• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

-Spike-

Smash Ace
so is there going to be a fest tomorrow, I would like to play spike again
ahhh man your making me feel terrible. Tomorrow I am soo booked all day. In da morning im going to the gym and then ima play basketball with CO18 for a while. Then i told my friend i would go over his house cuz he wants to show me this new game called blazblue. Then i promised my girlfriend I would take her to the gym at night. :dizzy:

But mayb if there was one on friday i could make it. IDK tho. My bro wanted to watch Harry Potter on Friday lol.

Saturday at gigs if you go FOR SURE THO!

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
ahhh man your making me feel terrible. Tomorrow I am soo booked all day. In da morning im going to the gym and then ima play basketball with CO18 for a while. Then i told my friend i would go over his house cuz he wants to show me this new game called blazblue. Then i promised my girlfriend I would take her to the gym at night. :dizzy:

But mayb if there was one on friday i could make it. IDK tho. My bro wanted to watch Harry Potter on Friday lol.

oh tru :( oh well we'll play at gigs

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
i'll see what i can do. i may upload it to be bigger next time, just so you can see it more clearly. and kiki? i might as well call him noob. :laugh:

yea, no leader, we all run this crew the way we want. so its cool.

tommorrow please? anyone?

you think? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
thats the kind of attitude that leads to kiki pwning your ***. also, the same attitude that leads you to get your *** grounded before any major tourneys. :psycho:

Caps05

Smash Cadet

basketball. I make breaking ankles an art. get at me one day.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Blasters and missles! too bad I don't plat samus anymore... I miss her sometimes.

I miss my phone too.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Oh noes

Bangin A Mother

So I dropped my phone a few days ago... off of Manta... Sea World's new roller coaster. : / It got recovered, with the water indicator all red, and coaster grease on it.

I got my SIM card back, tho...

So basically, I lost everybody's number (had them stored on the now-dead phone).

If you guys could post or pm me your number, that'd be great...

mine is 863.602.0079.

EDIT* easier way... just text or call me. : )

Gindler

Smash Champion

Blazblue!!! I want to play that so bad. :chuckle:

Taokaka is amazing

so is there going to be a fest tomorrow, I would like to play spike again
This, even though spike is lame and wouldn't be able to make it.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
SMASH TOURNEY AT FULLSAIL ON SUNDAY JULY 19
Sign ups are at noon and tourney starts at 2 pm. 5 dollars to enter. If you wanna know where it is just let me know you're going and I'll meet you up there or something, cuz if I told you where it was, you still wouldn't find it.
Well, I might be able to make this, but I get off work at 1:30. I just need to know where the place is so I can see how far I have to drive.

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
SMASH TOURNEY AT FULLSAIL ON SUNDAY JULY 19
Sign ups are at noon and tourney starts at 2 pm. 5 dollars to enter. If you wanna know where it is just let me know you're going and I'll meet you up there or something, cuz if I told you where it was, you still wouldn't find it.
bah. i get off work at 5:30. maybe I can make it for friendlies

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
Blazblue!!! I want to play that so bad. :chuckle:

Taokaka is amazing

This, even though spike is lame and wouldn't be able to make it.
BlazBlue is amazing.. new brawl i think, but the tournament scene in Fl is not present..

Taokaka is amazing. But i like the vampire chic

If anyone wants to play I own it ;] ;] ;]

all should get into it like brawl !!

p.s im visiting my parents so i wont be able to play for a bit.

Gindler

Smash Champion
BlazBlue is amazing.. new brawl i think, but the tournament scene in Fl is not present..

Ha, the paws are so cute.

You should bring it to a fest sometime for sure and teach us.

Noel's cool too, shotguns FTW

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
can someone hold it down and provide housing for 4 (possibly 6) people coming from jax+me; we'd need housing for FRIDAY night... if you can't house us all that's cool too just tell me how many you can house

get at me thanks

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800

No, it is not the new brawl, comparing it to brawl is distasteful.

Taokaka, mad rush down, i love the noise she makes when she gets hit in japanese (the whole ñañañañaña sound.)

Litchi is bangin though, wish I owned the game to actually get all the combos and loops down. I finally got my permit, so step 1 is complete. License in a few weeks then a job and it'll be mission complete. Once I get the PS3, Blazblue, and a stick, it'll be Mission Accomplished, starfox!

SOMEONE HOUSE GEOFF AND HIS PEEPS

-Spike-

Smash Ace
basketball. I make breaking ankles an art. get at me one day.
R u serious? Dang we gotta play some time for sure. I think <3 said he played too when we were at fl gaming!

OH BTW BLAZBLUE IS OFF THE CHAIN!!! GET AT ME!!! I USE JIN AND RACHEL!!! GET WRECKED!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol if we don't get housing

we're gonna sleep at a wal-mart

or in the parking lot of gigs

both things i've done before

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SONZZZZZZZZZZZzweeee

TEECO

Smash Ace
I need one of you guys to completely wreck my MetaKnight, so I re consider picking him up.

lol... (srs)

Top Bottom