• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
if we had a leader that would kinda against what our group is. we are just a bunch of people who just like to play together. we aren't on a high priority mission or anything. lol.

whoever is the leader though better watch out. i dont like competition.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Any fests tomorrow (I didn't get to stay long at the last one)? or just friday since there's always a fest the day before gigs (and two smashfest days in a row is iffy)

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
all right guys, heres the latest version of the banner:

xYz you're back on it. and look, no asteroids. gindler i put you as wario because caps told me to, lol. so what do you think guys?

also i want to clarify to all that i am NOT the leader of this smashcrew. i wouldn't be a good leader anyway. anybody vote for tony to be leader? lol.
I think I should be on there =P

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
you need to change some of the color of the names.. they are a little hard to read. like mine, nexus, virg, zyzzx, yours and gallax... change Mohongawart to kiki.
i'll see what i can do. i may upload it to be bigger next time, just so you can see it more clearly. and kiki? i might as well call him noob. :laugh:

yeah ill go find it and upload it. just give me some details at it. like what character guys were using and what not.

if there is leader i vote virg. but i dont think its kool to have a leader.
yea, no leader, we all run this crew the way we want. so its cool.

Any fests tomorrow (I didn't get to stay long at the last one)? or just friday since there's always a fest the day before gigs (and two smashfest days in a row is iffy)
tommorrow please? anyone?

I think I should be on there =P
you think? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

gallax

Smash Hero
my friend peter is joining us guys. a toon link!!!!!

you've already met him but hes getting better. i played with him today. he needs more plishing and knowledge. lets help this feller out.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Breasts Are Magnificent

thats not what BAM should stand for its just a general statement.
:laugh: of course. but what should BAM stand for. remember WATO (what are the oddz)?

Big A$$ Muchachas
lol, not quite.

my friend peter is joining us guys. a toon link!!!!!

you've already met him but hes getting better. i played with him today. he needs more plishing and knowledge. lets help this feller out.
oh yea i remember him. he was good. but yea, theres always room fro improvement. i want a rematch with him against my diddy.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
does it have to stand for something?
well not really, unless they want it to stand for something. we're just doing this for fun i guess, until further notice.

How about...

*****ES ASKING (for) MONEY
:laugh::laugh::laugh: so true, i'm like so broke that i can't even compete in hardly any tourneys.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
does it have to stand for something?
I think you should just leave Bam the way it is. You might be taking this way too seriously and too far. Like the banner is cool, but seriously it kinda serves no purpose lol.

Every other crew has a small so they can use it as an signature. OURS is a poster. LOL
Dont get me wrong its cool, but its kinda gay at the same time. So just leave it be and Bam will be Bam! enough said

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
i Think You Should Just Leave Bam The Way It Is. You Might Be Taking This Way Too Seriously And Too Far. Like The Banner Is Cool, But Seriously It Kinda Serves No Purpose Lol.

Every Other Crew Has A Small So They Can Use It As An Signature. Ours Is A Poster. Lol
Dont Get Me Wrong Its Cool, But Its Kinda Gay At The Same Time. So Just Leave It Be And Bam Will Be Bam! Enough Said
Bomb Combo

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
I think you should just leave Bam the way it is. You might be taking this way too seriously and too far. Like the banner is cool, but seriously it kinda serves no purpose lol.

Every other crew has a small so they can use it as an signature. OURS is a poster. LOL
Dont get me wrong its cool, but its kinda gay at the same time. So just leave it be and Bam will be Bam! enough said
that seriously hurt, dude. T_T

i just wanted to do something for this crew, but i guess i've been nothin but taking things too seriously...... (shuts computer off...)

Gindler

Smash Champion
Well mata's was better. BAM

The poster might serve more of a purpose if there was a BAM thread (a few "crews" have threads)

Oh, don't make a BAM thread

-Spike-

Smash Ace
that seriously hurt, dude. T_T

i just wanted to do something for this crew, but i guess i've been nothin but taking things too seriously...... (shuts computer off...)
I didnt want to make you cry, but just thought i would tell you before i had to see it take another 3 pages of this thread and before you kept putting so much time into it. Im not trying to be mean, but I couldn't hold it in anymore. Sorry i guess

Oh, don't make a BAM thread
This made me giggle.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
lol spike said it! yea I dont even know what a crew means,do we get more money/placing points/street credit if we all place well haha. it started out as just us playing together now theres a banner that has been revised like 8 times. I mean when its done. then what? cool its done moving on? the banner thing was cute when it came out now everytime i hear about it it's being changed.

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
I'm seeing a lot off campus get togethers here, which is cool, but is there anybody on the ucf campus who wants to smash it up sometime soon? My transportation is very limited at the moment so this would be a lot more convinient.

Gindler

Smash Champion
lol spike said it! yea I dont even know what a crew means,do we get more money/placing points/street credit if we all place well haha. it started out as just us playing together now theres a banner that has been revised like 8 times. I mean when its done. then what? cool its done moving on? the banner thing was cute when it came out now everytime i hear about it it's being changed.
wait there's crew threads?

edit: so I'm going to start recording again, so I'll probably bring my laptop and dazzle to fests, just saying
There's a few. All dumb :chuckle:

Sweet, recordings. Maybe get some of the ridiculous stuff that happens sometimes (like anytime salco's in the house).

Ha, nice approval list btw. yeahz

I'm seeing a lot off campus get togethers here, which is cool, but is there anybody on the ucf campus who wants to smash it up sometime soon? My transportation is very limited at the moment so this would be a lot more convinient.
I don't think anyone who smashes anymore even lives on campus. Next smashfest at my place though you could take the pegasus landing (free) bus though, goes straight from UCF to here.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
you have to be approved by me and caps to join
so far my approval list is
VIRG
GINLDER
KEI
I see how it is. I had a bomb combo just one page ago and i dont even get honorable mention.

lol spike said it!
Well somebody had to, and I was getting sick of hearing all this talk about it. Especially ever since Virg pointed out how he heard retro voice when he read his posts, I started hearing him every time I read about the crew thing!

Caps05

Smash Cadet
I see how it is. I had a bomb combo just one page ago and i dont even get honorable mention.

Well somebody had to, and I was getting sick of hearing all this talk about it. Especially ever since Virg pointed out how he heard retro voice when he read his posts, I started hearing him every time I read about the crew thing!
its all true tho. im tired the ******* who was to ALWAYS call people out. thanks alot bro. it was eating me up inside. (even though i did say something to him before. ask gindz)

-Spike-

Smash Ace
its all true tho. im tired the ******* who was to ALWAYS call people out. thanks alot bro. it was eating me up inside. (even though i did say something to him before. ask gindz)
LOL. Your welcome i guess. I know hes gonna hate me more than what he already does but it had to be said! :laugh: You do always call people out XD

the thing is, caps needs to approve to before someone is added to the list so I had to double check with him
Oh ok! Aight then its all good then! We still homies ;) lol

Top Bottom