• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
got it guys! i just need mickey and spike to tell me now.

heres what i got so far-

still not done, got some more work to do.

zazen

Smash Rookie
Hey It's the Olimar player from Gindlers smash event saturday.
I'm not sure how much notice you need before a smash get together but, if you needed someone to host a smashfest we already have some friends coming over tonight to play at 10pm till late.
I'm located right next to where gindler lives (though not in pegasus). We're in a 4 bedroom house with 2 huge living rooms so there's plenty of space. We have at least 3 good Tv's the other 2 are kinda small and unfortunately only 1 wii (though other friends might be bringing one if more people want to show up).

If anyones interested in smashing i'll Pm the address we're only 2 minutes from UCF. If you can bring a wii that would be fantastic.

Oh and Gindler I think I left my wiimote and classic controller at your house sorry man.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I remember seeing a classic controller smashfest night, just looked around and didn't find it. Maybe it's one of the wii things tony is taking care of. I'll look around for a wiimote though, they hide alot better than CCs do.

zazen

Smash Rookie
I remember seeing a classic controller smashfest night, just looked around and didn't find it. Maybe it's one of the wii things tony is taking care of. I'll look around for a wiimote though, they hide alot better than CCs do.
Thanks, there's no hurry we had a back-up wiimote. I just wanted to give you a heads up before somebody else claimed it.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
:laugh:~~~~~~~~~~~SMASH FEST TODAY AT ZAZEN'S~~~~~~~~~~~:laugh:

10P.M TO LATE

COME ONE COME ALL!

PM, ZAZEN FOR ADDRESS (NEAR GINDLERS) / BRING SETUPS /PLENTY OF SPACE!

Also, Zazen! Tony has you classic controller, and (I think) your broken power supply cord. as for the wii-mote I think it's still at Gindlers place.

Oh! and Retro I did a little spin off of your Banner (I don't have a image host site so I can't post it!) it's your same idea of what you have but with a fullsail kick!

zazen

Smash Rookie
HAHA thanks a bunch -X-. So far we have about 5 people and 2 wii's , we're still good on TV's.

zazen

Smash Rookie
If it sways anyone's judgement pizza has been ordered so there will be things to eat.

And for more direction specifics we're located right off of mcculloch on the end nearer to rouse and alafaya.

As for interesting match-ups , we have a Donkey Kong main here, that's right not Diddy. :p

Gindler

Smash Champion
Might stop by for a bit, have to work early in the morning though. hmmm

Just found the wiimote, it was in the leather recliner. That ***** eats everything.

zazen

Smash Rookie
Wow would love to have whoever could make it. I suppose i'm not too concerned about revealing my address so for anyone coming

OFFICIAL SMASH LOCATION

4431 riverton dr. Orlando Fl. 32817

We're Riverchase (the sign will say it) off of mculloch. The whole complex is one road that circles like a "P" shape so all roads lead to the same place.

When you enter riverchase take your first (and only right) after a small pond and we're the house on the left at the end of the street (not the corner house) It should have a white work van parked out front and a green suv. there's a roundabout to the right where we recommend parking if there's no room in front of the house.

zazen

Smash Rookie
There was another Olimar main at Gindler's smashfest on Saturday?

I didn't see you. When did you get there? :confused:
I got really lost on my way there i showed up at like 11 or 12 and left around 3:30. I think i played mata and zyzzx(sp?) mostly.

zazen

Smash Rookie
This sounds to good! I just might have to take a couple hours out of my work to play....

Anyone from Team B.A.M thats going let me know, I gonna need a ride!

If you need a ride i can pick you up. Not sure how far you are though.

EDIT
I would love to go, but I can't drive and it's way too late to ask my parents for one.
Not sure where you are but, i wouldn't mind being a smash carpool for some people.

so whoever needs a ride and is in the UCF area etc. :)

Noa.

Smash Master
Oh no, trust me, I can't get a ride.

I live all the way in Kissimmee. Half an hour from UCF. I'd love to go, but unfortunately I can't. :(

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
:laugh:~~~~~~~~~~~SMASH FEST TODAY AT ZAZEN'S~~~~~~~~~~~:laugh:

10P.M TO LATE

COME ONE COME ALL!

PM, ZAZEN FOR ADDRESS (NEAR GINDLERS) / BRING SETUPS /PLENTY OF SPACE!

Also, Zazen! Tony has you classic controller, and (I think) your broken power supply cord. as for the wii-mote I think it's still at Gindlers place.

Oh! and Retro I did a little spin off of your Banner (I don't have a image host site so I can't post it!) it's your same idea of what you have but with a fullsail kick!
you have to show me whenever you can. i'm sure its waaayyyy better than mine.

TEECO

Smash Ace
zazen, I'm teeco. You seem willing as hell to play brawl.. and thats wassup.

Whens the next Smashfest guys?

(besides the one today)

zazen

Smash Rookie
zazen, I'm teeco. You seem willing as hell to play brawl.. and thats wassup.

Whens the next Smashfest guys?

(besides the one today)

At our house, for this week we're free every night pretty much, we love to brawl anytime we can and am a little bit more free this summer so smash fests will be a plenty. We'll let it be known when we're hosting ,we have a lot of space at our house to smash.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
hopefully theres gonna be a fest wednesday. i need to get away from home. -_-;

zazen

Smash Rookie
Tony the Tiger just asked for directions and I'm on my way to pick up x-factor now so it seems to be picking up more for those who are interested.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I thought wednesday would be a good day for a smashfest.

Fixing to head out, MAKE me leave by midnight though so I can get some sleep before work.

Hmmm, you're picking people up? when can we leave?

TEECO

Smash Ace
Sweet man, if there's a fest wednesday I'll be there and Ill bring a set up mostlikely.
Along with kenyu.

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
good stuff....

not sure if I'll be able to make any fests this week, but hopefully going to gigabits.... might just try and get some friendlies in tho :)

zazen

Smash Rookie
Alright just got back, -X-, caps and gindler are all here now , It's just getting started so EVERYBODY's WELCOME to COME!

edit:
I think TTT is on his way and also there's still pizza.

Also for those interested i could see us throwing another smash fest Wednesday.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
i'd come for sure but at class till 1am and can't cause the gf :p

im pumped for gigs...i feel my PT has gotten better since last played (not to mention beat tonys snake 4 times in a row legit)

and retro... remember the boarder edges, don't keep the sprites so close 1/8th of a inch away. Also don't have master hand look so stylized...keep him looking like the rest. and yeah the green PT looks beastly...its all huge and stuff.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i'd come for sure but at class till 1am and can't cause the gf :p

im pumped for gigs...i feel my PT has gotten better since last played (not to mention beat tonys snake 4 times in a row legit)

and retro... remember the boarder edges, don't keep the sprites so close 1/8th of a inch away. Also don't have master hand look so stylized...keep him looking like the rest. and yeah the green PT looks beastly...its all huge and stuff.
i know. i still need to know spike's and mickey's colors for their sprites. anybody know or can anyone ask them?

-Spike-

Smash Ace
i know. i still need to know spike's and mickey's colors for their sprites. anybody know or can anyone ask them?
I normally use black, but I like that picture you have of pit there. If you have the same exact sprite in black then u can change it to black. If not that white one looks really cool, and plus idk if black will show up on that background.

P.S.
Retro im pickin up kirby. Can u teach me the ways of chuck norris? Seriously tho can u help?

Top Bottom