• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Just clean your room and do things right. I had trouble with my mom before but then I fixed it by cleaning, not talking back, getting good *** grades (though I always get good grades so yeah) and so on.
look man its almost impossible to please her. she freaks out over stupid ****! my stepdad doesn't do anything either, just lets her do whatever the hell she wants. i hate them. she is so freakin stupid!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
There are people now who don't know me? wow... that's new.
well, you've been gone for a while man, and new smashers came along, so yea, they may not know you. good to see you're still doing well. i still rememeber our match at gigabits, lol.

Gindler

Smash Champion
4502 jouster ct. building 13 apartment 207

Name's Michael Gindler incase they ask at the gate.

You're going to want to turn at the BP and go into the second enterance to pegasus landing (it'll be a circle at the end of a road can't miss it). Talk to the guard, take a left, take another left down a hill then a right at the bottom of the hill keep going till you find it (after that it's hard to describe)

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna join the color text bandwagon cuz it's cool

I guess I'll be heading that way with both wii's and my tv after I eat. See you guys soon!

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
i don't know you either :(

but long day for me today so no smash.. had class from 1pm-5pm and a meeting from 6-8:30 and now class from 9pm-1am :(

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i need someone's opinion. would it be cool to make a signature or banner on phototshop with all the characters that the alafaya and full sail crew use? anybody?

gallax

Smash Hero
im serious teeco!!!! instead of cyan or teal or yellow for a color type in your name and check it out. if you have mozilla you may be able to see it.

Gindler

Smash Champion
So teeco's super mega campy version of rob is pretty beast, so's his agro one. What a chore *continues to pick up metaknight*

Gindler

Smash Champion
I use an S tier?...................in doubles. Finally find someone I like who is actually good (need to play some D3's for not getting grabbed training)

Yoshi went up too!!!

TEECO

Smash Ace
I cant attend anything tomorrow >_>

And I'm not going to WATO6, it's my ONE YEAR anniversarry with my GF.

*OH YEAH, I HACKED MY WII WITH THE INFINATE REPLAY/NAME SAVING, AND THE UNLIMMITED CAMERA ANGLE (its so fun. lolol)

Top Bottom