beef i just post no mysteries.

Lastly, COOL STORY BRO. If your gonna flame make it at least interesting. I've had a more interesting read from a high school news paper. Hopefully you can flame me better, Cause that was LAME! Good stuff on flaming a 16 year old too. Bet you get laid all the time with those bragging rights LOL.

PS: If i wanted to put the time to figure out who you were I could just ip sniffer Uknow and look for the one that matches your real tag. Just sayin.
lol raz is a g :)

Razek

Smash Apprentice
For realz, don't Phuk with my homies. You can however, phuk with me, just don't suck at it!

Uknow

Smash Rookie

lol I think someones mad... how am I a puusah if I never mained a top tier? sniff my IP DO IT NOWWWWWW!!!! :chuckle:

Razek

Smash Apprentice
My mother learned from Gallax, and the only thing I know that sucks better then Gallax, is Gallax's approach game!!!

Florida florida florida florida !

Uknow, Not mad just disappointed that your trash talk is worse then your smash game. Sniffing you would take an hour and you just are not interesting enough. Also, The high school news paper had better grammar, they were able to use the correct version of your. lol

If you want to be a man and not a lil punk, then come to a smash fest and talk trash to hiroi when I'm there (no not their or they're), then i'll be mad and handle the situation from there. Otherwise keep being the guy who never gets laid, never has real friends, and honestly has got to be one of the least intelligent people ever. If hiroi's music bothers you get a headset, otherwise deal with it because I'd rather not be a setup down cause someone goes wahhh and trolls a 16 year old.

gallax

Smash Hero
My mother learned from Gallax, and the only thing I know that sucks better then Gallax, is Gallax's approach game!!!

Florida florida florida florida!
hahaha. true statement. i like to think of my approach game as a kamikazee. always got the nade with me ready to explode!!!!! that and i run in and yell and usually get wrecked. but hey, who needs to approach when u camp like i do?!?!

Uknow

Smash Rookie

Florida florida florida florida !

Uknow, Not mad just disappointed that your trash talk is worse then your smash game. Sniffing you would take an hour and you just are not interesting enough. Also, The high school news paper had better grammar, they were able to use the correct version of your. lol

If you want to be a man and not a lil punk, then come to a smash fest and talk trash to hiroi when I'm there (no not their or they're), then i'll be mad and handle the situation from there. Otherwise keep being the guy who never gets laid, never has real friends, and honestly has got to be one of the least intelligent people ever. If hiroi's music bothers you get a headset, otherwise deal with it because I'd rather not be a setup down cause someone goes wahhh and trolls a 16 year old.
So what I'm in high school like it really matters! I'm sorry my smash games not like you because I don't main meta! I talked a lot of trash about a lot of people but you're (I mean yer) only defending hiroi? I'm getting the vibe yur seeing a little bit of him in yarself? Are you hiding something?

hiROI

Smash Lord
HiRoi we know you're gay and were fine with that but when you bring a setup we don't want to hear girly music you know? Have some consideration and keep lady gaga to yourself!

1. I don't really care if your fine with my orientation or not
2. This is immature of you making a hidden account and just bashing people
3. I love my 'girly' music and I'm pretty sure its staying there.

>.>

<3 Raz

Razek

Smash Apprentice
not even worth it ;P Just do what I said and it will be taken care of :D Hiroi is awesome, and when I was 16, I was awesome. Yes, I am hiding something :D But my GF takes it on a ride all the time. I bet your mother misses it, said your dad was too small, guess it must run in the family lol.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
For those who feel left out by the bad flame guy. I will flame :)

X-factor: Grab more geesh, pick up a actually meta game (Not to be confused with MK,though that would work too.) However all IC are bad!!!

Gindler: You play bad characters, and the one good character you play, you play wrong, don't approach.

Uknow: ZZzzZZzz, Boring, almost as much as a Snake Pika fight.

Any other flame requests? I'm all over it ;)

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master

1. I don't really care if your fine with my orientation or not
2. This is immature of you making a hidden account and just bashing people
3. I love my 'girly' music and I'm pretty sure its staying there.

>.>

<3 Raz
As amazing as this post is XD

on a serious note i'll defend my boy to death so i dont even think i need to even enter this convo. If anything i'll help him find even more music that can fit his great wii. Wow i feel abit pissed off right now.. Its almost as if you bash him you bash me.

Gindler

Smash Champion
For those who feel left out by the bad flame guy. I will flame :)

X-factor: Grab more geesh, pick up a actually meta game (Not to be confused with MK,though that would work too.) However all IC are bad!!!

Gindler: You play bad characters, and the one good character you play, you play wrong, don't approach.

Uknow: ZZzzZZzz, Boring, almost as much as a Snake Pika fight.

@ Gallax, not Seibrik he isn't fail.

Any other flame requests? I'm all over it ;)
Lol, yeahhhhhhhh. Imma start playing gay I guess...:)

gallax

Smash Hero
i did my thing and went into beat mode. whoever posted that is getting the crap kicked out of them next time i see them. im not joking. this whole thing was messed up. u dont talk trash about good people.

Top Bottom