• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Caps05

Smash Cadet
My place looks complicated, hmmm. Good thing Jimster's (think people call him that) on the ball. Need to get some wolf pointers :p

Guess I'll head over at like 2:30 since all the cool kids are, if that's alright that is.

Ha, good job spike.
nah your place looks pretty standard. You have that big room thats the kitchen and living room. then some rooms off to the side and one in the back. seems pretty straight forward to me

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
well i'll be ready to play about six... so hopefully sensi you'll still be there. not to mention im picking up mario :)

he's just like squritle except with fireballs

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Caps I really see what kind of person you are now. I can't believe you would throw xyz into the bullet. Shame on you. I don't know why you guys were all jumpy for.
1.) That shot was nowhere near us, it was just really loud.
2.) We were on the second floor so if someone was trying to shoot us, they would have to aim really really well, like pro sniper well.
IDK, nothing ever goes on over here. That was kinda random last night. Maybe I got too used to living in worse neighborhoods like Summer Chase (Now changed to Azure). Man up, you girls.

My place looks complicated, hmmm. Good thing Jimster's (think people call him that) on the ball. Need to get some wolf pointers :p

Guess I'll head over at like 2:30 since all the cool kids are, if that's alright that is.
I've heard Jim, James, Jimers, Jims, but never Jimster. Guess <3 has a new name to add to his collection...

well i'll be ready to play about six... so hopefully sensi you'll still be there. not to mention im picking up mario :)

What?!?!? How dair you compare mario to that dumb little turtle? They only share some similar attack animations that is all. Mario will destroy squirtle all day son, believe it!

Hey Jimster, is there any body playing at your place yet, I'm thinking about coming over after I finish some ebay stuff.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
lol nexus i gotta protect myself dude. I aint catchin no bullets. HEY I wasnt jumpy all i said is that it definatly was a gunshot. My ex-fiance's dad is a vet and he used to take me to the shooting range alot. infact i had a concealed weapons license before my wallet was stolen in tennessee.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544

Nice. I've heard some of the other Mario mains say that Squirtle is like Melee Mario.

If you're going to pick up Mario, I strongly suggest watching this, it will change your life. I know it changed mine lol.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
squirtle is way better than mario >:( cept that whole stamina thing

better range better speed better recovery better watergun better kill options <.<

NEXUS tom is over and virg and kyle will come if someone else shows up before they have class.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Are these gunshots happening on campus? :O

Squirtle is way better than mario. Power uptilting! Power jabbing! Power downthrowing! Power squirting! Power recovery! Powerspawning Squirtle eggs! You'll have so many Squirtle eggs!! (raise hands any who appreciate that...)

I'm suppoosed to get a summer job but can't. I need to get a job to prepare for college but i need to go to college so people will want to hire me so i can get a job and prepare for college it's a cycle!!

I think i'll just go hang out in town for 8 hours a day and come home with money from pawning random stuff around the house.

Gindler

Smash Champion
also we will be recording... kinda
Nice...kinda

Oh, i can show up before they have class. When do they have class?

Are these gunshots happening on campus? :O

Squirtle is way better than mario. Power uptilting! Power jabbing! Power downthrowing! Power squirting! Power recovery! Powerspawning Squirtle eggs! You'll have so many Squirtle eggs!! (raise hands any who appreciate that...)

I'm suppoosed to get a summer job but can't. I need to get a job to prepare for college but i need to go to college so people will want to hire me so i can get a job and prepare for college it's a cycle!!

I think i'll just go hang out in town for 8 hours a day and come home with money from pawning random stuff around the house.
I do like that cape he has.

I can't get a job because I don't have enough experience, I can't get experience because no one will hire me so I can get experience to get a job. Dam catch 22's

Caps05

Smash Cadet
before tony had a phone.

He needed a phone to get a job. but h e needed a job to get a phone.

lol no excuses now.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Swing your arms from side to side. Come on it's time to go do the mario!
Take one step and then again let's do the mario! All together now!

