• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
That was pretty fun yesterday...just wait till i make PT have priority. I'll just use gameshark or something when you guys aren't looking

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
That was pretty fun yesterday...just wait till i make PT have priority. I'll just use gameshark or something when you guys aren't looking
mata, man, come on. you're good. you're a really tough pokemon trainer. don't get down because of any lossses. you're really good. what will it take to get that message in your head? what man?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
GGs today Tony, Retro, Caps, and Gindler! Hey, Tony are you having a fest on Thursday too?
yea man you're pit is good. you don't play with him in a gay style unlike another certain pit player that i know. good games, looking forward to the next smashfest.

ps- sorry for the double post.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
yep. good stuff.
My surround sound is beasttt.

And i had fun f-tilt'ing him with snake ;)
Virg or zyzzx might be having another fest saturday if you guys are free.

details, details please! tell virg to post it up asap that way i can plan asap. i get out of work at 2:30 tommorrow. come on virg or zyzzx!

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Let me or Kyle know what time you guys wanna start, then we can see where we're gonna have it. I got work i gotta do, but maybe I'll get alot of it done or something. I don't know. But we're playing tomorrow for sure. Or somethin....or......somethin...

Hey Spike make sure you come too man! And stay longer this time, geez!

Gindler

Smash Champion
yea man you're pit is good. you don't play with him in a gay style unlike another certain pit player that i know. good games, looking forward to the next smashfest.

ps- sorry for the double post.
Pit is supposed to be played at least moderately gay though, well except for spike's some reason he does well without it.

Oh, just go kirby if it's really THAT bad. he rolls pit

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Pit is supposed to be played at least moderately gay though, well except for spike's some reason he does well without it.

Oh, just go kirby if it's really THAT bad. he rolls pit
you weren't at virg's fest a couple weeks back. theres this pit player, which i forgot his name, who would only roll to get away, then spam arrows and then use neutral a if i got close then use one of smashes. then he moved away from me again to repeat the **** process. it was really gay. i'm not fighting him again since his playstyle is so gay. he doesn't fight., he runs, and thats total bs. i'd rather get utilted by tony's snake than to deal with that crud. spike knew what he was doing though and i was amazed. i'd fight him anytime.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Sounds like a run of the mill pit. You mustn't have been playing brawl very long, everyone has a variation on a "gay" playstyle pretty much. :chuckle:

on a side note, hope i didn't miss anything amazing today

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Sounds like a run of the mill pit. You mustn't have been playing brawl very long, everyone has a variation on a "gay" playstyle pretty much. :chuckle:

on a side note, hope i didn't miss anything amazing today
not on pit, or ddd for that matter, since pit's playstyle is gay and dd is just gay overall or gayer i should say. and plus, i'm still gounded off my wii. :mad:

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Let me or Kyle know what time you guys wanna start, then we can see where we're gonna have it. I got work i gotta do, but maybe I'll get alot of it done or something. I don't know. But we're playing tomorrow for sure. Or somethin....or......somethin...

Hey Spike make sure you come too man! And stay longer this time, geez!
My bad I missed ur Smashfest!!! Good lookin out tho. Sorry, I was out of town all weekend and just got back today! I went to Miami for Springbreak so I wasn't able to go. Next smash fest call me, text me, or post here and Ill be there. Hopefully for the whole time XD!
Aight Virg be easy!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
you weren't at virg's fest a couple weeks back. theres this pit player, which i forgot his name, who would only roll to get away, then spam arrows and then use neutral a if i got close then use one of smashes. then he moved away from me again to repeat the **** process. it was really gay. i'm not fighting him again since his playstyle is so gay. he doesn't fight., he runs, and thats total bs. i'd rather get utilted by tony's snake than to deal with that crud. spike knew what he was doing though and i was amazed. i'd fight him anytime.
Gindler thanx for the props, Your ness is unbelievable on teams and your yoshi is crazy. Retro ur Kirby is good and your retro Combo is beast! We all gotta brawl again sometime! Ill see yall gigs.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
gigs is coming up and i don't think i'm gonna be able to go unless i can team up with someone since my original partner has school on saturday. tony? gindler? kei kei? dare i ask, rx? guys?

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
sounds like you guys had a good time... sorry i couldn't make this one but i'll make the others for sure! can't wait for the gigs tourney too

Gindler

Smash Champion
Gindler thanx for the props, Your ness is unbelievable on teams and your yoshi is crazy. Retro ur Kirby is good and your retro Combo is beast! We all gotta brawl again sometime! Ill see yall gigs.
Ha you deserve props, first time I've been impressed by a pit.

gigs is coming up and i don't think i'm gonna be able to go unless i can team up with someone since my original partner has school on saturday. tony? gindler? kei kei? dare i ask, rx? guys?
Too bad I'm teaming with tony, kei and rx ;)

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Ha you deserve props, first time I've been impressed by a pit.

Too bad I'm teaming with tony, kei and rx ;)
how can you team with tony since he doesn't do doubles? i only asked out hopefulness, but guess thats not gonna happen. and you're teaming with both kei and rx? wow, i'm amazed that you could do such a feat.

but seriously, i need a teammate, a good teammate. not saying that anyone's a noob, but i just wanna make it past the 1st round, lol. guys?

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
how can you team with tony since he doesn't do doubles? i only asked out hopefulness, but guess thats not gonna happen. and you're teaming with both kei and rx? wow, i'm amazed that you could do such a feat.

but seriously, i need a teammate, a good teammate. not saying that anyone's a noob, but i just wanna make it past the 1st round, lol. guys?
aaah i already have a team for doubles =x sorry retro xo

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Maybe you should just play singles and quit bein feeb.

Sorry bout the double post. Its Retro's fault.
haha, right its my fault. and what does feeb mean?

aaah i already have a team for doubles =x sorry retro xo
oh ok then. man finding someone you know for teams is hard to find these days...

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
haha, right its my fault. and what does feeb mean?

oh ok then. man finding someone you know for teams is hard to find these days...
Feeb is short for feeble. Yep. I said it.

P.S. You and Raven can team up man. Or maybe that's the guy who was your teammate but left or somethin. I don't know man. I'm just trying to help.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ohhh dan, yeah now I remember him. Took forever to remember last time.

Oh, are there any smashfests this weekend? missed the last virgfest :ohwell:

Top Bottom