• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest at my place tomorrow night starting around 9:30 pm.

Sunkey Apartments
4330 Key Biscayne Lane apt. 3027
Winter Park, FL 32792 - there's no gate, so now you can be happy.

I get outta class at 9 pm so that'll give me a little extra time to take a break. Teeco I don't know when your curfew is, but if 9 is too late, I'm sorry man. I'd change it if I could. See what you can do to make it, cuz I wanna face your ROB again. Kenyu if you come, bring your little brother or cousin or whoever he is. mowarth kid. Yeah, he's cool. We currently have two setups over here. Nexus usually brings a setup or a wii (bring a remote to your tv this time if you bring it). Kei usually brings a setup. I feel bad making him carry his tv though. So let me know what you guys can bring, just so we can have an estimate and see if we need to contact someone else for extra stuff. We generally have about five or six setups, so if we can get that (plus some extra) we'll be good to go. Oh yeah. Bring me an apple pie from McDonalds too. Everybody. Seriously. Thanks.

Virg I get out of class at 1 in the after noon. If you want, I can host your place till you get back from class. That way we can start it a bit sooner for people who can't make it that late. We can start early (3:00), and when you leave for class, me and jimmer can hold down the fort till you get back from lab. Just and Idea

Gindler

Smash Champion
Kei.......no body likes you
Kei's too good

Virg I get out of class at 1 in the after noon. If you want, I can host your place till you get back from class. That way we can start it a bit sooner for people who can't make it that late. We can start early (3:00), and when you leave for class, me and jimmer can hold down the fort till you get back from lab. Just and Idea
Another good idea, but then I can't get an apple pie on the way there for virg. Unless he wants a 7 hour old one :lick:

Caps05

Smash Cadet
allright allright i'll stop telling the truth and start just telling lies

Kei everyone loves you. Your peach is the best peach in the world. :p

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
thanks caps, ill pretend i didnt read the first part .

Tom's idea sounds good too, but I guess its up to the virgman right?

heres another idea........

Alcohol + brawl ????????? ive been wanting to do that for a while =[ but then again some of you guys are doing the tourny tomorrow... maybe ill bring a flask and drink on my own ^0^

Caps05

Smash Cadet
lol its never fun when you are the only one drinking. I'll hit the bottle with yah

I guess it does balance out. ahah

screw smash lets all go watch terminator

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
thanks caps, ill pretend i didnt read the first part .

Tom's idea sounds good too, but I guess its up to the virgman right?

heres another idea........

Alcohol + brawl ????????? ive been wanting to do that for a while =[ but then again some of you guys are doing the tourny tomorrow... maybe ill bring a flask and drink on my own ^0^
I'll have a few shots with you kei!

I'm serious too, what you want to drink?

gallax

Smash Hero
ginler.............................. no one likes your wolf.

ive decided that i have a gallax combo. if you get dthrow cg's by pikachu, you have just gotten gallax comboed.

Gindler

Smash Champion
ginler.............................. no one likes your wolf.

ive decided that i have a gallax combo. if you get dthrow cg's by pikachu, you have just gotten gallax comboed.
Lol, your marth beats it for some reason. Then again I somehow two stocked a D3 with it :confused:. Ha, I think that's what tony dubbed the galax combo

darn, i cant drink this time. Gota focus on getting ready for tomorrow lol
And you SUCK as brawl when you're drunk

spend less $ on drinks though =)
Ha, nice. Spend even less when you don't drink at all, BAM

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Wolf is so fun right?

He plays himself for you! I don't play him much against you guys, but he is my secondary.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Gindler i can make you a virgin mojito if you have sugar, mint, lime juice, and ginger ale/ club soda/ sparklin water

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Ok. You guys can host it at my house while im in class if you want. But you can come over at five, no sooner. Don't feel like having company millions right now. So if you wanna do that, that's fine. I'm gonna be gone though, so get up with xfactor or jims about that.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
Gindz what time are we pre-festing? Hopefully when i get to your place it'll be a different gaurd and i wont have to do sexual favors for the old gaurd

PS: gindz your post was at 5:05 and mine was at 6:06
lol caps's entrance stories are the best, pure comedy gold

**** I should make a garb combo something ridiculous, crazy, sexy, sweet, and effective.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, yeah 5 is still so far off. So 3 here until then is still fine with me, I already saw the never ending story today so I can't use that to pass the time again *sigh*

Hmmm, it's raining. Can't get my TV out of my car so that's actually not a good idea.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
And retro you can't quit, my wario's just gotten better is all. You can whoop up on my wolf next time, throw combos all day long :)
that seems pointless since wolf isn't even a threat to me. and plus, if we were to face each other in a tourney match, you would still pick the gay fatass as a counter. nobody would pick a character that has a disadvantage against another character unless they are extremely good with that character......

Top Bottom