• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Caps05

Smash Cadet
id go if there was a fest. my meta yea.

zazen thnks again for having us, your olimar is getting better and better.

TEECO

Smash Ace
you guys dont understand. I need to play brawl today.
lol seriously text me 321 230 9768 or let me know right here on the thread with whats goin on today.

IT IS A MUST

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, right after this last married with children I have to go to bed.

Bam, ha teeco. Yeah I need to play a little more brawl today too.

Hmmmmmmmm

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
seriously guys! i've been mising out on too many smashfests. isn't there a way to do it on mondays or wednesdays? i have to check my work schedule 1st, but its what i've been getting lately, mondays and wednesdays are legit for me. tuesdays and thursdays aren't cause of summer school. :( seriously, everyone's gonna get way ahead of me and i may be feel like quiting brawl again if i'm so bad. :(

Gindler

Smash Champion
Well there are no mondays or wednesdays left before gigs. We're not that far ahead of you just because you missed a week.

Justin's Mk is getting pretty legit, at least against peach and wario.

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
It's fun playing you too Gallaxy. You've gotten soo much better man. I'm proud ^.^. Keeps getting better and you'll be as good as me one day, LOL!!!! YEAH RIGHT!

P.S. I like your facial expressions when something dumb would happen.
P.P.S. Fox rocked the freakin house!
P.P.P.S. Go caps! MK was doing good. Except against Lucas.

You know what I just realized? I'm about to do shoutouts since I was pretty much doing shoutouts. So here goes.

Gallax - I like your facial expressions when something dumb would happen.

Virgman - Fox rocked the freakin house! Keep that up and you'll be the best in the world.

Teeco and Kenyu - You need to quit being lame and come to the fests!!!!!!!

Caps - Go caps! MK was doing good. Except against Lucas.

Zazen - bro thanks for having us over forever. Your place is cool. That was fun. Your Olimar is good man. Your knowledge about him is really gonna be a great asset to making you awesome. Keep it up.

Garbanzo - Seeing you makes me feel jolly. P.S. I don't think you should spike me anymore with ICs. Ok?

Zyzzx - oh. hold up. You weren't there. What the eff man?

Matabird - Glad you could make it to play, even when angela was in town. I'll do that thing so we can get the lease a'going.

Radix - Happy birthday!!! Dude I didn't know you were that old. You're almost as old as me. You did well man. Fighting your snake is too fun. Keep workin hard and you'll be best snake in the state for sure. P.S. Good job teaching Gallax the ways.

Angela - nice to finally meet you. You prolly won't get this, because you don't play smash, and you sure as ham don't get on the boards. Um....you're pretty.

X-Factor - Garbanzo showed me that AT you guys found. You guys need to post that junk. Good job at workin hard at school. You need to. You're about to graduate. Love you.

Gindler - Why you cussin just cuz you lost to Lucas man!? Can't nobody beat that dude! So don't feel so bad. You should use Wario's bite way more. I get caught in that crap all the time. Your Wario got good outta nowhere. Not better than your Yoshi though.

Pichu/LessThanEffinThree/Jimmer/sucks - We were out of...the universe?...whenever we were teaming last night. I felt like I was having a freakin out of body experience or something. We have sleep now, so we should do better. Good job being all impressive and stuff and teaching Gallax new things. You're so nice ^.^

Raz - Good Pika man! I should have watched more of your matches to see how good you were. Nice job.

Deadweight!!!! - Man you surprised the garbage outta me when I looked at you! I just stared cuz I was thinking, "Deadweight? How? He lives by Tally right? I'm....confused..." So that's why I just stared at you for a sec. Nice ROB man. It's pretty freakin hard to gimp you. Then our random low tier matches were fun too. See you at gigs.

Kei - Yeah I'm putting you last! You freakin deserve it cuz you didn't play me last night, so there! Hmph!
P.S. You looked cool.

Darn, I wanted to play gallax's snake when he was in beast mode too. But he never wants to play with me :ohwell:
It's cuz he think you're garbage.

zazen

Smash Rookie
Man all the smashers in this area are all really nice, Virgman I won't even try to match your shoutout list. It was awesome having everyone over, I won't be smashing tonight but, i hope to see you all at Gigs. If these smash fests are something you guys do often i'll make sure to have quite a few more in the future.

