• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Toneh

Smash Lord
Who from the UCF area is going for brawl at WATO6???
negative for me
I use an S tier?...................in doubles. Finally find someone I like who is actually good (need to play some D3's for not getting grabbed training)

Yoshi went up too!!!
LOL yoshi movin on uppp.

i think the new list is good, i like the groups better. hmm maybe diddy 4th instead of falco but close enough.
Micky is gonna be happy for sonic lol.
I told you IC's would move up x-factor ;)

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
man wario moved up? thats so gay! ness went down? what gives? kirby stayed the same, lame. ice climbers went up? for what? that gay chain grab of theirs? man this game is completetly screwed, although sonic going up is good to see. and diddy kong? man, i wanna learn how to use him now.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Peach is exactly in the middle, if you look at it. lol

ICs went up mainly because they have come out as a sort of counter to Falco and DDD... hence Falco and DDD dropped a bit.

Diddy has long been a tournament threat character... so that didn't really surprise me... and Wario mains are beasting lately..

overall, I like the new list... it's a lot better than the previous one.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Man... I feel like sheik went down... and my sub wolf dropped as well. Sonic, really? guess I gotta rep them better, since there are what three sheik mains in the country, and what like four wolf mains.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I should be going to the next gigs unless something insane comes up. We'll wreck it up unless we play some stupid team combo (you know the one :laugh:). I'm going to be practicing up my Wario...and sidestepping which I rarely ever do and need to start.

Oh tom, how do you charge a smash while holding with the ICs? I'm starting to get the CGs down I just ALWAYS mess up the smash charge stuff.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
I should be going to the next gigs unless something insane comes up. We'll wreck it up unless we play some stupid team combo (you know the one :laugh:). I'm going to be practicing up my Wario...and sidestepping which I rarely ever do and need to start.

Oh tom, how do you charge a smash while holding with the ICs? I'm starting to get the CGs down I just ALWAYS mess up the smash charge stuff.
I think the easiest way is using c-stick, after you grab smash c-stick then immediately hold z, that's what I do and it's easy, really easy.

edit: my IC sig makes me so happy

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
wario's gay, end of story. go sonic. kirby's still in the same spot. people really don't know his potential.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I saw Spike and Cecil (gigabits host) at the movies tonight (I work in box at Oviedo Marketplace)!!!

Both were seeing The Hangover!!!

:colorful:
This is true :chuckle:. And the movie was too funny! :bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu 3 thumbs up!!!

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
gindler you going to next gigs??? we partnering right ;] ;] ;] ?

lots of work next week v.v; less days to fest for me =/ why you all live far awayD:
Correction Kei.......... Why do you live so far away?

What Garbanzo said... (C-stick + Z)

dont forget about the chu...
Chu is to good! But not good enough to join S-tier party which consist of Fox, and PT

wario's gay, end of story. go sonic. kirby's still in the same spot. people really don't know his potential.
This is comming from a guy that plays a character that sucks and swallows...and blows....;)

Gindler

Smash Champion
Looks like my mario galaxy is gone. Hope none of yall stoled it last time there was a "fest" here. Darn the one time I want to play it.

Top Bottom