• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
ha yeah we'll see who is the real pokemaster :-P

Yeah i'd play and everything tonight just have to catch up on some work. I'll be busy this weekend so maybe a day during the week might work for me. we'll try to work something out. I'll probably be busy this weekend though...I'm having a bunch of people visit.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
ha yeah we'll see who is the real pokemaster :-P

Yeah i'd play and everything tonight just have to catch up on some work. I'll be busy this weekend so maybe a day during the week might work for me. we'll try to work something out. I'll probably be busy this weekend though...I'm having a bunch of people visit.
i'm still building my team. we'll battle when we both go to a tony or virg fest. just no ubers please, i can't stand them. but i'll battle garchomp if you have one. thats the only uber i'll fight. no wobbafets either cause they're broken beyond belief. took me a while to notice him. sound good?

Loto

Smash Ace
i'm still building my team. we'll battle when we both go to a tony or virg fest. just no ubers please, i can't stand them. but i'll battle garchomp if you have one. thats the only uber i'll fight. no wobbafets either cause they're broken beyond belief. took me a while to notice him. sound good?
Garchomps uber tho and a homo. I used to play competitively.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAa0YQ9tibc

Get at me. Lol xP

Gindler

Smash Champion
How does everyone have all level 100s? Back when I played silver I only had a lvl 99 squirtle, I'm pretty sure they maxed out at 99 (oh no rare candies too, yes!)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Nice!!!

you ***** him with Lucario.

too bad you can't do that in Brawl :):)

edit @ Gindler: no they always maxed at 100 from the very beginning (red, blue)

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, geez. Didn't even get my squirtle to 100. No clue where my fancy gameboy or silver are either to level him up

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
grab your DS and a copy of Platinum when it comes out, and I'll give you a level 99 squirtle that you can get up to level 100 if you want. :):)

Loto

Smash Ace
Nice!!!

you ***** him with Lucario.

too bad you can't do that in Brawl :):)

edit @ Gindler: no they always maxed at 100 from the very beginning (red, blue)
hahah yeah. I quit playing competitivly months ago though. It was fun for awhile but got old at one point. It was all about team strategies / team builds / predicting your opponent / getting lucky...lol

I might get back into it one day but idk. Eving teams takes forever. I don't know if I really got time for that anymore.

Loto

Smash Ace
Can't you just fake EV, with AR or something?
Yeah you could just AR all your pokes and as long as they fit the legit standards then you could use 'em. I just always did it legitly before. I didn't have a job and had a bunch of spare time. lol

Now I work 35+ hours a week and go to school though. If I wanted to get back into it though I would need to buy diamond or whatever again tho.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
yea ill see if me and virg can get fests going next week. i gota see when they are free bc those nubs go to full sail lol. No spring break for them till april.
I was thinkin tues, wed, thurs. Not sure yet
SMASH FEST SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!! Make sure you guys let me know and if im not working Ill go. But this weekend ima be at beach so that wouldnt be good for me but i could go every weekday this week except wednesday cuz i work. So, let me know if anything pops up and if not ill cya yall at gigs 4sho!!!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Yeah you could just AR all your pokes and as long as they fit the legit standards then you could use 'em. I just always did it legitly before. I didn't have a job and had a bunch of spare time. lol

Now I work 35+ hours a week and go to school though. If I wanted to get back into it though I would need to buy diamond or whatever again tho.
yea ev is hard. i still don't understand how you use it or balance it cause i keep messing up and constantly have to start over. its so annoying. thats the only thing i don't like about pokemon games now, ev. i wish they stayed with what red, blue, yellow, silver, gold, and crystal had. they had no evs and i liked it. anybody got any advice?

also, if garchomp is uber, then i'll use tyranitar then instead of him.

Toneh

Smash Lord
Fest this wednesday fellas at 12 pm! my place again :D. Most people seemed to be free then, prolly thursday too if everyone wants.
address is 12061 lake cypress circle Apt G107 Orlando fl 32828 (Cypress Lakes apts)
If your coming from ucf over colonial its on the left after Ashton apts.
Theres 2 gates, take the left one. You can usually get in right away or after a min following some1.
Head all the way to the back, and to the right a bit. G section is over there. 1st floor! Its about 2-3 miles from UCF
(407 608 9942)
ive got 2 TV's and 1 wii, so were gonna need more. Who can bring a TV and wii? Gindler? kei? :D. retro im guessing you didnt get your's back yet lol. Gindler leave ur aim up more since ur phone is dead haha.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Guess if we don't have to much work or anything due we can stop up for a little bit. Not sure how long you guys are playing but we get out at 5pm.

