• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
yea, mom just wanted a break to catch up on studying i guess lol..
I'll let u guys know when i can have them again.
This past one was the biggest ever i think. Around 18 ppl and 7-8 setups!

;P ill prolly go to Rx's every once ina while to play there
so its an rx-fest? lol. i wanna go, lol.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
If a bunch of people want to come to my place and have a tournament, that's fine.

I don't really like hosting fests. :(

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
:laugh:
If a bunch of people want to come to my place and have a tournament, that's fine.

I don't really like hosting fests. :(
i was just kidding. if too much trouble, you shouldn't do it.

i was just about to mention that lol. He hates waiting and likes 1v1 mostly.
radiX gets VIP though =)
VIP? right. this is what happens when there are no tonyfests, we go CRAZY!:laugh:

Gindler

Smash Champion
I MAY be able to house a smashfest this week. Like a 41.732% chance anyway (depends on if my other roomie heads home...). Probably friday if even possible (you know since saturday is Valentine's day)

I'll keep the thread posted on updates.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Amber is going on a romantic date with Sheermadness

And Finch and Qdvs are going on romantic dates.

so all the good girls are taken.

Gindler

Smash Champion
me and gindler are going to go on a romantic date for valentines day
That'll be the third date i believe.

yesssss Gindler doooo it !
agreed

10plzdeargods
I can if enough people want me to, have I decent sized living room and like 10 chairs surprisingly.

of course i just stumbled upon this as well http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=220588&highlight=orlando&page=4

Tony's mom still hasn't changed her mind?

Toneh

Smash Lord
nah need a few weeks lol. It sorta works out though because theres 2 tournies coming up this month in orlando.

My surround sound system was finally repaired and came in the mail today.
Anyone here ready to listen to the sound of snake's Forward-tilts in 5.1 speakers??! haha
I might be getting my own TV too hopefully

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122

Anyone here ready to listen to the sound of snake's Forward-tilts in 5.1 speakers??! haha
not gonna let that happen, or at least not so much, lol. ;)

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
nah need a few weeks lol. It sorta works out though because theres 2 tournies coming up this month in orlando.

oh god lol . forward and up-tilt.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I think I prefer the sound of Ike's attacks. Sounds like a tank driving through a cement wall

Of course I can't wait to be "broken" tilted to death either.

Gindler

Smash Champion
would you give it a rest 852? man, its like kirby is the death of all characters in brawl, sheesh...:ohwell:
Maybe not the death of all the characters in brawl but bowser, capn falcon, charizard, diddy kong, donkey kong, falco, fox, game and watch, ganondorf, ice climbers, ike, ivysaur, jigglypuff, king dedede, link, lucario, lucas, luigi, mario, marth, metaknight, ness, olimar, peach, pikachu, pit, ROB, samus, shiek, snake, sonic, squirtle, toon link, wario, wolf, yoshi, zelda, and zero suit samus for sure.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Maybe not the death of all the characters in brawl but bowser, capn falcon, charizard, diddy kong, donkey kong, falco, fox, game and watch, ganondorf, ice climbers, ike, ivysaur, jigglypuff, king dedede, link, lucario, lucas, luigi, mario, marth, metaknight, ness, olimar, peach, pikachu, pit, ROB, samus, shiek, snake, sonic, squirtle, toon link, wario, wolf, yoshi, zelda, and zero suit samus for sure.
way to go overboard gindler. so you having a smashfest at your place man?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
bump. just cause it needed it. wish there were some smashfests though. my kirby skills are getting rusty...

i wish i was living on my own, then i could throw my own smashfest, aka retrofests, lol.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Me and Tony played for a while tonight.

Tony's getting really good!!

If he never went for any risky kills, he probably wouldn't have lost a single match :).

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
anyone been playing SFIV?................ lol
I played it with some friends at my school and I've gotta say...I love it. I picked up Ryu and I was actually guard pressuring people...without fireballs (though occasionally I'd throw a fireball anyway). It was really cool.

Though I hated fighting Zangief. Every time I was less than half health he'd just land an EX grab and then get me on wake up with his ultimate. Is there any way around this? I tried using a wake up shoryuken/super myself, but his invincibility outlasted mine and I got grabbed anyway (since his ultimate is a grab I can't block it on wake up). That just ssems really, really gay.:(

Top Bottom