• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I'll be there man. Haven't seen you in forever ^.^ Gotta get in some o' them friendlies.

I know Ed. Jims knows of him too. Mata put him out at the last gigs tourney. Go PT!!!
Thats right :laugh:!!! PT *****!

Norfair is banned now tho :( so idk wat Mata gonna do :urg:

Gindler

Smash Champion
I'm looking forward to a friday smashfest, there's a tourney saturday afterall. And I wanna play Teeco again...stupid ROB :dizzy: (may have to try wolf actually, yeesh)

TEECO

Smash Ace
Lol gindz, we'll deff play some matches.

Seriously, my ****ing curfew ***** so the sooner the better :)

EDIT: to caps.. :] thank you

Gindler

Smash Champion
It is beast, I forgot to use eggs in my last match with him though (stupid, ha)

But yeah, what kei said reguarding the (possible) fest. Ha

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
yeah sure something is happening friday just not sure what tony was texting everyone but yeah . we are playing a little bit now (<3, Xfactor, me, Virg and xYz)

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest at my place tomorrow night starting around 9:30 pm.

Sunkey Apartments
4330 Key Biscayne Lane apt. 3027
Winter Park, FL 32792 - there's no gate, so now you can be happy.

I get outta class at 9 pm so that'll give me a little extra time to take a break. Teeco I don't know when your curfew is, but if 9 is too late, I'm sorry man. I'd change it if I could. See what you can do to make it, cuz I wanna face your ROB again. Kenyu if you come, bring your little brother or cousin or whoever he is. mowarth kid. Yeah, he's cool. We currently have two setups over here. Nexus usually brings a setup or a wii (bring a remote to your tv this time if you bring it). Kei usually brings a setup. I feel bad making him carry his tv though. So let me know what you guys can bring, just so we can have an estimate and see if we need to contact someone else for extra stuff. We generally have about five or six setups, so if we can get that (plus some extra) we'll be good to go. Oh yeah. Bring me an apple pie from McDonalds too. Everybody. Seriously. Thanks.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Virg is the gate working? cause wheneever i go to your place i have press the number 4-5 times then # like 6. then it tells me to get out of my car and do a dance. then insert 20 bucks into the thing. THEN after all that i still have to wait till someone comes and go though after they open it with their code. SO GIVE ME THE REAL CODE *******

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
Virg is the gate working? cause wheneever i go to your place i have press the number 4-5 times then # like 6. then it tells me to get out of my car and do a dance. then insert 20 bucks into the thing. THEN after all that i still have to wait till someone comes and go though after they open it with their code. SO GIVE ME THE REAL CODE *******
lmao this post is the best

Gindler

Smash Champion
9:30 seems pretty late to begin a smashfest. Anyone up for a smashfest to pass the time till the virgfest starts? :) I'll be sure to get some apple pies too

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
9:30 seems pretty late to begin a smashfest. Anyone up for a smashfest to pass the time till the virgfest starts? :) I'll be sure to get some apple pies too
h*ll yes

O H............ H E L L............ Y E S

edit: is it going to be at your place?

Toneh

Smash Lord
yea gindler can we come over to your place before 9?
Teeco and kenyu if he's fine with that you guys should come too if you cant stay late at virgs.

garb i saw the ucf melee thread, nice.
supposedly a fest right?
boombamboomzoomtooomfoomboombambAMbmoomboomBAMBAMBAMboomzoombombomgMhomhamhahamhambombombam... its how i feel right now =]
*chucks grenades over to kei*

Gindler

Smash Champion
h*ll yes

O H............ H E L L............ Y E S

edit: is it going to be at your place?
Lol, well I have to get one for Virg (so he said). Yeah it could be at my place, guess I forgot to mention that part :chuckle: I have two TVs and a wii (same as always), so if anyone wants to bring some stuff that's always good, since most people will already have setups for the virgfest

yea gindler can we come over to your place before 9?
Teeco and kenyu if he's fine with that you guys should come too if you cant stay late at virgs.

garb i saw the ucf melee thread, nice.
Sure thing, whenever's good. I thought it may help out people with curfews. And since my place isn't as big as virg's to hold all the smashers that usually show up way late it all kinda works out.

Ha, yeah that melee thread made me laugh. Didn't think it'd really happen.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Gindz what time are we pre-festing? Hopefully when i get to your place it'll be a different gaurd and i wont have to do sexual favors for the old gaurd

PS: gindz your post was at 5:05 and mine was at 6:06

Gindler

Smash Champion
Hmmm, what time? I'm good any time in the afternoon, so like 2 or 3? I know no one will show up THAT early but it's possible.

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Lol! Sorry bout that man. I'll try to get it working for ya. So you dont have to do all that nonsense.......................There you go man. I got aggravated with it and just took it down. Now you can simply come through the entrance instead of having to wait. Smash shouldn't have to wait in our lives! It comes first!!

DK for the win!!!

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Lol yeah DK did do all the work, but it was cake for him. Speaking of dessert, don't forget the apple pies everyone!!! Mcdonalds. Not whataburger. They pretty much taste like nothing.

Gindler

Smash Champion
So the virg combo variation I tried, CargoDthrow into DK punch. Worked once, you should try it sometime virg :laugh: It's pretty beast, and it worked..............................once

Oh yeah, address. 4502 jouster ct. 32817, orlando florida blah blah blah. Building 13, apartment 207 too, it says 13 on the side but 4502 on the front since they put trees on every side so you can't see for some reason :confused:

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
Gindz what time are we pre-festing? Hopefully when i get to your place it'll be a different gaurd and i wont have to do sexual favors for the old gaurd

PS: gindz your post was at 5:05 and mine was at 6:06
You know you hope for the same gaurd so you can do more sexual favors ;] ;] dont lie caps :laugh:

Hmmm, what time? I'm good any time in the afternoon, so like 2 or 3? I know no one will show up THAT early but it's possible.
I may show up that early too. Im gonna run some errands first.

Lol yeah DK did do all the work, but it was cake for him. Speaking of dessert, don't forget the apple pies everyone!!! Mcdonalds. Not whataburger. They pretty much taste like nothing.
ill bring you an empanada . :psycho:

Top Bottom