• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Alright, so I've been MIA recently. But I'm coming to the smashfest today, along with my hacked wii. I know you guys liked my textures last time, and I've got some new ones. Anyways, what time does the fest start? How early can I show up?

TEECO

Smash Ace
I just wanted to say that I appreciate the 2:00 pm thing for smashfests but It would be nice to know in advance when the smashfests are gonna be held.

Cause now I cant make it today cause GF johns :'(

Gindler

Smash Champion
gallax can you put my falco matches on youtube... i wanna see em.. and that long combo i did on tony's DDD.... it was amazing.

oh nad retro why am I not the master hand.... you gotta put my name as master hand cuz i main everyone. lol.
Idk, I won the random tournament afterall. Single elimination lolz :chuckle:

Plus you hate using yoshi for some reason. ****ty shield maybe

Wait... who really won that match? Tourneys don't count sudden death, even in doubles, do they?
Bwett's team did. In sudden death it was 2 v 1. So the team with 2 people on it wins.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Alright, so I've been MIA recently. But I'm coming to the smashfest today, along with my hacked wii. I know you guys liked my textures last time, and I've got some new ones. Anyways, what time does the fest start? How early can I show up?
about time!

I've never noticed til today that Retro is the only one on here who's voice I actually hear whenever I read his posts.

Check it: http://www.geekologie.com/2009/07/punch_me_smash_brothers_brawl.php
what? seriously? i'm the lone voice of this thread, lol.

Post number 666
o_O

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
SMASH TOURNEY AT FULLSAIL ON SUNDAY JULY 19
Sign ups are at noon and tourney starts at 2 pm. 5 dollars to enter. If you wanna know where it is just let me know you're going and I'll meet you up there or something, cuz if I told you where it was, you still wouldn't find it.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Sign ups are at noon and tourney starts at 2 pm. 5 dollars to enter. If you wanna know where it is just let me know you're going and I'll meet you up there or something, cuz if I told you where it was, you still wouldn't find it.
This looks like a good opportunity for my return...

Let me guess, it's somewhere in building 3 right?

Pegachris

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I couldnt make it to the fest today. I wanted to come but it started raining and I didnt feel like walking/taking the bus in it.

btw I will be at Full Sail for the tourney.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
R you running this tourney? And will it start promptly at 2 pm? Cuz i get out of work at 1:30, but it probably a 45 min drive or so for me. How close is this place to your place or Ucf?

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
ha but it'll probably have the rules

5 mins
Final D only
4 stocks
Single Elimination

:p

edit : its 6 miles away from UCF and about a 2 min drive from virg and I place

-Spike-

Smash Ace
ha but it'll probably have the rules

5 mins
Final D only
4 stocks
Single Elimination

:p

edit : its 6 miles away from UCF and about a 2 min drive from virg and I place
Well its probably like 35 min away from my job in that case. Do you think if i get there like 2:15 it would be too late to enter? And will it be singles only?

TEECO

Smash Ace
Spike knows this..

But I just went to record the videos from GameZone to put them on youtube right?
So I start recording the first match, and its goin normal besides a couple stupid mistakes, but I think nothing of it. Until HRNUT cyphers offstage and does a fastfall Nair... right after that Hungrybox does an UpB off stage, and everyone starts to SD.

I said to myself, "wtf? must have had ****ed up controller settings or something so they ended the match... by SDing.."

I record a replay that I remember how the match went: (Kiki vs HRNUT match 3)

They both just sat in the water the whole time and Kiki won the match...
When HRNUT REALLY 2 stocked him.

I think all my replays are played backwords somehow, changing everything that happens in the match.

In short terms, IM ****ING HEATED AND MY REPLAYS ARE ****.
Anyone know why/how this happened?

Noa.

Smash Master
When you save a replay with hacks involved and you try to watch that replay without homebrew it comes out really strange and messed up.

Idk you used any game mechanic hacks but I suggest loading it up through homebrew, using the same codes you did last time.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
all right guys, heres the latest version of the banner:

xYz you're back on it. and look, no asteroids. gindler i put you as wario because caps told me to, lol. so what do you think guys?

also i want to clarify to all that i am NOT the leader of this smashcrew. i wouldn't be a good leader anyway. anybody vote for tony to be leader? lol.

