• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

-Spike-

Smash Ace
spike can you pm me your number, so I have it for future reference
same with you hrnut
Aight ill pm it to you. PM urs back so I know whos textn me/ callln me lol.

~ SIDE NOTE:

SPIKE NEEDS A PARTNER FOR FLORIDA GAMING! LONG STORY SHORT HRNUT AND SPIKE PERMATEAMIN AFTER THAT. (no he didnt ditch me if u wondering lol)

-Spike-

Smash Ace
man if I had the money I totally would
that team would be ****! We destroyed at Galax's place for a while!

~ SIDE NOTE:

SPIKE NEEDS A PARTNER FOR FLORIDA GAMING! LONG STORY SHORT HRNUT AND SPIKE PERMATEAMIN AFTER THAT. (no he didnt ditch me if u wondering lol)

Gindler

Smash Champion
hold another one soon me and spike want to come and team.....oh and of course WRECKKKKK!!! TONY WE MUST HAVE MAD FRIENDLIES, KEI SAME, NEXUS YOU TOO, GALLAX SNAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEE, so basically you all get it we must practice lol so hook it up
None for me? ouch *pouts* (ha, nah) and I wanted to try my wolf or yoshi on that beast snake :chuckle:

I need some more MK practice, I haven't friendlied/tourney fought one in ages which is kind of weird.

so tomorrow at your place?
Oh sorry, if enough people want to smash I should be able to host. Won't get back from work till 2ish, once I get back though I'll post an update

Toneh

Smash Lord
im down for friendlies ^^

Lets do wednesday, today im gonna be catchin up on sleep and stuff lol.

Galax said his place is good. Around 3 pm :D
We need to have at least 5 setups again for it.
So post here if you can bring 1.

galax: 1 setup
1 Extra TV.

Gindler 1 tv possibly? mata, 1 setup? nexus 1 setup?
Tony tourney soon mayb?
yea the only reason i havent thought about hosting yet is because theres gamezone this saturday, florida gaming the next saturday, then hungrybox's wato tournament the week after that, haha. So were good for now.

We just need to play a bunch during the week to get ready for FL gaming.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
yea gindz we get no fancy "i wanna play you" shout outs. I hear olimar players are like IC players they get no love. lol but yea if you smash today lemme know.

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone. I am thinking about entering Florida Gaming. I could use practice as well. I hope to do well...
At any rate I have to give shout outs to everyone in on the Florida scene for becoming beastly over night it seems lol! Good stuff to everyone I faced in tourney and friendlies alike. Florida Gaming will be interesting. I think Power Rankings might change in the future!

PS. We have to help the people going to Genesis by playing our very best against them.

this is walnut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
yeah, wish I had the money to go to genesis... that'd be awesome... I'm going to the next national level tourney!
But before that I'm winnig some regional tourneys! My sheik is getting stronger and stronger with every game. I just need that match up XP!

Walnut you've gotta try and get over to some of these smashfest around here, it's mad fun chill with you man.

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
I will try and do that. I agree your sheik is not only tournament viable but, close to the best!! Keep it up. No johns I see you doing it big, so get better and **** Florida. So you can destroy the world and represent Florida lol!

PS. Your fun to chill with as well thanks bro.

Gindler

Smash Champion
im down for friendlies ^^

Lets do wednesday, today im gonna be catchin up on sleep and stuff lol.

Galax said his place is good. Around 3 pm :D
We need to have at least 5 setups again for it.
So post here if you can bring 1.

galax: 1 setup
1 Extra TV.

Gindler 1 tv possibly? mata, 1 setup? nexus 1 setup?

yea the only reason i havent thought about hosting yet is because theres gamezone this saturday, florida gaming the next saturday, then hungrybox's wato tournament the week after that, haha. So were good for now.

We just need to play a bunch during the week to get ready for FL gaming.
Yeah I know what you mean, I was hoping to smash after work today but now I'm wiped and need at least a nap. Wednesday is perfect since all I have is a job interview in the morning, and if for some reason galax's apartment isn't usable, there's always mine for back up :)

My post does mention you ;) :laugh:
Ha, oh that HRnut :chuckle:

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i may come. i get out of work at 6pm. i'll let you guys know later. i need some practice.

Top Bottom