Gindler

Smash Champion
before tony had a phone.

He needed a phone to get a job. but h e needed a job to get a phone.

lol no excuses now.
And now he has a phone and no job? Looks like he didn't need a job to get one :)

It's also a tad different when they look at my application and go, Never had a job before? well **** you!

either way it sucks though

Edit: you know what I meant.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
thanks Sensi, i'll watch that in a little bit. Everyone is acting like im switching mains :p settle down PT for life! its just nice feel to mario and hey jims do you remember how i beat you with him.....even though you couldnt see :(

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
since <3 didn't pick up when I called, I assume he's sleeping somewhere. Where are people playing? Oh and sensei, if you do come to where ever this fest is you should bring your laptop so I can get those videos from you.

gallax

Smash Hero
i went to apply for a second job yesterday. i ended up breaking down then fixing the car then taking a back road home to avoid the main road to avoid my car breaking down in major traffic then getting pulled over and getting a 150$ ticket. isnt that my luck though.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
OMG! OMG! OMG! Somehow my BRAWL DISC WAS LEFT AT JIMSTERS! PLEASE TELLME YOU HAVE IT JIMSTER!!!
AND WE CAN I GET IT!

P.S.

IF ANYONE HAS AN EXTRA BRAWL DISC ITS PROLLY MINE LET ME KNOW PLLZZZZZ!!!!!!

*EDIT

IGNORE THIS POST...tony has it...its okay. Whew i can breathe now lol!

I was trying to practice sum and then i see no disc. I was goin crazy for a second lol.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
OMG! OMG! OMG! Somehow my BRAWL DISC WAS LEFT AT JIMSTERS! PLEASE TELLME YOU HAVE IT JIMSTER!!!
AND WE CAN I GET IT!

P.S.

*EDIT

I was trying to practice sum and then i see no disc. I was goin crazy for a second lol.
LOL I was trying so hard to think of who's disc that was then I stoped and didn't care anymore cuz I remembered about this lil thread called UCF Brawl in orlando. Sure enough once I looked on that lil thread, someone already asked about their brawl crack, I mean disc.

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
AND WE CAN I GET IT!

P.S.

*EDIT

I took it...... and I will never give it back! hahahahaahahaahaha

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
had fun yesterday. i was okay, but still don't feel like i've improved. and i still can't stand that gay fatass and that gay broken snake (sighs). but man tony made my day with all those retro games he gave for the hombrew! mario rpg, earthbound, kirby super star, smb 3, man too many! i've gone to retro heaven! :D and i'm gonna be wearing my retro cap from now on. gotta represent the good times, lol.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
lol. I just noticed pika kirby is give use the finger.

Gindz 1 is cool I'm hoping in the shower now so... yeah. Like it'd matter if you were on your way here... you wouldn't be able to read it. If you can then I'd be out by the time you got here...

/shrug

Gindler

Smash Champion
had fun yesterday. i was okay, but still don't feel like i've improved. and i still can't stand that gay fatass and that gay broken snake (sighs). but man tony made my day with all those retro games he gave for the hombrew! mario rpg, earthbound, kirby super star, smb 3, man too many! i've gone to retro heaven! :D and i'm gonna be wearing my retro cap from now on. gotta represent the good times, lol.
Man I want all those games too, better start saving up for a wii.

lol. I just noticed pika kirby is give use the finger.

Gindz 1 is cool I'm hoping in the shower now so... yeah. Like it'd matter if you were on your way here... you wouldn't be able to read it. If you can then I'd be out by the time you got here...

/shrug
Ha

10Jimsterisawesomes

popsofctown

Smash Champion
I don't have a wii, or a brawl disc.

I've never lost to anyone else who doesn't have a brawl disc. That's how i roll..

Toneh

Smash Lord
dam i've been reading online for a while.
I didnt realize how far behind i am on the whole wii homebrew stuff lol.
Gotta update some things, and make punch out work :D

Man I want all those games too, better start saving up for a wii.
lol gindler is joining the dark sideee

Top Bottom