Loto

Smash Ace
yea ev is hard. i still don't understand how you use it or balance it cause i keep messing up and constantly have to start over. its so annoying. thats the only thing i don't like about pokemon games now, ev. i wish they stayed with what red, blue, yellow, silver, gold, and crystal had. they had no evs and i liked it. anybody got any advice?

also, if garchomp is uber, then i'll use tyranitar then instead of him.
Eh, pm me if you need help. I know pretty much everything about it. xP

DRD

Smash Lord
I remember leveling my 90-something mewtwo on just ghastlys and watching him gain like 15 sp.atk lol

I don't have that kind of time anymore though

Gotta love pokemon

Gindler

Smash Champion
Fest this wednesday fellas at 12 pm! my place again :D. Most people seemed to be free then, prolly thursday too if everyone wants.

ive got 2 TV's and 1 wii, so were gonna need more. Who can bring a TV and wii? Gindler? kei? :D. retro im guessing you didnt get your's back yet lol. Gindler leave ur aim up more since ur phone is dead haha.
You have my aim, it's spuddud1989. Oh my phone isn't dead, I just get a **** signal half the time.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122

yay for tonyfests! yea i'm still grounded off of it until the end of the semester. btw, i got a dentist appointment at 1:30 so i may get there around 3 or so. and gindler, i want a ness ditto. lets do a small tourney again! :)

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ness ditto it is then, no Bthrows or Fairs though =P

I'll have to try yoshi on ness too, i hear it's almost even.

Hopefully a good # of people show up, I'm out of orlando atm but got something to do the next morning anyway. might as well get back down wednesday then

-Spike-

Smash Ace

D@MN!!! I WORK on wednesday :urg: !!!! But its all good. But yea if ur down for THURDSDAY count me in. TEXT ME AND LET ME KNOW IF THURSDAY IS A GO!!!

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
I won't make it wednesday, got class till 1. I might be able to do thursday... get out at like 8pm from school, dunno if thats too late... and if someone else around here goes. But weekendish would probably work best.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Ness ditto it is then, no Bthrows or Fairs though =P

I'll have to try yoshi on ness too, i hear it's almost even.

Hopefully a good # of people show up, I'm out of orlando atm but got something to do the next morning anyway. might as well get back down wednesday then
what?! thats not fair! thats ness's main strength. you can't just ban it, just cause i like grabbing and using aerials. come on gindler, don't tell me you're scared of my ness too. i never even used him against you. whats next, ness becomes broken?

edit- btw, i can still bring my brawl disc if we need it.

Gindler

Smash Champion
what?! thats not fair! thats ness's main strength. you can't just ban it, just cause i like grabbing and using aerials. come on gindler, don't tell me you're scared of my ness too. i never even used him against you. whats next, ness becomes broken?

edit- btw, i can still bring my brawl disc if we need it.
Ha, I was obviously kidding. banning the two most ridiculous things about ness, nah.

So is wednesday at noon still the plan tony? is there a ballpark headcount and ending time too?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
someone else :-P

yeah I think Virg and I could make it tomorrow after class for a couple hours.
awesome. looking forward to it.

@gindler- oh ok, i thought you were serious. i'm the regular ness though, lol.

Toneh

Smash Lord
Seems like its the usuals comin out, and a few others. hard to say how many lol. yea its prolly gonna end by 12am. 'Lil bro still has classes in the morning this week.
Looking forward to using the surround sound tomorrow lol

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
yea, i gave street fighter a try today and man was it awesome. i just suck at it, lol. its hard to control my characters (then again, i don't own a PS3 or xbox for that matter. :p)

Gindler

Smash Champion
Oh did you let that rob and d3 player know? forgot the names but they were at the hbox thing and you mentioned letting them know sometime. idk just thought i'd ask ha

Darn, i don't have any amazing el fuerte pictures

Top Bottom