• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Caps05

Smash Cadet
so how about garbanzo needs to come to the fest tomorow.

And spike needs to forget about work and grad party's and come get wrecked by my olimar.

TEECO

Smash Ace
SMASHFESTJUNE 13TH

Courtesy of Gindler

TIME: "Around 5ish"

ADRESS: 4502 Jouster Ct Bldg 13 Orlando, FL 32817-8449

APARTMENT NUMBER: 207

Caps05

Smash Cadet
im so tiiiiiiired freakin my desktop just pooped out after spending the whole day on it, installing xp, getting the raid to work, installing xp again after getting it to work. then the monitor decides it doesnt wanna display anything any more. so frustrating.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
x-factor wants the white nana and popo.

I know these things.

Oh,im pretty sure he goes by just Kei, and i dont think joe plays anymore.
its cool. i called force (that falco player we went to yesterday) and he said he wanted to be in it. so its even again! yay!

Retro My Name Should Be In Caps. What Are You Thinking

Oh and fenrir yea its actually two crews that merged into one lol.

PS- Welcome to the crew Fenrir. your fox is BEAST
sorry.

Ooh a banner. Should definitely change or fix the background image or something tho :o artifacts are evil. black levels are really low

good job tho :)
can you help me make a background or help me find one that fits the style of the sprites? and thanx.

I don't know if I like that yoshi sprite though, why's he going all spread eagle?
sorry about that gindler, its the only one i could find.

White for me, please!

edit- Didn't realize it, but you beat me too it!
will do!

can you put Mr. Hand(final boss) as xyz in the back ground
i'm sorry, who?

Fixing faded colors is no problem. Just increase the pic's saturation in photoshop, but not too much or it'll look worse.

Beat me to it. That's just the full sail in us coming out.

Good question why is spike in the banner even though he's wit deez nutz?

I like your idea of training sir...

Also here's what SC did for their banner. Retro's looks better, good **** retro. Just thought I'd throw some alternitive stuff...

PS- YAY is a beast
thanx. and i left spike there cause he's part of our smashfest. fenrir said theres nothing wrong being in two crews.

oh ****. do that retro.

what time gindler. 4-5'ish?
who?

I'm eating macaroni and cheese and chili...and it...is...good.

P.S. DK for the win!
P.P.S. Fox for the win!
P.P.P.S. Garbanzo your avatar is from Chrono Trigger. Just thought you should know that.
so is DK ok for you, cause that would work. let me know.

SMASHFESTJUNE 13TH

Courtesy of Gindler

cool. can't wait!

fenrir the link to the dark fox sprite is here-
http://kazarsanaga.deviantart.com/art/Brawl-Fox-Alternates-79490083

ok guys i got all the colored sprites, just tell me what color you want your character to be. i'll ask again at the smashfest tommorrow.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
the boss retro, master hand. Hes in all the smash games.

we might play next friday for gigs practice :D
so xyz wants to be the big boss huh? lol. but i can't find any good sprites for him. darn it. can anybody help?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Until further notice I only have Wednesdays and Thursdays off. Sorry no random practice.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
The master hand is actually cool ( I say actually because SSE storyline sucks.). At the intro screen to smash 64, you see a floating gloved hand move character dolls around. Then you play one player mode and get to the end, and fight master hand. But only after that, generally, do you suddenly notice that the gloved hand isn't only the force moving dolls around in the intro, nor not only the final boss, he's also the cursor you use at the character select screen, a metaphor for the relationship between player and character.

I'm such a nerd. Good thing I let this junk out online, to people I'll never meet OH WAIT!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
yeah I always thought that was cool too. I'm writing a fan fic that personafies master and crazy hand as a matter of fact... It's all bad and junk XD. BUt I could care less.

TEECO

Smash Ace
SMASHFESTJUNE 13TH

Courtesy of Gindler

New page so people cant miss it ^

Retro, I want a white and black ROB (Like my sig) if thats not much trouble. Oh, and give him a dead pikachu in one of his claws.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Been in Tampa the past few days with no internet, and no Brawl. With that being said, I will definitely try to make it to the smashfest at Gindler's place today. Also, Retro, awesome job on that banner. We've already spoken about the colors for my costume, so I'll let you do work.

Gindler

Smash Champion
hiROI, a friend and I will be attending this.

Should I bring some wiis?
I think wiis would be a good idea. I no longer have one so that's already one less than usual. I'll try rearranging the place when i get back from errands.

Don't mind hiROI.

He was just doing something wrong with the address.
Ha, alrighty. It can be pretty tricky sometimes.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
On a side note, I've been wanting to install the homebrew channel on my wii. I thought all hope was lost when I stupidly updated my wii to the 4.0, but there is still hope. I'll buy an SD card on the way there. Anyone willing to help good ol' Sensei?

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
im probably gonna leave around 7:30ish with Kyle and Tom. They are playing some frisbee right now and im just finishing some homework. So dont fret we'll be there ;)

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
Fun times tonight, everyone.

Mata - Thanks for the advice man, I need to break those habits with Charizard and Squirtle ASAP.

Top Bottom