• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
guys. press 944 then call at my front gate. and if there is a car that opens it up for you, just run though the gate. it will not close on you.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
ok, i'm gonna try to go and pick tony's wiimote up 1st if i can, then i'll head to gallax's place.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I'm heading to UCF for orientation on June 4-5. I seem to have free time from 4:00 to sleeptime on June 3 and June 5. Would playing smash with any of you be within the realm of possibility? I'm going down there with my mom though, she might not go for dropping me off with some smashers. Or she might be the totally opposite way and say "OMG he's making friends on campus". It's hard to tell. So just asking if it's within the realm of possibilities. Is there some RPG character named Relm? I think there is, but i can't place it. I could just hang out with you and not play smash, it'd be nice just to meet people.

On a more important note, does anyone wanna be a big brother and talk to me on AIM about picking classes at UCF? I have to maintain a 3.2, so I don't want to accidentally schedule that one grumpy old man. I'm going to start out with studying computer science, but want to study Spanish too. I might switch out of computer science. I'm not sure if i love it or hate it. (i'm positive i hate Java)

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
im sure someone will be around to play...

but sorry for not coming guys, it was all rainy and i just got super tired from staying up all late the past nights i didn't have any energy to go anywhere. I ended up passing out but it'll be good for tomorrow and saturday. Can't get burned out before the tourney!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Rx- I still need to beat you when you are using your main.

Virg is winning money because he is teaming with cfl's best sheik.
(I can say that cuz I'm central florida's only sheik. yes)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
you know what else is wack? Falco.

No seriously though I want to play someone today...

Caps05

Smash Cadet
yo that was great. my olimar is getting decent. Gindz your wolf is getting mad good. Tony your getting gayer lol you spam one mve in random doubles lol. Gallax that snake of yours is ****. nexus **** dude we're so back in forth. All our matches get close then i 2 stock you then you two stock me and the one stock and then i just start to suck and you beat me severely lol. Garbanzo you should def play with us more often you are a funny dude. Jolly, hive, and Jay it was good games you guys should come out more. LOL my Mewtwo with Tony's marth made the matches so close lol.. I still suck at melee tho. Retro dont quit brawl lol.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I actually think you should quit retro. Beating you was getting kind of old...
*yawn*

Gindler

Smash Champion
Fudge. Left my racetrac mug, could you bring that to the next fest you go to galax? That'd be great.

And retro you can't quit, my wario's just gotten better is all. You can whoop up on my wolf next time, throw combos all day long :)

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Gindz is ruining lives with Wario? Nice... ;)

Virg is a beast (go to FL Gaming cause we need to get some friendlies in)...:027:

EVERYONE SHOULD GO

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Rx- I still need to beat you when you are using your main.

Virg is winning money because he is teaming with cfl's best sheik.
(I can say that cuz I'm central florida's only sheik. yes)
I know another sheik player, but hes from tamp. Ill introduce u to him next gigs or if you go to fl gaming hell be there. His name is ScaryLB59. His real name is ED. Hes really really good with both Zelda and sheik. And he likes sheik vs mk so mayb he can show u some stuff or u teach him.

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Virg is a beast (go to FL Gaming cause we need to get some friendlies in)...:027:

EVERYONE SHOULD GO
I'll be there man. Haven't seen you in forever ^.^ Gotta get in some o' them friendlies.

I know another sheik player, but hes from tamp. Ill introduce u to him next gigs or if you go to fl gaming hell be there. His name is ScaryLB59. His real name is ED. Hes really really good with both Zelda and sheik. And he likes sheik vs mk so mayb he can show u some stuff or u teach him.
I know Ed. Jims knows of him too. Mata put him out at the last gigs tourney. Go PT!!!

Top Bottom