• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
yeah, the other background was better...this one looks cool but just way to chaotic. Some of the names are hard to read too and really no point for random asteroids cause there are all the characters.

to get rid of that wing with clone stamp at the top when you select the tool. you'll see a layers tab i believe. You want to click "Current and Below" and that should get rid of it when you use the background to color over it.

You probably don't need 2 bams in there. Fonts like the one at the top are generally hard to read so i wouldn't recommend using it. I'd get rid of the bam in the middle just because its so small. no real point to it. For the top bam just find one with similar colors so it'll fit in nicely. you dont want it sticking out so much cause it'll take away from the rest of the picture. might even throw in a "Team Bam" instead of just Bam.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
How did you brick your wii?

Also I cant do wifi from my dorm at UCf right?
IDK how it got bricked. My wii is hacked, but I havne't added anything to it for like over a month. I just tried to turn it on one morning and it wont load the menu. So now I have to put my wii into Safety Mode everytime it starts in order to use it and I can't reset it or go to the home menu. Super Gay!!!

Hey I was wondering. If I reformat my wii do you think it will mess it up at all? I would hate to reformat it and it break. I think ima just deal with the safety mode thing to be safe.

SketchHurricane

Smash Ace
I'm looking to host some friendlies and possibly a tourney this weekend at the crib. I live on Hall/Howell Branch and Aloma (Hall is the next right after Econ that turns into Howell Branch).

Anyone down for that?

Nokon

Smash Apprentice
Oh Hai =]

I live in Winter Springs and want to get into smash. Where do i sign-up?

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
There is a huge tourney this Saturday... and pretty much people will play whenever you want I guess cause there is a decent amount of us.

I think you pretty much just signed up saying hi ;)

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Yea Zazens Tomorrow!!! Saturday is GIGS!!!

Oh btw I can play brawl from like 2-5ish if any1 in the UCF area wants to host or wants private training with me! LOL... i need it more than u =(

-Spike-

Smash Ace
i think maybe im ready to enter gigs. we will see.
If there were ever a gigs to make a return this may be the one. Polmex is also making a return in singles at this GIGS!!!

Gindler u have to enter Singles too this time!!!!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
i Prolly Wont Be Able To Enter On Saturday But Ill Give Ya Guys The Practice If U Need It. Snake/mk/d3
Tony U Always Find A Way To Get Some Money!!! You Will Enter!!!

TRIFORCE 0_0... U MUST SHOW US ALL! lol

Not to mention you use Wario too XD. So, just throw diddy in there and ur GOLD!

Nokon

Smash Apprentice
awh that sucks! I'm going sailing in the Sea for a Week starting saturday. >=[

I'm open for friendlies though.

Noa.

Smash Master
Gallax, I left my wii power cable at your place. Do you mind looking for it for me? You could probably give it to me at Gigs since I'll be there.
Gallax, please don't forget this. I can't use my wii without it's power cable! :dizzy:

awh that sucks! I'm going sailing in the Sea for a Week starting saturday. >=[

I'm open for friendlies though.
You're an Olimar player, right?

lol, I remember when the only Oli player in FL was Fearless since KBM switched to Falco. Then Fearless was taking a little break from brawl. When I switched to Olimar, Zazen pops up and now you! Olimar surge ftw!

Noa.

Smash Master
I use to play G&W. But he got too boring.

And I've thought about ROB. I do love robots a lot. And I love camping. But I love Olimar so much more. :)

SketchHurricane

Smash Ace
Saturday is gigs eh? Haven't hit that up in a while so we'll see. Been on Melee and B+ lately anyway, but I'm always down for some vBrawl (or any other game for that matter).

I might host something Friday before Gigs then. It would be a good warm up for you guys! I'm about 10 mins from UCF so it's a decent location. Close to Winter Springs too, Nokon.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Saturday is gigs eh? Haven't hit that up in a while so we'll see. Been on Melee and B+ lately anyway, but I'm always down for some vBrawl (or any other game for that matter).

I might host something Friday before Gigs then. It would be a good warm up for you guys! I'm about 10 mins from UCF so it's a decent location. Close to Winter Springs too, Nokon.
Around what time?

Pegachris

Smash Apprentice
I'm looking to host some friendlies and possibly a tourney this weekend at the crib. I live on Hall/Howell Branch and Aloma (Hall is the next right after Econ that turns into Howell Branch).

Anyone down for that?
I live extremely close to you. I'm in Waterside Apartments on Shoals Dr. I should be 2 mins from you. We should brawl sometime.

SketchHurricane

Smash Ace
I live extremely close to you. I'm in Waterside Apartments on Shoals Dr. I should be 2 mins from you. We should brawl sometime.
Yup, I'm like the next light down, Bear Gully Rd.

You guys can hit me up on aim as metaphist whenever.

In the end, I want to get a biweekly going if I can get a consistent 8, at the least. I can record match vids on the laptop, too.

Toneh

Smash Lord
and on another note. tony, ive been watching our matches and ive noticed quite a few things that i do that needs to be fixed. lets practice.
if your talkin about snake dittos, then yea im always down for those.

I can record match vids on the laptop, too.
alot of us have modded wiis and the infinite replay code w/tags so were good there ;)

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Prolly 6 or 7.

I only got one, possibly 2 stations tho, so we'll needs some setups...

BTW is there a thread for Gigs? Didn't see one...
Yea here is the thread http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=239316&page=13 . Well if I go i can't bring my wii cuz its semi bricked and I dont have a spare tv either. Sorry. Ill try to make it

QUESTION GUYS: I have SEEN 6 or 7 people in the last 2 days with the same picture as Nikon in their avatar. Who is this girl everyone is repn?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i'm only going for friendlies to gigs so yea. and to all the new smashers, welcome to BAM! lol.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
hey....you can't just enter BAM! that easily...
thats not what i meant. i just said hi, welcome, this is our smashcrew. didn't say just come right into it. sheesh.

gindler, i seriously doubt i could ever be leader of anything.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
AAARRRRRGGGGGGG!!! this stupid backgrounds getting on
my nerves!!! i can't get rid of the meteors and ship!!! the stupid clone stamp tool is freaking ticking me off!!! its not working!!!:mad:

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
IDK how it got bricked. My wii is hacked, but I havne't added anything to it for like over a month. I just tried to turn it on one morning and it wont load the menu. So now I have to put my wii into Safety Mode everytime it starts in order to use it and I can't reset it or go to the home menu. Super Gay!!!

Hey I was wondering. If I reformat my wii do you think it will mess it up at all? I would hate to reformat it and it break. I think ima just deal with the safety mode thing to be safe.
I'm not sure about the reformatting thing. My wii is softmodded with the twilight exploit so I have the hbc and a few apps and wads on it so I was just wondering what took down you wii. I'm sure you can find out what to do if you do a little research online, that is if your wii is salvageable. Good luck!

Edit: And whats "BAM!"

Top Bottom