• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Mayb I could team with tony. I could just hide and spam. It probably could be a deadly team. We are gonna have to try it out sometime and see...
no way, i asked him before you! besides, snake kirby is better than pit. what could better than spamming grenades all over the stage? its too good!

did you guys know kirby's forward smash is a chuck norris round house kick.
not again! don't start this man! kirby is not BROKEN!!!

Gindler

Smash Champion
no way, i asked him before you! besides, snake kirby is better than pit. what could better than spamming grenades all over the stage? its too good!
But tony and I were supposed to team for a gigs (eventually was the kicker though :chuckle:)

Caps finally got a smashboards account, too good. I'm not sure if kirby's Fsmash is really a roundhouse kick I may need more convincing

10bams

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Bam Bam Bam
LOL!

But tony and I were supposed to team for a gigs (eventually was the kicker though :chuckle:)

Caps finally got a smashboards account, too good. I'm not sure if kirby's Fsmash is really a roundhouse kick I may need more convincing

10bams
It is a roundhouse. Watch it in slow motion, which should be easy for you since you play Yoshi. OH!!
BAM!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
LOL!

It is a roundhouse. Watch it in slow motion, which should be easy for you since you play Yoshi. OH!!
BAM!
Yoshi Clownin XD! Oh and no Chuck norris johns retro! We all know its a round house :laugh:

p.s.
You guys can have Tony if you want him that bad. I have never been known to fight over a guy.
btw...Possibly looking for new perma partner idk or just a new partner to experiment and spice things up

Toneh

Smash Lord
Im prolly gonna drop snake and metaknight, just not as fun anymore.

hmM whos someone more overpowered. I think im gonna pick up kirby.

lol gindler our avatars are complete opposite. nice looking yoshi to evil KIRBB

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice

No! not another kirby player. Say it ain't so tony, say it ain't so...

Virgman

Smash Apprentice

Tony. Are you serious? Like are you seeerious?! Or is this just an April Fool's joke? You'd better not be foolin!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Well people keep dropping characters and Im not going to drop mine. However, Im just picking up some new ones XD! All im saying is that next tourney dont be like oh **** if you dont see Pit come out. Well unless I know pit would **** your char easier than ima pick him
XD!

:metaknight:? Yea I said it! I know i keep sayn it and not doing it wait and see! Spike is Goin to the dark side :grrr:

:warioc: Fart time..... :chuckle:

Gindler

Smash Champion

Lol, I'm going to pick up kirby too. Everyone should pick him up now, I mean his Fsmash kills yoshi at 4%!!!!!!!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I know this is the wrong thread but Alfaya crew and all my other peeps what tourney are you guys going to on 4/18 Gamezone or Gathering Place?

-Spike-

Smash Ace
anyone want to play today? online i dont care XO? im bored out of my mind.
Spike (1719-2861-9485) Ill play online, but I work at 4:30 XD! B4 that im good and after work. Just gimme ur fc anyways so we can play online sometime LOL!

Caps05

Smash Cadet

10bams

it so is i'll go to training mode and slow it down. you'll see you will all see. then i will be the one who is laughing last.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
TONY. your ava is gonna give me nightmares. the 05 is for how many nights i spend with your mom a week

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I'm going to pick up kirby too. Everyone should pick him up now, I mean his Fsmash kills yoshi at 4%!!!!!!!
I've seen it kill at 3.

anyone want to play today? online i dont care XO? im bored out of my mind.
You can come over to my place and play if you want kei. Its way outta your way though lol. it depends on how bad you wanna get beat by my new character, Kirby.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
0259-0006-1569 is mine =] ill be on if you want to play XD
Well i actually fell asleep and now im off 2 work. ll be on probably around 11pm. I will try to brawl then if im not too sleepy. Ill add you for sure tho and we will brawl whenever were both online!

P.S,
Why is everyone goin to main kirby now? Just cuz he can kill at 2% XD?
And if you guys all stick wit kirby I wanna see some TonyCombos, Some Gindcombo, and some CapCombos!!!!

Better not be just hammer hit like somebody combo.... LOL

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
I know this is the wrong thread but Alfaya crew and all my other peeps what tourney are you guys going to on 4/18 Gamezone or Gathering Place?
I'm going to Gp and if you read my post on the GP Brawl 1 thread on page 3 you would know why.

Why is everyone gonna pick up kirby, no one would play brawl if that happened cuz the game would go to whoever got the Fsmash out first and we all know that's no fun...

What the hell is up with these name color changes? April fools I guess?

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to Gp and if you read my post on the GP Brawl 1 thread on page 3 you would know why.

Why is everyone gonna pick up kirby, no one would play brawl if that happened cuz the game would go to whoever got the Fsmash out first and we all know that's no fun...

What the hell is up with these name color changes? April fools I guess?
Yeah thats what I was wondering. I was like, "Why does everyone's names keep changing colors?" That junk had me th'owed!

Top Bottom