• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Technically kirby doesn't blow... just sayin'. I gotta keep the facts straight with my favorite Nintendo character.

Still kinda broken in brawl though I gotta admit.

Also nana is a man.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
I'll show you a fsmash...:027:

:grrr:
*forward smashes sandtru*

This is comming from a guy that plays a character that sucks and swallows...and blows....;)
this coming from a guy that only uses a gay broken chain grab to win and uses nothing else. no skills, just gayness.

quote of the day.
who's side are you on?

Technically kirby doesn't blow... just sayin'. I gotta keep the facts straight with my favorite Nintendo character.

Still kinda broken in brawl though I gotta admit.

Also nana is a man.
nana is a man. kirby is not broken.

*goes back to forward smash mata and sandtru*

Gindler

Smash Champion
ICs cg requires quite some practice to implement and blah blah blah. So there's some skill involved. I'm picking them up so yeah, ha.

Ignore.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
ICs are gay.

if sheik could kill someone from 0 when she grabbed them she'd be gay. And I don't care how hard it is to do, that's irrelevant.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
the tech ceiling on a character doesn't have to do with its balance, only the difficulty in landing the first hit of the combo. ICs are (narrowly) not broken because they do have a bad grab range and iffy run speed.

The fact the CGs take lots of skill and practice is irrelevant to the overall balance, because players are expected to master the techniques, and there's no counterstrategy the other player can do keep the tech from being performed correctly.

whatever.

I went to orientation. it was very tiring.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
she can ftilt come chars to death though....
Lol, three, under the right circumstances. OH WAIT! smash DI... nope none :(

most characters get two or three tilts before they are out and thats with just holding up. On fox ftilt lock doesn't truely work till around the 30s-40s before that you can just hold sheild and get a free grab. If you hit too high with an decayed ftilt you'll hit the opponent, even fox too far. And also at any percent you have the option of smash DI.
ALSO you can shield ftilt and out prioritize ftilt.

You can't shield a grab. You can't out prioritize a grab. You can't SDI a throw.
Just sayin'.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
so... today marks 2 years since i got my nintendo wii... so my wii is 2 years old... XD.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
yea yesterdays fest was pretty enjoyable. those team matches were crazy. Squirtle is s tier. lol Tony dsmash meta at 178 kills with rob

Gindler

Smash Champion
I could play 1.6 since the pump shotty was so broken. Maybe I'll practice up at gigs more, or since it's 1.6 anything can run it. Well if a spot opens up let me know ;), ha

Ha, the comments were funny. "Chubby chasers on the other hand is a very good team with heavy hitters". Nice stats, you're bro is too pro.

Toneh

Smash Lord
that and the predictions, i didnt think ppl were following us lol. random online league match.

Come to think of it I think i have computer hours at sci-fi city also. Used to play there sometimes when i was 15.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Gindz we are chubby chasers source team lol. When i get my desktop running, hopefully by the end of summer, im getting esea and we'll get this thing going.

ps: that match was funny too. I watched it live. chubby chasers lost the first 5 rounds in a row. then they didnt let pp win a round after that.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, alrighty. M3+deagle FTW. I may have a desktop by then too.

You can watch them online? I'm guessing you have to have 1.6 on your comp

Top Bottom