• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, oh tony you have to teach me snake and MK too btw. Guess I'll try joining that darkside too.

Just watched sensei vs. Rx on youtube. Too good

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Retro, I still have your wiimote Q_Q.
yea, i know, i forgot to pick it up yesterday T_T. i'll try to get it some other time. sorry for the wait man. and we also gotta talk about brawl+. i'd like to discuss a few things about it.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
I would host a fest but noboy likes me so they don't come especially kei who wanted to playtwo days ago but never showed up

Toneh

Smash Lord
host up nexus!
if enough ppl come ill stop by for a lil.
im still workin on the wii.

We def. have to play tomorrow though and get ready for FL gaming.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Darn, yeah just woke up. Too late to go anywhere really, magic game, bro's graduation tomorrow, then back here for FL gaming. Yeesh.

Darn I wanted to play kenyu too, try my wolf up against someone who actually mains D3. Tony's isn't too shabby though :lick:

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
Darn, yeah just woke up. Too late to go anywhere really, magic game, bro's graduation tomorrow, then back here for FL gaming. Yeesh.

Darn I wanted to play kenyu too, try my wolf up against someone who actually mains D3. Tony's isn't too shabby though :lick:
so no more partner practice before saturday? =[

Gindler

Smash Champion
so no more partner practice before saturday? =[
Not on friday (lame). But there's like 4 hours of friendlies before the tourney start :) (getting there at like 8, right tony???)

Thinking of using wolf if no MKs are present on the field though (like that ever happens). Team name?

yeah no kidding, it hits through like 4 shields, you could probably spot dodge 8 times and will be waiting for you when your finished.
It doesn't shield poke THAT often, only when it will kill you. I wish wario's broken Fsmash shield poked that well.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, that reminds me. Tony we need more wario dittos again, now that you can waft headbutt it'll be more of a challenge :p Need some biting practice too.

I also love how you say oh ****! when you get wafted, and how you say headbutt.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Man this sucks. I work 6:30pm-11:30pm tomorrow, so if I go to any smashfest, I won't be able to stay long. I can't get any good practice the day before Florida Gaming. On top of that, I don't know if my car will make it there and back (carpool anyone?) and I just found out last night that my doubles partner is not going to FL Gaming. So much stuff....

Top Bottom