• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
3961 gatherings drive
orlando, fl

my address. its where the big white pole is off of university.

now to get in you need a code.

HIT:

944 then the call button. but i will test it tomorrow to see if it works so do not take this 100% yet. i will update around 11-12ish

-Spike-

Smash Ace
3961 gatherings drive
orlando, fl

my address. its where the big white pole is off of university.

now to get in you need a code.

HIT:

944 then the call button. but i will test it tomorrow to see if it works so do not take this 100% yet. i will update around 11-12ish
Yea ill prolly can't make it cuz i got summer school then i work. Ill post if i can come!

Gindler

Smash Champion
Maybe, not sure if I'm going back to jax to see terminator with my brother or not though. Apparently it's going to be amazing like T2 was. I need to practice my oli tomorrow, he's not as boring if you're aggressive.

Spike has summer school? what's up with that?

Caps05

Smash Cadet
yea dude olimar is not that bad. He's actually kinda fun. except for that recovery it seems like he was the last character before the launch, but they started the launch party too early and during the party the drunk coder was like "****, olimars recovery kinda sucks, i forgot to let it latch on after you hit somebody off of ir, ah screw it im too drunk to care. Package it!" and now oli sucks at recoveries.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Any idea when the smashfest is? Looks like my interview is actually tomorrow morning so I'll probably be going to sleep after married with children and don't want to miss the whole thing. Oh and Olimar would be top tier if he had a good recovery hence why he doesn't, he woulda been the next MK.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
no clue when it starts but yea his jump is pretty decent just the up b is soooooo shibby. but yea i always bring my matches back with oli. i'll be down 1 or 2 stocks them bring them down to one i lose but i just started learning him

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
ride for me pls?

Oh, I'm about to buy a camera so I'm gonna try and record matches there.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
ahh it was a joke. i live out in the middle of nowhere. for real tho. i may be able to give rides maybe. about 15% on that

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
No, I'm counter joking!

well not really. If you can't give a ride I definitely understand dude. In fact I don't want you going out of your way. If I get there I get there, if not I can get chain grabbed by tom... by myself.

:(

I need a ride.

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Most of us come from far away, so driving all the way here sucks. I don't think Kyle would want to drive all the way from Cali lol. I have one cuz I live like five hours away. Jims and Tom are from the northeastern end of the country. Yeah. Eff that junk. Flyin is way better. Too bad we all can't just fly without planes. Then we could make it to every smash fest ever!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
meta knight can fly... maybe he went to all the smashfests and thats why he is so good.

Lol I just read what I said. I should really go to sleep. Night.

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Lol yeah he wanted to smash. Tennessee's not that far. You can get there in about 10 hours. Hey Jims I like your avatar. Its better than that scary one. There is a possibility that Mata will be my new roommate guys, so smashfests will be tight because we don't have to worry about a roommate who doesn't play. We can get krunk with Uairs and jabs!! DK for the win(eff acronyms)!!!

Caps05

Smash Cadet
its 12 but im not from there i lived there 4 months last year. but yea I guess. walking is so overrated er underrated idk. I had knee surgery, I wish I had a flock of doves carry me everywhere and every room i entered they would fly inside around the room and exit intol a bright white light and a choir would sing everytime.

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
LOL!!! Yeah! I like that last part. And they gave you hand massages so you can smash better. And if it gets cold, they surround you with the warmth of their purity. Then you hear the choir singing again and a bright white light fills the room. Then I'll be there and be like, "I am Virgman. The Smash Guru. What would you like to know?" Then you'll ask me how come I'm so awesome and I'll be like, "......You must find the answer within yourself." The end.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Well guys, it saddens me to say this but I might not be coming to the fest today. My car battery died yesterday so I could even go to GP to get my wiimote that I left there. It would be just too awesome if someone could swing by here and help me jump my car before the fest so I can go to galax's too. I have cable, just need a card to give mine a boost. :(

Caps05

Smash Cadet
ask tony i think you are on his way to galaxs then you could pick up your fellow full sail buddies

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Spike has summer school? what's up with that?
Yea I know its soo gay! I only go Monday and Wednesday tho for 2 hrs. Its starting to piss me off already and its only the second day ! :laugh:

But yea i am just trying to get ahead thats why im at summer school :(

*currently writing this while in class LOL

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
You guys are forgetting about me... i got to fullsail and have a car also drove from Ohio (16 hr drive)

so there is a smasfest at 3pm today at gallax place? guessing jims still needs a ride :p and no tom do homework, stop playing.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
yea see Mata can do it. but yea i was referring to the majority really. Becaus every time i drive by there i see someone walking to school and im like " that sucks." then i drive alittle more and there are 2-3 more people walking. Drive a little more. more people are walking to school and so on and so on

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
yeah the drive from cali would have been kinda intense... woulda done it with a friend or something, but my car probably wouldn't have handled it

Top Bottom