-X- I feel like I haven't been 0-deathed by your ice-climbers in forever we have to play sometime man.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
awesome fest last night zazen...

good playing everyone and can't wait for gigs :) probably leave about 3ish and yeah zazen your oli is getting a lot better :) and deadw8...good to finally play your rob, he's pretty tough but i think kinda figured out who to start with though. nice matches ya'll

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
was a good fest!

Dang virg i didnt even think that we didnt play. I though ti had played everyone, sorry man.. even though i would have beaten you we still needed some matches ;] ;] ;] ;] ;] BAM .. just kidding just kidding..but no YOU LOOKED COOL.

thanks for falco practice garb! need more though =]

thanks for wrecking me with snake tony as usual . . sigh D:

see everyone at gigs! another fest after gigs like the last time i didnt go to =[ ?

team 10bams , 100bams , 23092810bams (who knows our name) will take doubles tomorrow ;D !!!!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i have this scene in my head now of kei and virg bumping into eachother and both going "YOU LOOK COOL ...BAM" at the same time

lol

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Shouts to falco, I heard he 3 stocked Tonys snake?? Lol happy bday buddy.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Guys ima try to make it to gigs tomorrow. IDK tho yet if its for sure. If i do go it will probably be just for friendlies and to watch. I may, just may (huge maybe) enter singles. Idk i think i will probably just save my money for gathering place cuz im really broke and at a small tourney like that I could actually mayb win some lol. Hopefully I can make it cuz its been a while since i seen yall! Oh and I might bring my girlfriend for goodluck if i enter XD!

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Good luck tomorrow guys! er, i mean today...later on. D@mn i always forget! You know what i mean.

Good luck at Gigs.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
SHOUT OUT!

Wait.... I didn't go...:ohwell:

I hate school...

Guys if i don't see any of you tomorrow, best of luck to everyone!
I don't think I'll be able to make it seeing as I have a double lab tomorrow...:mad: 1p.m-9p.m

Zazen and Omau, I'm rooting for you guys the most. It's your second tournament, so enjoy, don't be nervous, ask questions if your not sure about stuff (match ups, CP, etc...), get experienced, and most of all have fun. :)

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
I totally forgot to shoutout to XYZ!! Lol, my bad. You didn't stay long enough, so I forgot, but that doesn't mean you ain't my boy. So here's yours:

XYZ - I'll kill you in Ganondorf dittos. The end.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
My parents went out of town so I got to play smash yesterday.

It turns out being rusty didn't hurt me that bad!

My Meta Knight was about as good. My Kirby actually seemed better. (How was it better? It used fsmash more. That's how it was better.)

Hope you had fun at whatever tournament ya'll are talking about. Makes me want some tournament action...

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
MetaKnight !

*NOM NOM NOM*

I eat them for breakfast!

I could always use meta practice, the more the merrier, so that means I want to fight yours!
Besides it's the standard initiation to, if you want to join or play team B.A.M!

*LET ME KNOW IF THERES A SMASH FEST AFTER GIGS*

zazen

Smash Rookie
Wow of all the ways i figured I'd do badly at this tournament, I didn't figure i'd wake up past registration time. I hate my alarm. Ah well I'll make it to the next tournament and Try to keep practicing.

If there's more smashfests give me a heads up, definitely interested.

EDIT: WHOA nevermind Thanks Tony! Evidently I'm not late at all, be there soon guys!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
somebody please host a smashfest on monday. i need to get away from my parents!

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
I love anime! Nice tourney. I feel like I'm on the brink of gaining a level. Just a couple more things to tweak out. Nice meeting you Fenrir! You're cool. Had fun Fox talk lol. Can't talk Fox talk with anybody else on the freakin boards cuz nobody else plays him! Good job today guys. I love you.

P.S. Thank You God for journeyman!!! Which is what I am ^.^. Look out Lavos! Your demise is at hand!

Top Bottom