• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Well, Saturday is no good for me at all, and I work Sunday at 5am so if I can stay awake after work I may go by. (Most likely i will fall asleep tho...sorry) Ill be on campus Monday, so if any1 wants to smash around 2:30 or so for a few hrs let me know and we can meet up.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
hey guys, i've been working on something for the ucf and full sail crew. check it out-

what do you guys think? i'm still not done with it though. gotta add names and stuff. but why do you think?

-Spike-

Smash Ace
hey guys, i've been working on something for the ucf and full sail crew. check it out-

what do you guys think? i'm still not done with it though. gotta add names and stuff. but why do you think?
Its pretty cool. But you def gotta make it smaller so it will look better. The color looks faded, i think if u shrink it, it would better. Good job tho!

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800

It's missing a Marth (aka when I head over to UCF lol.)

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
ok heres an updated version-

some names you can't see cause the font is white. i plan to change that though. i'll get back to your comments later. its late and i'm tired. see ya then.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
ok heres an updated version-

some names you can't see cause the font is white. i plan to change that though. i'll get back to your comments later. its late and i'm tired. see ya then.
Looks pretty cool. But dont put our Smashboard names. Like putting "Spike" would be better than HCBSPIKE. I only used that tag becuz Spike was already taken on this boards lol. Besides that its cool.

crew battle???????
Science Drive vs Alafaya ??????????????
You know u guys would get wrecked right? Like super *****!

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
Looks pretty cool. But dont put our Smashboard names. Like putting "Spike" would be better than HCBSPIKE. I only used that tag becuz Spike was already taken on this boards lol. Besides that its cool.

psh ya kidding me I would like 10 STOCK YOU!!!!!! lol I kid, I'm pretty bad and qdvs has played in forever so maybe, we are counting on rx and sheer to win

Gindler

Smash Champion
Why is spike on the pretty picture? He's in ********!!! :)

psh ya kidding me I would like 10 STOCK YOU!!!!!! lol I kid, I'm pretty bad and qdvs has played in forever so maybe, we are counting on rx and sheer to win
Tony could take Rx- and sheer himself. If not I can do sheer. BAM

QDVS would take us all out by himself though, he's too pro.

Oh as for the picture, it should be in the firey pits of hell, space is too peaceful.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Well all I know is I don't play this game and I beat Spike at that one brawl gigs...*random Science Drive trash talk*

*runs*

:colorful:
This is true :(. But they were very close matches. You guys should be just fine. I mean its not like i have been trainin with a beast Snake named hrnut or anything so u should be fine :chuckle: GO SNAKE AGAIN... PLZ! lol

I see how it is lol. Well i am wit ******** so u can take me off if u want. But i still roll wit yall :(

We homies right?

:bluejump: <--- this smiley is too good

Gindler

Smash Champion
This is true :(. But they were very close matches. You guys should be just fine. I mean its not like i have been trainin with a beast Snake named hrnut or anything so u should be fine :chuckle: GO SNAKE AGAIN... PLZ! lol

I see how it is lol. Well i am wit ******** so u can take me off if u want. But i still roll wit yall :(

We homies right?

Pit vs. snake is so boring to watch :ohwell:

Ha, nah spike should stay. He FEELS like he's a BAM memeber, to me anyway :colorgame

-Spike-

Smash Ace
when you say training do you mean that you've played a couple times recently? because that's what most people call training, to me training is playing everyday for at least a week
Ahh u party pooper! LOL. I was tryn to hype myself up and here u go and call me out. LoL. Banzo we gotta play again! We gotta team up too!

Ha, nah spike should stay. He FEELS like he's a BAM memeber, to me anyway :colorgame
YEA! IF GINDLER APPROVES U KNOW IM IN! LOL

BAM! BAM!

:bluejump:

TEECO

Smash Ace
Retro, Kirby and MK in the middle of the banner??? gtfo

Science drive, bring it.

Less talk about nonsense, more telling people where the smashfest is gonna be at.

EDIT: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019:

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
daaaaaaaaaaaang, ALVIN HITTIN IT HARD WIT THA FACTS

bow down to a founding member of the You Won't lifestyle

we will wreck you for free

TEECO

Smash Ace
Lol daym Gindz, you must live on this thread to see that. It was up for like 5 seconds.
They were supposed to be mankey, but they betrayed me.

