• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
oh btw how often do you guys play Virg?
On a normal month we usually play a minimum of about 30 hours a week. Usually more becuz that's pretty much all we do. But on an off month (like this month for example) we rarely play. Everyone was busy and crazy stuff was happening...kinda.

Laijin

Smash Hero
On a normal month we usually play a minimum of about 30 hours a week. Usually more becuz that's pretty much all we do. But on an off month (like this month for example) we rarely play. Everyone was busy and crazy stuff was happening...kinda.
Thats.. a lot more than i've played any game. So thats a lot of playing. lol.
Thats good to know you guys play frequently. Gotta get some good practice in.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
alright, a fest that i will be going to. i can't wait. oh yeah, gindler, we should have a rematch cuz i wanna play against that dumb green monster that kept eating me again. i have trix now...

Gindler

Smash Champion
alright, a fest that i will be going to. i can't wait. oh yeah, gindler, we should have a rematch cuz i wanna play against that dumb green monster that kept eating me again. i have trix now...
Lol, now that you know about his chaingrab :chuckle:

Sure I'm always up for a challenge, can't sait to see these trix that you speak of (nobody better say the silly rabbit line)

ANNOUNCEMENT: SMASHFEST STARTS AT 2 PM

Arriving anytime after that (or even before that) is fine. Just bring your A game. You're gonna need it.
Before that huh? I guess I'll be heading over now then.
Hmmm, I'll probably be there at around 2 unless I wake up early and get bored and decide to head over. Either way I'll post on here to get the go ahead.

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
silly gindler... tricks are for.. oh...

I definitely want to head to race trak too and get one of those awesome cups... and then go swimming in it.

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
Alright. I hope to hear a good word.

this is for Kenyu, by the way. Don't ask me why I didnt just quote him. I get tired of quoting. So there.

Clyde, that is disappointing. But school definitely comes first. yeah man get back into the groove of brawl. I've met a lot of new and skilled people. Its been a lot of fun. The next tourney after gigs is in April. So if you get time, you can come play with us and practice up on your MK. But why do you chose MK?
Schoolc omes first??? Virg what are you saying?? lol

anyway, ill prolly be there around 5-6.i get off work 4:30-5:00 .. id unno how late ill stay because i don't want to try no sleep before gigs again =.= actually, anyone willing to house? maybe i can crash there and not have to worry about waking earlier to drive to gigs. =)?

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Schoolc omes first??? Virg what are you saying?? lol

anyway, ill prolly be there around 5-6.i get off work 4:30-5:00 .. id unno how late ill stay because i don't want to try no sleep before gigs again =.= actually, anyone willing to house? maybe i can crash there and not have to worry about waking earlier to drive to gigs. =)?
You can stay at my place if you want dude. Then you can stay for the fun and get rest ^.^ doesn't that sound great?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i'm on my way. virg, tony, please leave your phones on just in case. later.

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
awesome fest, thanks guys!
No prob man. Thanks for coming ^.^ I'll get up with you next time we have one for sure.

Sorry missed it was out with the girlfriend all day! Cya yall at gigs!
Man Spike I wish you could have made it. Oh well, maybe next time. Oh. I played Micky for the first time. It was fun playin against a Sonic. Well I'm off to bed. There's still quite a few guys in there playin, but I'm tired lol. I'll see you tomorrow man.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Tony's a good teammate...as long as you stay half the stage away from him at all times. He'll tilt anything that gets near him :)

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Mayb I could team with tony. I could just hide and spam. It probably could be a deadly team. We are gonna have to try it out sometime and see...

Top Bottom