• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

zazen

Smash Rookie
Yeah i may be able to host Wednesday and maybe even Thursday too if people need, i'm pretty sure i'll be free, but i need to sleep first then work out my day.

It was great smashing guys, thanks for having us over gallax.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
well if you guys play again today i might stop buy

dude we did another frickin fest till 8 what are we doing.

the only problem was there were black ppl there :p. love you nexus no homo

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Jims its been forever since i've seen you. probably nothing tonight cuase i have class till 1 am but tomorrow i would like to stop by for a bit if there is something going on.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Today is a No go for me. I get out of school in like 45 min. Then I gotta go straight home cuz I work at 3:30. I might be able to do something tomorrow. Depends what time the fest would start tomorrow.:bluejump:

Gindler

Smash Champion
So looks like everyone wants to play tomorrow, no argument there.

Oh and thanks to tony I no longer fear wario vs. D3. yay

TEECO

Smash Ace
when someone posts when/where its gonna be... make the text VERY BIG and YELLOW or another gay color so its easy to find plz

zazen

Smash Rookie
My real world responsibilities are catching up with me so I don't think I can Host tonight, but I can host a TON of people tomorrow.

and for TEECO here's some gay color announcements
SMASHFEST THURSDAY AT ZAZENS!! 8pm to morning.
Bring lots of folk and Equipment, We have 2 wii's and 4 tv's here, Announce ability to show in advance to allow for proper set-ups

/gay colors

Gindler

Smash Champion
Woke up at like 8 (pm) today, stupid smashfest till work at 6:30.

Oh well, it was fun. My wario's on it's way to being legit.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
Back in town. Might go a little bit for tommorrow. Feel like converting people to +. ect.

Might bring melee if people are so inclined, might try to enter next melee gigs for ****s and giggles.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
well if you guys play again today i might stop buy

dude we did another frickin fest till 8 what are we doing.

the only problem was there were black ppl there :p. love you nexus no homo
Look son it's N3XUS not nexus, but you wouldn't know that cuz yo yellow *** won't open your eyes so you can see clearly. It's all good tho...

Caps05

Smash Cadet
LOL i frickin went to my car after the smashfest and my radio was gone..........

N3XUS give it back.

Gindler

Smash Champion
So who all's going tomorrow? It was nice to get a break from smashing today.

There has to be one friday too right? day before gigs and what not.

TEECO

Smash Ace
A break from smashing Gindler? Ive been dying to play brawl besides with mohongwort
and you guys host fest on days that i CANT go. SHAME sshame SHAME on you.

You play brawl dammit. Dammit gindler. Dammit.

Tony: you can wait for your happy birthday e___e;

Gindler

Smash Champion
rofl gindler, just woke up over here.
I might go tomorrow for a lil.

1 hour and 20 min till im officially 23 =)
Ha, nice. I'd get you a racetrac mug but you only drink water :laugh:

A break from smashing Gindler? Ive been dying to play brawl besides with mohongwort
and you guys host fest on days that i CANT go. SHAME sshame SHAME on you.

You play brawl dammit. Dammit gindler. Dammit.

Tony: you can wait for your happy birthday e___e;
Ha, well 3 days in a row was too much. 2 of them requiring me to stay up all night for work the next day.

I like how Gallax planned on ending his fest at 1 and everyone didn't leave till 8 :)

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
sup people, im kinda new but im good at brawl. im pretty tired of playing online with people so i decided...well my brother decided for me to play with people around the area.

i was gonna post this a while ago but i was moving stuff to the new house we were going to move into. hence the word "were." We were going to move there but there was so much problems with the house. 2 days ago we went to the house, at night, to pick up something, but when we turned on the light, there was like 1000 roaches crawling around the whole first floor of the house. nough said...
So then we started moving stuff back to our house, a lot of stuff is still lying in that roach infested house. We got the important stuff back though. there's another house we plan on moving into, so im kinda still in the process of moving. i was planning on going to gigs, but i guess now i cant.

ill probably be able to make the smashfest tomorrow at zazen's, i read the last 3 pages so i could know whats been going on. so anyway ill post back later.

Oh, and thanks TTT for the info.

TEECO

Smash Ace
Cool man, welcome to the boards/smash community I guess lol.

For the record, edit your post instead of making a whole new post to say something. You'll probably get away with it here cause of the modlessness, but keep that in mind.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Aight well i can probably make the fest tomorrow. It starts at 8, so i may be able to go. Depends on how long I stay at out with my girlfriend. Ill post tomorrow if i can make it. Ill pm zazen or call one of u guys for directions. Hopefully i can make it. Wait actually, how far does zazan live from UCF?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Aight well i can probably make the fest tomorrow. It starts at 8, so i may be able to go. Depends on how long I stay at out with my girlfriend. Ill post tomorrow if i can make it. Ill pm zazen or call one of u guys for directions. Hopefully i can make it. Wait actually, how far does zazan live from UCF?
If you jumped the brick wall next to my building you'd litterally land in his neighborhood. No joke.

So It's almost right accross from UCF

Oh and there's a new MK player showing up? coolio

-Spike-

Smash Ace
If you jumped the brick wall next to my building you'd litterally land in his neighborhood. No joke.

So It's almost right accross from UCF

Oh and there's a new MK player showing up? coolio
Cool! Well thats not too bad of a distance at all lol. Well If i manage to go i am good for one wii and brawl disc with infinite replays. (its workin this time for sure!) Ill post tomorrow if i can make it or not. :bluejump:

Top Bottom