• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
Of course he didn't quit, he has to knock my wolf around. Then he can play a real wolf, like you (that pit vs. wolf game you did was hilarious)

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
kinda... he just sat there in a reflector on the other side of the stage, and dercs would just sit there on the other side regrabbing the ledge or taunting or something, then james just back aired or dsmashed him if he got close.

TEECO

Smash Ace
I was at the Magic game on Sunday, and it F**king *****.

I wont be able to anything this week except for friday. Unless I finish all my school work.. It's a lot though.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
if we do end up playing tommorow i wont be able to until evening maybe later. Birthday johns

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
You didn't quit? Good I csn eat you with my jiggs wednsday then.
Of course he didn't quit, he has to knock my wolf around. Then he can play a real wolf, like you (that pit vs. wolf game you did was hilarious)

that doesn't give me enough reason to... just forget it... i'll just go to the smashfest on wednesday if theres any...

gallax

Smash Hero
ahh yes it was... I could stop laughing, dercs was getting so frustrated, but he wouldnt approach
he deserves it after what he does to everyone else. all he does is camp then run away and then attack once you get higher than 100%. james was the freaking man going wolf than destroying him.

TEECO

Smash Ace
LOL Mata.
The Magic are goin all the way man, so... You're gonna have to be the one payin in singles :p

BTW, retro's signiture fails lol

Gindler

Smash Champion
he deserves it after what he does to everyone else. all he does is camp then run away and then attack once you get higher than 100%. james was the freaking man going wolf than destroying him.
He rolls away too :chuckle: But yeah I go wolf on pits like that now, reflector > camp. I also learned a lil' wolf watching the match so that helped too, yay.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i have school today, so i can't come... smashfest tommorrow possibly?...

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
I just got home outta this off and on rain. Yay me for not dieing. My place is open for brawl, come by whenever.

Top Bottom