• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
clone alvin and i'll team with the clone

me and clone-anzo would win every time where u at?

gallax

Smash Hero
happy birthday tony!!!!

i say in celebration we team at gigs. just a thought though... I can understand if you dont want to win.

LOOK AT MY NEW AVI!!!!!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
seriously, you guys plan smashfests on the days i can't come... dammit!

HAPPY B-DAY TONY!

Glad were getting a lot of new blood, it like "boom!" everyone go play with team B.A.M
speaking of which, does team B.A.M stand for something? an interesting thought...

Brawlers All Month, lol.

happy birthday tony!!!!

i say in celebration we team at gigs. just a thought though... I can understand if you dont want to win.

LOOK AT MY NEW AVI!!!!!
you're avi is losing it gallax.

tony i hope you enjoy your birthday today! i wish i could do something for you since last year on my birthday you held my very 1st smashfest. :)

Gindler

Smash Champion
Kept forgetting to post a happy bday tony post. So without further delay, happy bday tony

LOOK AT MY NEW AVI!!!!!
Aren't you retro's perma? BAM :)

Cute avi

-Spike-

Smash Ace
ima try to make it tonight. Depends on wat im doin with my girlfriend, and if the weather clears up. I literally have no tires at all, and if its raining thats just ugly for me lol. Mayb i can get my moms car but idk. Ill keep you guys posted!

Toneh

Smash Lord
yea hopefully you guys can make it to the fest tonight since gigs is saturday. We neeed that prac.
Thx for the bday's.
Still recovering from yesterday, got a major headache (drinking related lol)

Last time im drinkin over my limit, not worth it
Oh, and thanks TTT for the info.
np call up zazen 352-232-7797 in case u need help getting there
Wow would love to have whoever could make it. I suppose i'm not too concerned about revealing my address so for anyone coming

OFFICIAL SMASH LOCATION

4431 riverton dr. Orlando Fl. 32817

We're Riverchase (the sign will say it) off of mculloch. The whole complex is one road that circles like a "P" shape so all roads lead to the same place.

When you enter riverchase take your first (and only right) after a small pond and we're the house on the left at the end of the street (not the corner house)
yea zazen just post your address for every fest you have. I did it for you this time.

clone alvin and i'll team with the clone

me and clone-anzo would win every time where u at?
that and clone yourself since you need to be in orlando too ;)
happy birthday tony!!!!

im still tryin to get the $ for singles LOL. 2 days left.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Tony just go steal the money from your little brother...take his lunch money. Or challenge in in a MM... i dont know your a smart guy you'll think of something. cant wait later! :)

Caps05

Smash Cadet
yea tony last night was crazy.

Garb I am def goin tonight if i can stop being dizzy.

Gindz since you ow me like a dollar you should go get me a dr pepper cherry for tonight mm hm

Gindler

Smash Champion
Aight, I'll drop by publix on my way there and get some DPC. After I get an iced coffee from DD's.

Mata, I need some zard lessons. Ivy's good and squirtle is user friendly but zard is so bleh. (wait, you're just stopping by. NVM then)

zazen

Smash Rookie
**** I need to get regular sleep hours (just woke up) Thanks TTT for posting my address and directions, we're of course still on for tonight.

and whats up with this weather, smash-fest in a severe thunderstorm , sounds fun, no one die on the way over.

edit:
I'll Re-post announcement and directions for anyone who missed it:
SMASHFEST AT ZAZEN'S!
8pm to whenever
OFFICIAL SMASH LOCATION

4431 riverton dr. Orlando Fl. 32817

We're Riverchase (the sign will say it) off of mculloch. The whole complex is one road that circles like a "P" shape so all roads lead to the same place.

When you enter riverchase take your first (and only right) after a small pond and we're the house on the left at the end of the street (not the corner house)

try to bring wii's if possible.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Smash-fest in a Severe Thunderstorm.
Too bad I have to miss the SST tonight...

I seriously want to meet some of these people. Zazen, Spike, Gallax, Brawl-form <3, TEECO, etc... gah. See you guys at Gigs, either way...

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Happy Birthday Tony. How old are you? Not old enough. You're just a little jit. I'll prolly be coming to the fest tonight. Wait...is it tonight? I don't know. But anyway, if it is tonight I should be there. I can beat you up when I get there. Fox is gonna rock the freakin house!
P.S. Zazen. I like that name.
P.P.S. Fox for the win!
P.P.P.S. DK for the win!

zazen

Smash Rookie
Happy Birthday Tony. How old are you? Not old enough. You're just a little jit. I'll prolly be coming to the fest tonight. Wait...is it tonight? I don't know. But anyway, if it is tonight I should be there. I can beat you up when I get there. Fox is gonna rock the freakin house!
P.S. Zazen. I like that name.
P.P.S. Fox for the win!
P.P.P.S. DK for the win!

Yeah it's tonight at 8, some of my friends are already here and we're playing, i put the directions on the page beforehand. call if you need directions or help

352 232 7797

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Awww man! i wont be going to any smashfests/tourneys for a couple of days...

moving bites!

TEECO

Smash Ace
If theres not a smashfest tomorrow, im going to cry.

6 minutes of the day left so im on time for this...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY

hope you like the colors

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Everyone has gotten better in the last 2 months, except xYz.

Whos playin tomorrow? Playing once in the last 2 months isn't gonna cut it at gigs so I need to play tomorrow.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
I gonna work like crazy today, so that I can smash! I guess I lied about quitting....

It's such a bad drug....

Who's gonna host today!

Also I want to play everyone, I feel like its been a while .... I'll have to make a hit list!

Oh!

Zazen, and Omau! welcome to the family....
Hope you guys learn alot and meet the rest of the crew

Now I need to contact this one new guy.

gallax

Smash Hero
dang, ive never done that well againt tony...ever. usually its about 65:35 in favor of tony. i guess its all that training from everyone. ive been trying to get better every time we play but never expected that after such a 3hitty start to the day. dayum. my snake was in perma beast mode, except for last stock against tony. lol.

@zazen and omau...THANKS BROS!!!!

it was so nice getting a lot of friendlies today with james and virg. everytime we play james i get better. i have an idea. im gonna watch vids and go to the sheik boards. from there im seeing what you are doing to me.

virg, you are by far the coolest dude to play smash with. even when i lose its fun as hell. MORE FRIENDLIES!!!!!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
sheik boards? more like joke boards...

it's always fun gallax. Thanks for putting up with my pika, lol. I really do want to learn it though... its the least I can do for pichu.

ALSO thanks for having us zazen and omau.

fun friendlies zazen. you oli is a beast you are gonna get really good real fast. sheild grab more!

Gindler

Smash Champion
Bam, thanks for having us zazen. It's a shame that PR couldn't make it.

Darn, I wanted to play gallax's snake when he was in beast mode too. But he never wants to play with me :ohwell:

Oh it was nice meeting (well seeing) your GF mata, forgot the name since I'm terrible with names

Top Bottom