Im gonna start practicing ROB guys... a lot.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff retro, like the banner/poster.

What would you do if two people mained the same character?

Put both names under that one character?

LOL, just saying cause back in the day I mained snake... then I switched.

As Tony would say... "that's your CURSE!"

BTW can you put my name as "[X]FACTOR." That's what I orginally wanted, but smash forums didn't like the brackets so I had to use the dash instead. Thanks!

Toneh

Smash Lord
also tony remember that snake ditto we had last year where you foot stooled(sp?) me out of your up+b and won the match by doing it, I going to upload that soon, epic win.
nah man i can barely remember matches i played last week LOL.
I wanna see it. Was it like last June? dammmm thats the 1st month i started playin when i got a wii.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Alright, here's the deal... I know I've been gone for a while, but either I'm in the Alafaya crew, or I'll wreck each one of you... and you know I will. >: D

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Its pretty cool. But you def gotta make it smaller so it will look better. The color looks faded, i think if u shrink it, it would better. Good job tho!
i did. and the faded color makes it look a bit mysterious to me.

very creative ;)
thanx! :)

I know i'm not in the crew but I have a suggestion for the picture, snake and mk should be mid since they are both high tier.
i based their position on the size of their sprites. and of course this past week i've been in uphill battle in the kirby boards discussing the matchup between kirby and meta, so this shows that they are rivals in a way.

It's missing a Marth (aka when I head over to UCF lol.)
then i'll either add you a little later or much later. when are you coming exactly?

its a pretty cool idea. I kinda like it. You should put BAM at the top
will do! i shouldve thought of that! ;)

oh man you're right, i'm sorry. i shouldve asked everyone if it was ok to put their names. but its only a test version, so before the final version is done, i'll ask everyone if its ok. thanx for telling me about it.

retro you should get a better gdubs pic i dont like that one
what do you mean?

Mata.. instead of Matabird :p but not bad i could show you some cool photoshop tricks if you want :)
sure, thanx. :)

Tony could take Rx- and sheer himself. If not I can do sheer. BAM

QDVS would take us all out by himself though, he's too pro.

Oh as for the picture, it should be in the firey pits of hell, space is too peaceful.
spike's in another crew? i didn't know that. what should i do?

and i chose space because it shows that we're the best crew in the world, lol.

We homies right?

what should i do then?

i don't know about that. if he's with another crew, i don't think i should put him here. tell me what to do.

Ahh u party pooper! LOL. I was tryn to hype myself up and here u go and call me out. LoL. Banzo we gotta play again! We gotta team up too!

YEA! IF GINDLER APPROVES U KNOW IM IN! LOL

BAM! BAM!

:bluejump:
hmm... i still don't know...

Retro, Kirby and MK in the middle of the banner??? gtfo

Science drive, bring it.

Less talk about nonsense, more telling people where the smashfest is gonna be at.

EDIT: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019:
heh, sorry, but yea, it looks cool that way.

Good stuff retro, like the banner/poster.

What would you do if two people mained the same character?

Put both names under that one character?

LOL, just saying cause back in the day I mained snake... then I switched.

As Tony would say... "that's your CURSE!"

BTW can you put my name as "[X]FACTOR." That's what I orginally wanted, but smash forums didn't like the brackets so I had to use the dash instead. Thanks!
well, i only put the character that you main now. if you have a secondary, i can't put it their due to the size of the banner.

Alright, here's the deal... I know I've been gone for a while, but either I'm in the Alafaya crew, or I'll wreck each one of you... and you know I will. >: D
oh, i'm sorry i didn't know. i can put in the banner if you like.

so guys help me out here. i wanna finish this. it looks so cool and i'd like to finish it, although i may change it if more people come to smashfest, such as popsofctown, stafu, and anyone else. so let me know and help me. also tell me what to do with spike and any other smasher that already belongs to a crew. thanx. let me know asap.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Well for me I want Caps. swf didnt let me have just caps. and i dont like the sprite for g&w but if you cant find a better one then thats ok.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Well for me I want Caps. swf didnt let me have just caps. and i dont like the sprite for g&w but if you cant find a better one then thats ok.
yea, i couldn't find any better gaw sprites so yea. do you have any other suggestions? and let me know what you mean. thanx. and i'll change it to caps too.

Top Bottom