• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
Guarding Lebron in Cleveland is like trying to fight Metaknight without grabbing, shielding, or jumping, impossible.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Cavs beat who...? doesnt really matter though
Cavs ***** :)
Lebron James...triple double... sorry maybe next time guys
please adam, they relied on lebron for too much. they can't even have a chance to win without him. they don't know how to work as a team either. the magic do, and their gonna own next time. don't underestimate us, poke trainer! :p

-Spike-

Smash Ace
he's a pt main he knows all about relying on one player lol j/k :p
BURN!!! Get *****!!!

The magic are gonna win in O-town!!! As for Lebron... hes a beast, but hes gonna get whoopt in ORLANDO! So much for those Kobe and Lebron commercials :laugh:!

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
haha you guys are funny... they are just going to get embarassed next game. I dont rely on one person i play others...remember caps i play RoB or did you forget the time we ditto'd and you kept losing :(
but yeah sorry i dont really get your joke.

and yeah lebron was doing a lot more with the team if you didn't notice... but you were probably in shock cause your realizing whats gonna happen.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
lol pirate ship killed me and everyone knows i suck at dittos. and we played once and it was a close match.

lol but yea if it makes you feel better think what you want.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
haha you guys are funny... they are just going to get embarassed next game. I dont rely on one person i play others...remember caps i play RoB or did you forget the time we ditto'd and you kept losing :(
but yeah sorry i dont really get your joke.

and yeah lebron was doing a lot more with the team if you didn't notice... but you were probably in shock cause your realizing whats gonna happen.
oh, well i guess i didn't notice... not! lebron's a joke man. just wait adam, it'll be over for them real soon...

TEECO

Smash Ace
Lerbrons nasty, even though hes spoiled and get whatever he wants, theres no doubt in that.

But he's gonna get pizzownd along with the rest of the Calvs Saturday.

Smashfest, or no Smashfest?

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
tell you cousin to start savin teeco ;)

if you guys had someone like lebron you'd be hyped. Your all jealous he is just tooooooo good.

and retro i'll get over them soon...Kinda like you getting over brawl?

-Spike-

Smash Ace
FIU VS UCF @ Fl GAMING CREW BATTLE

FIU:
8-bit
seibrik
bonesaw
chaz
nick riddle
tommy g
galeon

UCF: (Possible Entrants)
Rx-
QDVS (he won't play brawl anyways, so someone subsittute)
Radix
Spike
kei-kei
galax
Gindler
Mickey
X-factor
Garbanzo
Jimster
Caps
Retro
Zyzzx
Mata
Virg (idk if ur crew=UCF crew but oh well)

anyone else who is a ucf student or I left out O_o?

Personally I think

Kei
Mickey
Spike
Radix
Rx

Would be a really good crew but im open to any suggestions as long as im in it cuz i set it up lol!

We may have to have 2 UCF Crew vs FIU LOL:laugh:

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
FIU VS UCF @ Fl GAMING CREW BATTLE

FIU:
8-bit
seibrik
bonesaw
chaz
nick riddle
tommy g
galeon

UCF: (Possible Entrants)
Rx-
QDVS (he won't play brawl anyways, so someone subsittute)
Radix
Spike
kei-kei
galax
Gindler
Mickey
X-factor

anyone else who is a ucf student O_o?
wow I'm extremely offended that I wasn't considered for the UCF crew, tsk tsk spike thought we were cool. ;p

-Spike-

Smash Ace
wow I'm extremely offended that I wasn't considered for the UCF crew, tsk tsk spike thought we were cool. ;p
I had you on the list, but then the list got really long LOL.

I redid the list tho so no John from anyone lol! Garbanzo is still cool in my book :(

Caps05

Smash Cadet
aww im honored to make the list. but there is a possibility i cant make fl gamin now. frickin sucks.

lol it should be like a random broken crew. chars there not used to so:

X-factor- IC's
James- sheik/jigs
Mickey- sonic
Kei-peach
Me- olimar

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Ummm with that all being said

Kei (too beast)
Mickey (awkard to beat)
Radix (honorable mention)
Gallax (he asked first)
Spike (I set it up!)

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
I see how it is...I wasn't on the list for possible crew :(

It's cool though. The FIU crew is stacked. I doubt I'd make an impact in the crew battle.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
who would even expect PT...usually people don't play them and they come up me and its like bam bam bam!!!

mata (PT - squirtle squrit! he's a beast!)
Spike (Pit - he set it up, and he's a scrub...no frills)
<3 (Sheik - out wit, out smart, out play...survivor)
xfactor (Ices - jain grabs...need i say more)
radix (MK/Snake - need at least one hi tier :p)

no particular order

sorry Kei :(

-Spike-

Smash Ace
who Would Even Expect Pt...usually People Don't Play Them And They Come Up Me And Its Like Bam Bam Bam!!!

Mata (pt - Squirtle Squrit! He's A Beast!)
Kei (peach - Instant Kills)
<3 (sheik - Out Wit, Out Smart, Out Play...survivor)
Xfactor (ices - Jain Grabs...need I Say More)
Radix (mk/snake - Need At Least One Hi Tier :p)

No Particular Order
... Spike! (i Set It Up!) Lol

gallax

Smash Hero
if we play the snake crew my pika will be very valuable. my pika has gotten so much better lately. and not to mention that my snake is getting better everytime we play(need to stop rolling)

im practicing the buffered cg like crazy to be ready for this.

but truthfully though guys, we can have more than 1 crew. i think having james and x-factor on a crew would be amazing. james has a ridiculous sheik that can take out anyone while tom needs one grab and your done. sensei your mario is beast. i dont know who you like to play against but if there is a falco or snake i say go for it. if not, still go for it. you've earned it with your mario. mata, if you are having a non-suicidal day i say your beast PT more than deserves to be on a crew. (lol. jk about the suicide thing.) i think teeco would be bad azz on teams.

who i would want on my crew:

james
tony
tom
kei
teeco
spike
gindler
mata

this is in no particular order. and i choose these people cuz im most familiar with them and they are good. nothing against you sensei. if i knew you and mickey better you would be on that list. i dont know that much about how you guys play and what you do. (especially since you always lose to Rx-. you need to end that streak dude. win one for mario!!!!)

-Spike-

Smash Ace
if we play the snake crew my pika will be very valuable. my pika has gotten so much better lately. and not to mention that my snake is getting better everytime we play(need to stop rolling)

im practicing the buffered cg like crazy to be ready for this.

but truthfully though guys, we can have more than 1 crew. i think having james and x-factor on a crew would be amazing. james has a ridiculous sheik that can take out anyone while tom needs one grab and your done. sensei your mario is beast. i dont know who you like to play against but if there is a falco or snake i say go for it. if not, still go for it. you've earned it with your mario. mata, if you are having a non-suicidal day i say your beast PT more than deserves to be on a crew. (lol. jk about the suicide thing.) i think teeco would be bad azz on teams.

who i would want on my crew:

james
tony
tom
kei
teeco
spike
gindler
mata

this is in no particular order. and i choose these people cuz im most familiar with them and they are good. nothing against you sensei. if i knew you and mickey better you would be on that list. i dont know that much about how you guys play and what you do. (especially since you always lose to Rx-. you need to end that streak dude. win one for mario!!!!)
Yea i made the list! I'm honored! But the snake crew got changed to the snake challenge. Got check it out. Here's the link to the thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235504

gallax

Smash Hero
hmmm. i would like to take that challenge. but anyways, id still like to be apart of this crew thing.

andy...how could i forget you!!! you are always on my list fool. number one.

Top Bottom