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
clever james....

that replay thing is just the game messing up, replays are saved basically as a list of what happened in the game, and if it messes up slightly, the entire game changes... dunno bout the whole homebrew thing tho, if that has anything to do with it... or if you can fix it, don't think you can, but not sure

sweet! another full sail tourney :)

nevershootme

Smash Master
Spike knows this..

But I just went to record the videos from GameZone to put them on youtube right?
So I start recording the first match, and its goin normal besides a couple stupid mistakes, but I think nothing of it. Until HRNUT cyphers offstage and does a fastfall Nair... right after that Hungrybox does an UpB off stage, and everyone starts to SD.

I said to myself, "wtf? must have had ****ed up controller settings or something so they ended the match... by SDing.."

I record a replay that I remember how the match went: (Kiki vs HRNUT match 3)

They both just sat in the water the whole time and Kiki won the match...
When HRNUT REALLY 2 stocked him.

I think all my replays are played backwords somehow, changing everything that happens in the match.

In short terms, IM ****ING HEATED AND MY REPLAYS ARE ****.
Anyone know why/how this happened?
the replay u looked at requires brawl+ to be loaded in order to view them, that's why you're looking at a down-syndrome ******** match. if you already loaded brawl+ then you can't view regular brawl replays properly, you need to reset everything and load without an sd card (or switch to a different sd card), remember that replays are still viewable with tags and without the hack

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Singles and doubles. And no I'm not running it. Just relaying a message.
Singles or doubles will start at 2pm?

And do you think you guys could stall until 2:15 for me? Or mayb someone pay 5 dollars for me and stall my matches like for 10 min XD

Gindler

Smash Champion

xYz you're back on it. and look, no asteroids. gindler i put you as wario because caps told me to, lol. so what do you think guys?

also i want to clarify to all that i am NOT the leader of this smashcrew. i wouldn't be a good leader anyway. anybody vote for tony to be leader? lol.
If you're going to put me as wario at least put the one I use (green overalls obviously). Mata did a good job just covering up yoshi with wario

I thought this was a leaderless smashcrew honestly.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
If you're going to put me as wario at least put the one I use (green overalls obviously). Mata did a good job just covering up yoshi with wario

green overalls? got it. caps told me it was the blue jacket, but i'll change it. and yea, having no leader sounds good to me. we're all the leaders of this crew, lol.

Caps05

Smash Cadet

Why? Why are you picking the ugliest wario? I refuse to be on a picture with something that has the colors **** brown and puke green

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Why? Why are you picking the ugliest wario? I refuse to be on a picture with something that has the colors **** brown and puke green
:laugh: caps.

so heres the new one with the green (yet gay) wario. sorry gindler:

any other suggestions are welcomed (except smart *** ones).

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
you need to change some of the color of the names.. they are a little hard to read. like mine, nexus, virg, zyzzx, yours and gallax... change Mohongawart to kiki.

TEECO

Smash Ace
the replay u looked at requires brawl+ to be loaded in order to view them, that's why you're looking at a down-syndrome ******** match. if you already loaded brawl+ then you can't view regular brawl replays properly, you need to reset everything and load without an sd card (or switch to a different sd card), remember that replays are still viewable with tags and without the hack

Woah, thats good to know 8bit. Thanks for that.

Say I deleted ALL of my replays and never played brawl+ again, would the same problem happen once I started to save new replays?

When you save a replay with hacks involved and you try to watch that replay without homebrew it comes out really strange and messed up.

Idk you used any game mechanic hacks but I suggest loading it up through homebrew, using the same codes you did last time.
Alright, I think I understand how all this can **** replays up now. Thanks guys

gallax

Smash Hero
gallax can you put my falco matches on youtube... i wanna see em.. and that long combo i did on tony's DDD.... it was amazing.

oh nad retro why am I not the master hand.... you gotta put my name as master hand cuz i main everyone. lol.
yeah ill go find it and upload it. just give me some details at it. like what character guys were using and what not.

if there is leader i vote virg. but i dont think its kool to have a leader.

Top Bottom