• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
Gallax - The host with the most! I love your snake... ...no homo. You gotta not get so fustrated with things and work through them. thats the big thing your are really good and you deserve more win. Space and punish. Wish I got to play more of your pika I hear thats like 90 10 pika's favor, lol, sheik boards.
we never played...

and its 90-10 whenever me, esam, or anther play pika. its 60:40 every other time.

zazen

Smash Rookie
Alright It's been a while sorry i've been busy, but i'm back and ready to smash. We're thinking of hosting tuesday or wednesday, sometime early like 2 or 3 pm. I'm liking all these impromptu tournaments, I just need the tournament software to make it run easy right?

So post which day is better and we'll move the smashfest to match.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
so shout outs (sorry i got home late and got up early for work. :()

to everyone it was good, but man what the hell happened to me? i lost to virg! TO VIRG!!!

zyzzx- thanx for the tips, but i really have a long way to go with diddy. its feels kinda discouraging though... :(

kiki- what did i tell ya? watch who you call a noob or scrub. and as of now, i'm never doing dittos. sorry.

kenyu and teeco- good matches, just wait till tony or gallax team with me. you're gonna get wrecked next time!

gallax, i hate you so much that you have my respect as a pikachu player, although snakes just as gay as ever.

ramen, nice meeting ya, too bad we couldn't play. maybe next time. you need some kirby practice.

also the low tiers brawls- too FUNNY!!! gindlers constant AHH, DIE ALREADY LINK, OH NO THUNDERSTOMP!!! cracked me up!!! XD garb i'll get you back for thunderstomping me! and hiroi, awesome spike with yoshi! too good!!!

tony, we need to team more, same with you gallax.
good fest you guys, although i seriously need to get my wii fixed so i can train more.

@zazen- where ya been man? if you hosting a fest, tuesday would be best. maybe you can help me fix my wii?

gallax

Smash Hero
virg is **** people. get over it.

retro- i have an idea. we are going to practice teams with each other. but we need to work on a few things before we get serious in tournies. so my idea is that we team and get a lot of friendlies against people. from there i can tell you things to work on and vice-versa. there are some things that i really dont like when teaming with you that you do that i would like to address and work on. example= sucking me up and spitting me out. we need to work on coordinating and i think we could actually pull it off.

also, because you use kirby and diddy i would have to use snake or marth. pika will be a rarity. we cant have two light characters on a team and expect to win. that just doesnt work. and i would like to see more diddy if you want to use diddy in teams. bananas into team comboes work very well, especially when we have a snake on the team.

so what do you say?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
virg is **** people. get over it.

retro- i have an idea. we are going to practice teams with each other. but we need to work on a few things before we get serious in tournies. so my idea is that we team and get a lot of friendlies against people. from there i can tell you things to work on and vice-versa. there are some things that i really dont like when teaming with you that you do that i would like to address and work on. example= sucking me up and spitting me out. we need to work on coordinating and i think we could actually pull it off.

also, because you use kirby and diddy i would have to use snake or marth. pika will be a rarity. we cant have two light characters on a team and expect to win. that just doesnt work. and i would like to see more diddy if you want to use diddy in teams. bananas into team comboes work very well, especially when we have a snake on the team.

so what do you say?
all right then. although swallowing you and spitting you as a projectile does wonders, but i'll try to use it less often. i'll use it more of a surprise attack. also, i'll probably use diddy more often since i need practice with him in teams. kirby's not a prob since i used to team with tony with him. and marth? thats a surprise i never seen you use him before. i'll try to go to as many smashfests as i can so we can practice. you need to show up too as well. i'm also going to gigs next saturday after work, so maybe we can get some friendlies in. and i already have a teammate for florida gaming, so team with tony for this one (if you can afford it, :laugh:).

Toneh

Smash Lord
i dont even have the $ for gigs this saturday yet =(
(i havent forgotten yours gallax, were just suckin wind)

virg got 2nd?! someone get me an autograph

Gindler

Smash Champion
the where they were building that work bench
Ha, that one's a classic

all right then. although swallowing you and spitting you as a projectile does wonders, but i'll try to use it less often. i'll use it more of a surprise attack. also, i'll probably use diddy more often since i need practice with him in teams. kirby's not a prob since i used to team with tony with him. and marth? thats a surprise i never seen you use him before. i'll try to go to as many smashfests as i can so we can practice. you need to show up too as well. i'm also going to gigs next saturday after work, so maybe we can get some friendlies in. and i already have a teammate for florida gaming, so team with tony for this one (if you can afford it, :laugh:).
Actually, it really is a bad plan of action. When he's in kirby's mouth you're both extremely vulnerable until you can spit him out, after you spit him out he can still be punished since he has two choices of path (half or full) and can be punished for that too (with a fart for instance). the spit attack does damage to your teammate, I've never seen kirby's kill. It's just a really bad idea all around, using an enemy as a projectile isn't that bad but still not very useful. With a snake on your team you'd be better of taking his beard power anyway :)

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Actually, it really is a bad plan of action. When he's in kirby's mouth you're both extremely vulnerable until you can spit him out, after you spit him out he can still be punished since he has two choices of path (half or full) and can be punished for that too (with a fart for instance). the spit attack does damage to your teammate, I've never seen kirby's kill. It's just a really bad idea all around, using an enemy as a projectile isn't that bad but still not very useful. With a snake on your team you'd be better of taking his beard power anyway :)
gindler, don't wreck my kirby pride anymore. your wario already did that enough. :(

also guys, i found another background for the banner. i'll see if i can put it up tonight.

