• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
just wear the hat, retro.
you wanna get owned for saying that?

edit- i think i might start to change the banner again. considering the fact that gindler has been using wario more than yoshi makes me wonder if should change his character on the banner. also, does anyone have balance brawl? gindler said he tried it and i'd be willing to give it a shot, even if kirby got no buffs (which he should have).

Gindler

Smash Champion
you wanna get owned for saying that?

edit- i think i might start to change the banner again. considering the fact that gindler has been using wario more than yoshi makes me wonder if should change his character on the banner. also, does anyone have balance brawl? gindler said he tried it and i'd be willing to give it a shot, even if kirby got no buffs (which he should have).
Nah, just keep it the same. I'm just cramming my wario training in (and I should apparently go all wario next gigs, think I'd rather get 2 pizzas then do that though).

Doesn't tony have balanced brawl? He said he played it I think, and no kirby didn't need any buffs, wario still needs some nerfs though :laugh:

Edit: @garb. I'll look into it.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Nah, just keep it the same. I'm just cramming my wario training in (and I should apparently go all wario next gigs, think I'd rather get 2 pizzas then do that though).

Doesn't tony have balanced brawl? He said he played it I think, and no kirby didn't need any buffs, wario still needs some nerfs though :laugh:
i'll agree with you on wario still needing some nerfs *cough cough dair cough cough*. and tony should bring it, i'd like to try it out. plus i saw some vids of yoshi, those are some ridiculous buffs.

about the banner- i haven't seen mickey in a while, but then again i hardly get the chance to go to smashfests these days. has he been in smashfests recently? if not, i may take him off, maybe...

Gindler

Smash Champion
so fest tonight at gindlers? 5:00? plz I'll check when I get back from class
Oh now the quote shows up.

I think I'll be able to host and 5 seems aight.

i'll agree with you on wario still needing some nerfs *cough cough dair cough cough*. and tony should bring it, i'd like to try it out. plus i saw some vids of yoshi, those are some ridiculous buffs.

about the banner- i haven't seen mickey in a while, but then again i hardly get the chance to go to smashfests these days. has he been in smashfests recently? if not, i may take him off, maybe...
What are you talking about, that's his bread and butter. His Fsmash and waft are what need nerfing if anything

Nah just leave the banner. If it's going by smashfest attendance you probably shouldn't even be on it, nya mean?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Oh now the quote shows up.

I think I'll be able to host and 5 seems aight.

What are you talking about, that's his bread and butter. His Fsmash and waft are what need nerfing if anything

Nah just leave the banner. If it's going by smashfest attendance you probably shouldn't even be on it, nya mean?
hey wait a minute! you guys host fests on the days i can't even go on. and is it too much trouble to host a fest tommorrow too? i'm not pressuring you, i was just wondering, thats all.

and nah, his dair needs nerfing, if not, just a bit. wario users over use it. its overated. the waft i never have a problem with, except when it actually hits, lol.

TEECO

Smash Ace
attendence list:

doubles- tony, draconoa, hiroi, garbonzo, me, spike

singles- me

will update when you say your name.

@teeco- read the previous posts before you say post direcitons. already did fool.
From now on, post upcomming smashfest in giant letters so they can be easy to find.
He didnt even have to Re-post the smashfest details, but he did, and he left out directions.
So I told him...

Next time post directions too >:L
.......fool

Gindler

Smash Champion
hey wait a minute! you guys host fests on the days i can't even go on. and is it too much trouble to host a fest tommorrow too? i'm not pressuring you, i was just wondering, thats all.

and nah, his dair needs nerfing, if not, just a bit. wario users over use it. its overated. the waft i never have a problem with, except when it actually hits, lol.
Those days seem to work.

Like kirby's Bair, yoshi's Bair, wolf's Bair, peach's Dair. Alot of characters have a "always good" aerial. I still have a problem with waft, it's so ridiculous :psycho:

why cant you fest after school
This

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
6pm. i usually have to leave by 4pm to avoid traffic. and my gay drawing teacher likes to give us pointless assignments for hw whcih takes up most of my day to do. so yea, summer sucks big time...

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Im doing doubles for sure and depending on the time and if i got other plans mayb singles. You can put Hrnut down for doubles too. He should be coming.

gallax

Smash Hero
for those who didnt notice-

attendence list:

doubles- tony, draconoa, hiroi, garbonzo, me, spike, xyz, gindler, hrnut

singles- me, draconoa, mata, gindler, hiroi

will update when you say your name. please specify what events you are attending.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
retro

you're bad

and i've never noticed you

prolly because you're bad

and don't forget

you are bad!!

/mandork

TEECO

Smash Ace
Add TEECO, KENYU, and to both events, gallax.

We shall bring setups too.

Oh yeah, and add kiki for singles

-Spike-

Smash Ace
This Is A Free Tourney!!!!
So If You Are There On Time You Will Be Forced To Enter BECAUSE ITS FREE!!!!!!!!!LoL!!!

Top Bottom