• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Smashfest at my place on Friday. We'll try to start around 2 ish (pm), so we can start early and play all night. If there are any questions, post here or pm me.
are kirby players and retro combos allowed at this smashfest?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Smashfest at my place on Friday. We'll try to start around 2 ish (pm), so we can start early and play all night. If there are any questions, post here or pm me.
Ah a virgfest huh? should be good (where is it again?)

are kirby players and retro combos allowed at this smashfest?
why do a retro combo when you could do a gindler combo, it's twice as effective.

Toneh

Smash Lord
Why do that when you can uptilt?
yep! who wants to get punted upwards by the uptilt?? ;)

Who can bring setups to virg's??
wii, TV, or both??

I'd bring a wii if it didnt break 2 days ago :(

Unless anyone knows how to fix the lens reader lol. It works fine up until you try to play a game

-Spike-

Smash Ace
So I work on Friday until about 5:00 p.m. I really want to go to this, especially BECAUSE i kno how HYPE Virgfest can be and its the day before Gigs. So ill be here after I get out of work, unless my girlfriend wants to hang out. With that being said, there is probably gonna be a 30% chance of my appearance XD!

I love brawl but I love my girl more. Hmmm...... Mayb if brawl could kiss ...... LOL j/k

Ill do what I can to make it, if not Ill still be ready for ownage on Saturday!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
ARGONAUTTTTTT

I might be busy Friday night, but if I'm not, I'd be glad to come **** you guys for a little while.

And do Gindler combos on everyone :).

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Ah a virgfest huh? should be good (where is it again?)

why do a retro combo when you could do a gindler combo, it's twice as effective.
cause people still get caught in it and man its so satisfying. :)

why do a retro or gindler combo, when you can do an rx- combo and win tournaments
because you need to use mk for that and i don't like using high tiers. sorry rx-.

why do a retro combo or a gindler combo or a rx combo when you can just play PT and enjoy the satisfaction of getting hit by all of them :)
cause kirby can just swallow them alive and suicide them. apparently, he can still survive! :chuckle:

guys... guys. why do a retro combo or a gindler combo or an rx combo or play PT and get hit by all of them when you can do a zyzzx combo??
cause i can just eat your bananas and still do the retro combo. diddy's easier to do it on than other characters, lol.

Why do that when you can uptilt?
cause uptilt is boring, broken, and needs to be banned.

ARGONAUTTTTTT

I might be busy Friday night, but if I'm not, I'd be glad to come **** you guys for a little while.

And do Gindler combos on everyone :).
aww, come on rx- gives us a break. :(

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
You're one of those? I thought you played kirby because you liked kirby not because he wasn't high tier, if yoshi was top tier I'd still use him
Hello!!!! i used only kirby in melee! doesn't that tell you something? of couse i like kirby, he's one of my favorite nintendo characters. i just don't like using top tiers cause they're boring to play as and they're cheap (that includes pit, btw). i liked kirby before i ever knew he was top tier in smash 64, even before i ever knew what a tier list was...

KENYU

Smash Apprentice
yep! who wants to get punted upwards by the uptilt?? ;)

Who can bring setups to virg's??
wii, TV, or both??

I'd bring a wii if it didnt break 2 days ago :(

Unless anyone knows how to fix the lens reader lol. It works fine up until you try to play a game
Where does virg live?

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
This is gonna be a big fest! :o Lotsa brawl and some SF4 I guess? Hopefully there's room haha

And about tiers, I wish diddy wasn't as high, cause then more people play him and I feel less awesome and original... haha

Mickey69

Smash Apprentice
hello!!!! I Used Only Kirby In Melee! Doesn't That Tell You Something? Of Couse I Like Kirby, He's One Of My Favorite Nintendo Characters. I Just Don't Like Using Top Tiers Cause They're Boring To Play As And They're Cheap (that Includes Pit, Btw). I Liked Kirby Before I Ever Knew He Was Top Tier In Smash 64, Even Before I Ever Knew What A Tier List Was...
Lol Spike XD:laugh:

Gindler

Smash Champion
not really. i'm talking about derc's pit. but yea pit is cheap overall.
Pit cheap? why? I just Bair/Nair his arrows. At least he doesn't have a Bair that beats every other move in the game (like kirby, btw kirby's cheaper than pit at least he has kill moves :chuckle:)

I heard kirby was banned at gigabits
So the rumors are true?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
haha, you guys crack me up. its not gonna happen nor will it ever happen. BAN DDD! man i wish sheer could see how people hate kirby (or is it just my kirby?)

-Spike-

Smash Ace
not really. i'm talking about derc's pit. but yea pit is cheap overall.
Ummm there is alot of pit bashing going on here by a certain kirby fan and ummm I just wanna say that kirby is cheaper. He can swallow you and suicide, he has a ridiculous forward smash, and his bair is ****. With that being said all pit has is arrows. Kirby can fly just about as much as pit (without wings of course) so that would make kirby cheaper. IDK im just sayn. Oh and i played dercs and hes not cheap he just plays like pit. If you think hes cheap then Im going to hell. XD

Oh well let me stop talking because Kirby is banned from gigs anyway.

Gindler

Smash Champion
yeah I heard that rule was in forced too... sorry retro.

and for zyzzx just play extra low tier like me! :)
Are one step lower and play yoshi :)
stupid broken tier lists

haha, you guys crack me up. its not gonna happen nor will it ever happen. BAN DDD! man i wish sheer could see how people hate kirby (or is it just my kirby?)
Ha, well I don't hate kirby. I actually don't have much trouble with him at all if I play gay enough, but if I do play gay then yoshi will be labelled as cheap (lol that'd be hilarious, yoshi cheap? :laugh:)
Genrally though, to beat kirby people have to play cheap same goes for MK too since they're the same guy really

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
ok, then, lets drop the kirby/pit discussion, moving on.

mata, you can use rayquaza during our battle when i'm done building my team since kyogre can kill him with one ice beam and his special attack is much greater than rayquaza's so yea, rayquaza it is. but i'm not gonna lose.

Top Bottom