Gindler

Smash Champion
i dont even have the $ for gigs this saturday yet =(
(i havent forgotten yours gallax, were just suckin wind)

virg got 2nd?! someone get an interview
Get an easy job for some monies.

Tony you wouldn'ta gotten first if I played you instead of gallax (if only i didn't play worse in tournies, even free ones :)), wait nvm you're tony and snake's dumb so you still woulda won. Darn

gindler, don't wreck my kirby pride anymore. your wario already did that enough. :(

also guys, i found another background for the banner. i'll see if i can put it up tonight.
Just givin' ya some tips man :laugh:

the fiery pits of hell? it's about time

Noa.

Smash Master
Gallax, I left my wii power cable at your place. Do you mind looking for it for me? You could probably give it to me at Gigs since I'll be there.

TEECO

Smash Ace
I had a lot of ggs with people. Nice tourney especially since it was free. :)

Teeco and Kenyu, what's the name of that technique where DDD opens the portal to hell with Snake's dsmash?
The name is yet to be created...
I'll let you know though lol

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Alright It's been a while sorry i've been busy, but i'm back and ready to smash. We're thinking of hosting tuesday or wednesday, sometime early like 2 or 3 pm. I'm liking all these impromptu tournaments, I just need the tournament software to make it run easy right?

So post which day is better and we'll move the smashfest to match.
Tuesday sounds good to me. I work on Wednesday. And since it's early i can more than likely make this no prob :)

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
you guys are probably gonna hate me for this. heres the new background for the banner, with a new character change. and no gindler, its not the fiery pits of hell:

this was the background i originally thought of, but i couldn't find the pic. i found it on my old computer and put it up. it seems to match with the sprites. also, behind my yellow kirby, you can see a wing right beside the master hand. i tried using the clone stamp tool, but it didn't work. i also tried the same thing with the asteroids, but it didn't work either. can anyone help me with this. and congrats kiki, you've made to the banner, you noob :laugh:. so yea, the 2 most so called broken characters in the middle. umm... so what do you guys think?

-Spike-

Smash Ace
you guys are probably gonna hate me for this. heres the new background for the banner, with a new character change. and no gindler, its not the fiery pits of hell:

this was the background i originally thought of, but i couldn't find the pic. i found it on my old computer and put it up. it seems to match with the sprites. also, behind my yellow kirby, you can see a wing right beside the master hand. i tried using the clone stamp tool, but it didn't work. i also tried the same thing with the asteroids, but it didn't work either. can anyone help me with this. and congrats kiki, you've made to the banner, you noob :laugh:. so yea, the 2 most so called broken characters in the middle. umm... so what do you guys think?
Its pretty kewl. But no mk there? U cant have a crew with no mk! LOL

U should just put mk there and all the names of us who use MK! XD!!!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Its pretty kewl. But no mk there? U cant have a crew with no mk! LOL

U should just put mk there and all the names of us who use MK! XD!!!
that will change once popsofctown joins us this fall, i think. he uses mk. also i plan to have zazen and stafu here as well. tony told me that mickey quit. i don't know if he was being serious or not, but if he did, i may have to take him off the banner. :(

-Spike-

Smash Ace
that will change once popsofctown joins us this fall, i think. he uses mk. also i plan to have zazen and stafu here as well. tony told me that mickey quit. i don't know if he was being serious or not, but if he did, i may have to take him off the banner. :(
Yea mickey quit. A while back!

SOLUTIONl: EVERYONE USE MK SO JUST TAKE OUT MASTER HAND AND PUT MK IN DA BACKGROUND XD

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Yea mickey quit. A while back!

SOLUTIONl: EVERYONE USE MK SO JUST TAKE OUT MASTER HAND AND PUT MK IN DA BACKGROUND XD
what?! aww man, that sucks. looks like someone will take his place. probably zazen then, since he's been hosting smashfests for some time now, but i have yet to meet him. maybe tuesday then. anybody know what color he uses for olimar?

and has anyone seen kei? i haven't seen him in a long time. anybody heard from him?

Gindler

Smash Champion
what?! aww man, that sucks. looks like someone will take his place. probably zazen then, since he's been hosting smashfests for some time now, but i have yet to meet him. maybe tuesday then. anybody know what color he uses for olimar?
Just put virg on there again. He's just that awesome.

As for kei, he was in cali for a bit. Hasn't been missing that long, you just never go to smashfests often so you don't get wrecked by him to remember it.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Just put virg on there again. He's just that awesome.
gindler he's already there. i never took him out. and i like the sig- snake is dumb. :laugh:

man gindler, you sure know how to discourage me. T_T just wait, i won't get wrecked by kei next time.

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
I think you should pick up Bananas. Pretty good character if I do say so myself. But don't forget to drop it next month. This is only temporary. Don't use him again after this month.

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
SORRY guys i missed it. Wii brick and mommy new car Jawns! I was able to semi fix my wii. It still works, just can't reset it or go to the ome menu. I gotta load it in safety mode. And now i have my moms old car and she gots a new one! YES!

Congrats to everyone at the tourney. Oh and CO18 BEAT ALLY 3-0 IN A $10MM

GET ***** BY FL!!!
How did you brick your wii?

Also I cant do wifi from my dorm at UCf right?

Caps05

Smash Cadet
i agree with virg.

make sure you drop them in tourney matches too. ecpescially against me.

zyzzx

kthx

Top Bottom