• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Im trying to get some practice in before the next gigs event on the 28th, and just wanted to know if there were any brawlfests coming up before then. I can bring my Wii & TV and maybe even SF4 for the 360 if ppl wanna play that. If nobody wants to host one before gigs, I wouldn't mind doing it since I live on the other side of university right next to Full Sail. Even though it's been a while since I've posted here, I still remember some ppl here that I've played in the past at gigs or xyz's place like Kei-Kei, Rx, and xyz. I would appreciate it a lot if some one could let me know if something's gonna happen before gigs.

Toneh

Smash Lord
Im trying to get some practice in before the next gigs event on the 28th, and just wanted to know if there were any brawlfests coming up before then. I can bring my Wii & TV and maybe even SF4 for the 360 if ppl wanna play that. If nobody wants to host one before gigs, I wouldn't mind doing it since I live on the other side of university right next to Full Sail. Even though it's been a while since I've posted here, I still remember some ppl here that I've played in the past at gigs or xyz's place like Kei-Kei, Rx, and xyz. I would appreciate it a lot if some one could let me know if something's gonna happen before gigs.
sf4 ! your invited :D
haha we might play tomorrow if it works out.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
well Virg and I have class till 5pm (friday) everyone was talking about a fest before the tourney this Saturday that would be cool. Not sure if Virg is feeling so well he missed some class so hopefully he is feeling better. Does anyone have a info for this tournament this saturday besides being being 3-8 miles away :-P

Toneh

Smash Lord
well Virg and I have class till 5pm (friday) everyone was talking about a fest before the tourney this Saturday that would be cool. Not sure if Virg is feeling so well he missed some class so hopefully he is feeling better. Does anyone have a info for this tournament this saturday besides being being 3-8 miles away :-P
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=224547
gamezone tourny

lemme know if you guys are playing after that 5pm class =)
set it up! do work.
if virg cant have it at his place, then zyzzx's apt?!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im Trying To Get Some Practice In Before The Next Gigs Event On The 28th, And Just Wanted To Know If There Were Any Brawlfests Coming Up Before Then. I Can Bring My Wii & Tv And Maybe Even Sf4 For The 360 If Ppl Wanna Play That. If Nobody Wants To Host One Before Gigs, I Wouldn't Mind Doing It Since I Live On The Other Side Of University Right Next To Full Sail. Even Though It's Been A While Since I've Posted Here, I Still Remember Some Ppl Here That I've Played In The Past At Gigs Or Xyz's Place Like Kei-kei, Rx, And Xyz. I Would Appreciate It A Lot If Some One Could Let Me Know If Something's Gonna Happen Before Gigs.
where

The ****

Have You Been

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
awesome, thanks for the info on the tourney.

not sure about a turny at zyzzx's place tonight cause he has class from 5pm-1am :p so maybe after if you want but im sure we'll figure out something.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
HRnut and I are looking for some high level teams practice later tonight. whos down?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Gindler, me and you would be the best team in FL.

but hrnut and xyz you guys should just go to Hbox's fest tonight, you'd get better practice there.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
not sure about Virg, he missed class again today so not sure he is feeling so hot. I can do something whenever and if were doing it later still im sure Zyzzx will join

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
so yea, let us know if theres any smashfests this week before gigs. thanx!

ps- i got pokemon platinum! oh yea!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
start training noob.
oh don't worry mata, i am. its just gonna take a while thats all. i know that you're eagered to get owned by my pokemon, but you'll have to wait. and btw, kyogre or any other uber (except garchomp) are not allowed for our battle.

We need Platinum fests. Better counterpicking game than brawl.
not really, but yea, it be cool if we had pokefests, lol.

something like that :p
hype it up
all right! bring on the smashfest, lol! can't wait for gigs!

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
sorry retro everyone can come to the smash fest but kirby players :p

and if kyogre can't battle then garchomp cant! you can either battle my rayquazza or kyogre, i'd say thats fair.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Ima try to have all my homework done by friday so i can try to make some of these fests. That is if work doesn't interfere.

Zip.

Smash Lord
My friend said hes across the street from play n trade, is that true?( he pm'd me a while ago telling me about these smashfests, but i could never make one, but i'll try to in the future..)

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
where are these are fests located?
Good question, cus I would like to know myself so I can go.

Hope to see you guys at some of these upcoming tourneys if not all of them:
3/28/09 Gigabits - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217752

4/11/09 GP Brawl 1 - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7004502#post7004502

4/18/09 Florida Gaming - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=218121

4/25/09 Gigabits - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225512

gallax

Smash Hero
hey i go to UCF. i try to get with rx and q but they are terrible at answering their phone. i live like 2 minutes away from UCF.

Gindler

Smash Champion
My friend said hes across the street from play n trade, is that true?( he pm'd me a while ago telling me about these smashfests, but i could never make one, but i'll try to in the future..)
TripleT is around there kinda, where I heard it's being hosted. no

Good question, cus I would like to know myself so I can go.
You really should go I don't think any other falco mains are going, unless jesse really did ditch MK for falco

I need some more spike practice too, ha

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Melee Tournament 4/5 Lake Mary, Florida
There is a local Play n Trade in Lake Mary, Florida having a melee tourney on 4/5. Im not a huge Melee fan but I told the owner I would help spread the word for him. The link is listed below and it should have the details.

It starts at 5:00 PM on 4/5 and is double elimination. There is a $10 entry fee. I believe the winner should recieve 50% of pot and 2nd should take 20%. (Dont quote me) I believe its store credit but idk.

* 3721 Lake Emma Rd
* Lake Mary
* Florida, 32746
* United States of America
* From I-4 take exit 98 east towards Lake Mary. The store is located inside the Lake Mary Center between Hungry Howie's & Sally Beauty near Albertson's.

PHONE

(407) 833-4200
OPENING HOURS

Mon-Sat 11AM-9PM, Sun Noon-6PM

http://www.playntrade.com/lakemary

Here's the forum for it:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7007315#post7007315

Top Bottom