• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
I wish I could come to these, ILL START BEING MORE TOURNEY AND SMASH ACTIVE IN GENERAL AROUND AUGUST/SEPTEMBER

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Doubles Results:

1st. Rx- + xYz
2nd. Tony the Tiger + Gallax
3rd. Gindler + Caps
4th. Garbanzo + X Factor

can someone post singles results?

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
GGs guys, i had fun. I'm pretty tired right now so that is how long my post will be.

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
I just started at ucf/just found this thread and I may be interested in this little thing you have going here. It looks like you're still pretty active so Ill see if I can drop in soon

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Great job guys. Had fun. Nice to meet you Ramen. Nice Marth ^.^
P.S. Hey Gallax. Where's my prize money!?
Thanks, but during some matches, mostly tournament matches lol, my c-stick didn't work, and i didn't want to pause the game or stop for that, so i just kept going and reseted my controller after the match. i should really test it out when i plug in my controller into a wii. *sigh*

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, but during some matches, mostly tournament matches lol, my c-stick didn't work, and i didn't want to pause the game or stop for that, so i just kept going and reseted my controller after the match. i should really test it out when i plug in my controller into a wii. *sigh*
URGH!! Dude that sucks! You should have told me man! I wouldn't have minded stopping or pausing at all. If that happens next time, let me know, or whoever it is you're playing.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
URGH!! Dude that sucks! You should have told me man! I wouldn't have minded stopping or pausing at all. If that happens next time, let me know, or whoever it is you're playing.
Well thanks, i didn't want to be rude...:(i was raised with manners. But in the future ill just check before the match starts. And if it happens that it stops working DURING the match, then ill tell ya.:)

gallax

Smash Hero
singles results:

1: radiX
2: Virg
3: xYz
4: gallax
5: zyzzx
5: kiki
7: [X]-Factor
7: Gindler
9: CAPS
9: Kenyu
9: Prince Ramen
9: TEECO
13: Hiroi
13: garbonzo
13: Draco
13: Hiv+
17: mata

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Dude Kiki got fifth! Thats so crazy! Your kirby has gotten so good!!! No thanks to those two scrubs you bring with you to fests. Good job man. I'm proud ^.^

P.S. Fox for the win!
P.P.S. Good job tonight tony. You did the exact opposite of the last tourney we were in lol. Very nice ^.^
P.P.P.S. xYz's Falco is sexy.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
SORRY guys i missed it. Wii brick and mommy new car Jawns! I was able to semi fix my wii. It still works, just can't reset it or go to the ome menu. I gotta load it in safety mode. And now i have my moms old car and she gots a new one! YES!

Congrats to everyone at the tourney. Oh and CO18 BEAT ALLY 3-0 IN A $10MM

GET ***** BY FL!!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
wait.... virg got second?

who did he use?

virg i didn't know you were that good!!! good stuff!!!!! :):):)

yayyyy!!!

also boo xYz you suck

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
wait.... virg got second?

who did he use?

virg i didn't know you were that good!!! good stuff!!!!! :):):)

yayyyy!!!

also boo xYz you suck
Lol dude you are crazy. I used Fox (and Lucas once). You know why? Cuz he's the best character in the game! It was fun. You shoulda stayed man. Good job with doubles though ^.^

Toneh

Smash Lord
I wish I could come to these, ILL START BEING MORE TOURNEY AND SMASH ACTIVE IN GENERAL AROUND AUGUST/SEPTEMBER
sounds good, cant wait.

im pretty sure there was 8 teams for doubles and 17 singles. not bad.

Alot of setups were there, good job guys. Got to play so many friendlies today.

SORRY guys i missed it. Wii brick and mommy new car Jawns! I was able to semi fix my wii.
ahh next time u better come nub
P.P.S. Good job tonight tony. You did the exact opposite of the last tourney we were in lol. Very nice ^.^
yea. You'll never know where im gonna place :p

This was good practice for gigs comin up. We need to have more of these tourny things

Caps05

Smash Cadet
that tourney was fun guys.

I actually did pretty well. considering i suck. but yea.

3rd: doubles

9th: singles

tell my zss isnt legit. Just not against pikachu and diddy. yet.

gallax

Smash Hero
this was fun. whenever we dont have a tourney on a weekend we should do something like this again. tony, we did good in teams. the turning point for me in singles was when i tried to buffer the utilt and win the match against virg and a fsmash came out. *sigh* i knew then he was gonna win. and he did. but its virg. he wins cuz hes better than me. BAM!!!!

singles: 4th

doubles: 2nd

shoutouts:

wario- you're gay as hell

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Kiki is too good, he made me switch to gw lol!!!
My falco was doing some sexy stuff. You''ll know it's sexy when I yell out wooooooooooooo!!!!! And save the replay and make everyone watch, hahahah I'm such a scrub lol.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Um... If virg got second I definitely would have won... just sayin.

Will good matches, you GaW was beastin' in friendlies. three stocked me 6 times!?

Caps you zero suit is getting more and more attractive, watch you spacing don't force approaches.

Tom, it's never your day. Stop waiting for your day to come to you and just make it your day.

Mata, sorry :( You won money last time so its okay.

RX- hows it feel to get beast by sheik like that? Lol, nah we gotta play again it was fun.

TEECO!! finally got to sit down and play you for a change fun matches your rob is crazy good you learn and adapt quick.

Retro too bad you showed up late we could of got some matches in. Oh well. Jigglypuff.

Tony grats on the win. Your snake keeps getting better and better.

Ramen, yeah we got to play this time huh? fun matches sorry to hear about the controller.

Kenyu - I love playing your D3 you are like the only D3 who will tech chase so it makes the match fun and dynamic. Abuse that bair more and you'll wreck but don't force it just let your opponent knows it's there. you don't have to be aggressive with D3.

Gindler - Your wario is too good except when you get grabbed then he is horrible! you need to get better out of grab release I think then you'd be unstoppable.

KiKi - Wow, you just keep getting better and better. Stop panicing! it's only a game. you don't have to force so hard space your aerials because there is no character in the game that can do anything about them, keep up that pressure game and keep playing like you are and you are going to be destroying and not in a few years or whatever, but now.

Virg - Lol!

Oh, and can I get a ride tomorrow? stop by at like between three and three thrity cuz I gotta walk by then

Gallax - The host with the most! I love your snake... ...no homo. You gotta not get so fustrated with things and work through them. thats the big thing your are really good and you deserve more win. Space and punish. Wish I got to play more of your pika I hear thats like 90 10 pika's favor, lol, sheik boards.

Everybody else: Sorry I didn't get to play with you. watching some of your matches was fun we'll have to get some next time.

Noa.

Smash Master
I had a lot of ggs with people. Nice tourney especially since it was free. :)

Teeco and Kenyu, what's the name of that technique where DDD opens the portal to hell with Snake's dsmash?

Top Bottom