• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Im prolly gonna drop snake and metaknight, just not as fun anymore.

hmM whos someone more overpowered. I think im gonna pick up kirby.

lol gindler our avatars are complete opposite. nice looking yoshi to evil KIRBB
wait... WHAT?!

hes too good not to use :grrr:
I'll use him at the next fest
are you serious? you can't do that!

Lol, I'm going to pick up kirby too. Everyone should pick him up now, I mean his Fsmash kills yoshi at 4%!!!!!!!
oh for crying out loud...

i can beat all of you with kirby. i wont have to touch the controller
he not broken dammit!

If I say kirby is broken, retro will complain.
you got that right!

Well i actually fell asleep and now im off 2 work. ll be on probably around 11pm. I will try to brawl then if im not too sleepy. Ill add you for sure tho and we will brawl whenever were both online!

P.S,
Why is everyone goin to main kirby now? Just cuz he can kill at 2% XD?
And if you guys all stick wit kirby I wanna see some TonyCombos, Some Gindcombo, and some CapCombos!!!!

Better not be just hammer hit like somebody combo.... LOL
not gonna happen. and plus, my retro combo is the best cause people still fall for it. :p

**** maybe I should pick up Kirby too.
i thought you already did. whats up man?

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
god ****it Tony, i'm never going to be on your team again after those shenanigans you pulled tonight....

Tony sober killing with nades as snake or Tony intoxicated as MK losing all three lives in 30 seconds, killing me, stealing my lives.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
lol he was playing meta knight and he suicided 3 times. and gindz yelled at me for up smashing when the three of them were fighting BUT i killed them and he lived. COME ON GINDLER

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
So Bum and Co. play brawl+ now. It's pretty awesome. I'll bring the newest version to the next Tonyfest.
no way! you buffed sonic too much and you just tried to nerf kirby! screw brawl+.

nahhh im not really switchin to kirby.

but yea thats why i never mix drinking + smash loll
you DRANK?! and smashed? what is this world coming to?

I'll remember that tony. Friends dont let friends drink and smash.
quoted for truth, lol.

Gindler

Smash Champion
lol he was playing meta knight and he suicided 3 times. and gindz yelled at me for up smashing when the three of them were fighting BUT i killed them and he lived. COME ON GINDLER
Lol, you know I was just busting your chops. I always do :chuckle:

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
no way! you buffed sonic too much and you just tried to nerf kirby! screw brawl+
Are you ********? The only change to Sonic was less lag on his homing attack!! You know, so that if I hit a shield I don't eat a Lucas upsmash? (it really did have that much lag, I am not kidding you, this really did happen.)

And the only change to Kirby was raising the ending lag on his F-smash so that if you hit a shield you didn't have a frame advantage on them!

And stop telling me to buff Kirby! He doesn't need a buff!

Gindler

Smash Champion
I thought they were making it so characters could move through the air as fast as they could run (don't know they term but falcon in melee did it), and that would make sonic RIDICULOUS! IDK, brawl+ lost it's attractiveness a little no one play doubles in it, the only thing that makes it awesome is I can go ALL Ivy

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Brawl plus= epic fail... End of story

p.s.
the only play who support brawl plus are the ones that get ***** in regular brawl....im just sayn!

Caps05

Smash Cadet
well tommorow (friday) is good for me. And i think tony was gonna watch videos all day LOL

Gindler

Smash Champion
Videos of what? perhaps a pre-smashfestday smashfest is in order? of course I have to go to a graduation at 3pm =/

and my phone just ran out of minutes. lol

Gindler

Smash Champion
Oh......really now? from time to time i'll watch a combo video to learn what works.........haven't made a day out of it yet

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
So there is something going on friday? which is today.... i dont have anything going on so let me know when and where and i could probably do something.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
I dont know anything yet. dont really have a place in mind. But if anything goes on i'll be there. But there might be something going on tommorow still not sure yet. And its ok guys i have a new controller. Freshly modded, it said used but it feels brand new. And I didnt kill my hand trying to get the screws out.......

.......epic

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Are you ********? The only change to Sonic was less lag on his homing attack!! You know, so that if I hit a shield I don't eat a Lucas upsmash? (it really did have that much lag, I am not kidding you, this really did happen.)

And the only change to Kirby was raising the ending lag on his F-smash so that if you hit a shield you didn't have a frame advantage on them!

And stop telling me to buff Kirby! He doesn't need a buff!
then screw brawl+. i'm going back to regular brawl.

I thought they were making it so characters could move through the air as fast as they could run (don't know they term but falcon in melee did it), and that would make sonic RIDICULOUS! IDK, brawl+ lost it's attractiveness a little no one play doubles in it, the only thing that makes it awesome is I can go ALL Ivy
brawl+ is fun... if you're sonic.

Brawl plus= epic fail... End of story

p.s.
the only play who support brawl plus are the ones that get ***** in regular brawl....im just sayn!
lol, quoted for truth.

I dont know anything yet. dont really have a place in mind. But if anything goes on i'll be there. But there might be something going on tommorow still not sure yet. And its ok guys i have a new controller. Freshly modded, it said used but it feels brand new. And I didnt kill my hand trying to get the screws out.......

.......epic
Caps! get rid if that signature!

and i'm starting to feel sick, so i don't know if i can come tommorrrow. i'll take medicine like crazy so hopefully it wont be so bad.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'm thinking of dropping sheik and mainning the ICs.

no I'm kidding but I can feel the heart of falcon burning in my chest!

Top Bottom