• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
daaaaaaaaaaang we should carpool ? ? house ? ? I want to get there early for friendlies as well ( partner practice)

Nexus im heading over there in a few.
Ha, yeah maybe find a TV where I can short hop with wario :confused:

oh **** 7 am. I gotta be asleep by midnight lol

nah no gate at n3xus's
Ha, I know right? seems so early to me now. How far is it away again?

Edit: well woke up from a nap, driving back to Orlando now, hope I get up for FL gaming. BAM!

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
I don't remember who won the tourney. Tony, how far did you end up going?

I agree, we should definitely play today. However if we just talk about playing all day and nobody host that's all it will be, us just talking about playing, nothing more. I think virg should host cuz I'm gonna be at sun key anyway, jus sayin...

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
so i was able to buy another sd card! now i got all my retro games back! :D back to retro gaming heaven! lol! :D

-Spike-

Smash Ace
It was fun hanging out with all of you guys again. And CICI's was too GOOD!

Well I too am going to take a little break from the brawl scene. Ill probably be back into full effect after genesis. But if there is a smashfest let me know and ill try to come by. I dont wanna fall too behind, as I fear I already have, so keep me posted on fests and Ill do what I can. Ill also am going to be doing some secret training on the side, and I gotta get my pit back up to par.

Well good seeing you guys!!! AND NOW FOR PUNCHOUT!!! YES!!! (thanx tony!)

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
now you just have to get rid of those cats
now why would you want to do that? they're my friends too son.

It was fun hanging out with all of you guys again. And CICI's was too GOOD!

Well I too am going to take a little break from the brawl scene. Ill probably be back into full effect after genesis. But if there is a smashfest let me know and ill try to come by. I dont wanna fall too behind, as I fear I already have, so keep me posted on fests and Ill do what I can. Ill also am going to be doing some secret training on the side, and I gotta get my pit back up to par.

Well good seeing you guys!!! AND NOW FOR PUNCHOUT!!! YES!!! (thanx tony!)
aaaw why spike? youre too good. or is it cuz.............. you training with the nutz crew D: D: how could you ?? =P =P

-Spike-

Smash Ace
aaaw why spike? youre too good. or is it cuz.............. you training with the nutz crew D: D: how could you ?? =P =P
I just been focusing too much on brawl and I wanna take care of some other things. Money is low now, and I wanna take some time to hang out with the family and my girlfriend. Plus I have like 4 unopened games that I wanna play (o and I also wanna play PUNCHOUT more! LOL). But ill still be training on my own and hopefully with ******** and some other people when time provides. But let me know when theres a fest and Ill try to go by.

Side note:

Am I the only one who notices how Seibrik always wears the same blue shirt?

Caps05

Smash Cadet
now why would you want to do that? they're my friends too son.

yea i guess we cant get rid of your only friends.

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
so im off for the next three days, and ill probably stay with my friend near UCF since the A/C at my place is broken [thanks nexus i blame you D:] ... so i call for a fest, or two, or three =]

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
so im off for the next three days, and ill probably stay with my friend near UCF since the A/C at my place is broken [thanks nexus i blame you D:] ... so i call for a fest, or two, or three =]
Don't blame me, you should think of my place as training for heat tolerance.

But yeah people we need to play. I'm going to SC this weekend and will be smashing up there so I gotta practice so I can properly rep CFL.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
I mentioned you people to my mom. Apparently video games are the sole cause of college dropouts, and I ought to avoid all of you like the plague. I'm gonna sneak a controller in my bag anyway, though. So please keep tell me of any fests ITT in case I can attend. Though there will prolly be plenty of time come august (is freshman year the easiest?)

Top Bottom