• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

TEECO

Smash Ace
Thats a good idea Gindler.

Cant at my place, my parents are low tier. So just cross me out right now.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
so i finally got the hang of glide tossing! now i just gotta practice it and hopefully i'll have my second main ready! go diddy!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
yup, i can't wait to practice it more. anybody holding a fest this weekend? i'm down.

Gindler

Smash Champion
*looks at tier list*

Hmmm, he's above D3. Didn't you say D3 was broken?

I do need some diddy practice though, diddy vs. yoshi is fun even with yoshi's ******** trip animation. Need to practice playing as diddy too.

I think mata was just saying that you cancelled last time or something though

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
*looks at tier list*

Hmmm, he's above D3. Didn't you say D3 was broken?

I do need some diddy practice though, diddy vs. yoshi is fun even with yoshi's ******** trip animation. Need to practice playing as diddy too.

I think mata was just saying that you cancelled last time or something though
aww give me a break gindler. either way, after playing dkc i started to like diddy. and yoshi's usually in the air so i see it as more of a problem for me. either way yea we should practice.

and no, mata just hates me. :(

Gindler

Smash Champion
aww give me a break gindler. either way, after playing dkc i started to like diddy. and yoshi's usually in the air so i see it as more of a problem for me. either way yea we should practice.

and no, mata just hates me. :(
Ha, yeah I'm just giving you a hard time :)

Yoshi in the air would be a problem but you're picking up diddy for wario? :confused: Ha

Oh, caps. I have no idea, what'd you have 2 nights ago? Some teeco?

Oh, one more thing. Any idea what day in the weekend yall want to smash? if I'm up chances are my place could work.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Ha, yeah I'm just giving you a hard time :)

Yoshi in the air would be a problem but you're picking up diddy for wario? :confused: Ha

Oh, caps. I have no idea, what'd you have 2 nights ago? Some teeco?
yea, but i faced tony's wario yesterday and held my own. i still lost, but i'm just staring to pick him up. so yea, the fat@ss will be going down soon, lol.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Oh, one more thing. Any idea what day in the weekend yall want to smash? if I'm up chances are my place could work.
saturday would be best since the gamezone tourney was canceled. hopefully we can have a smashfest this weekend.

Gindler

Smash Champion
yea, but i faced tony's wario yesterday and held my own. i still lost, but i'm just staring to pick him up. so yea, the fat@ss will be going down soon, lol.
Tony's garbage wario?

Ha, nah his is really good. Gave me plenty of wario ditto practice (no grab releases of course), which is always fun. Play his falco next, that's a hassle. Snake too.............................obviously, he's the best snake in florida (it's true)

saturday would be best since the gamezone tourney was canceled. hopefully we can have a smashfest this weekend.
Alrighty, I'll replace my spark plugs tomorrow then so I can make it to/host a smashfest (I had to be there sunday but nothing wrong getting to orlando a day early)

PS: Tony, I need some wario vs. MK experience. Care to help on that too? ha

-Spike-

Smash Ace
practice and it won't be so bad. i'll get the hang of diddy soon.

btw, seibrik just asked me to mm him at the next gigs, but i won't be able to go... what should i do?
Ignore it! Its a setup. He asked me to MM him and I said no the first 3x. Then he kept asking and I gave in. First round I barely lost. Second match he ***** me. So he will learn u in about half a match and then you are guaranteed to lose your money. Its good practice, but i wouldn't MM him. Oh you wanna hear the best part. This a.s.swhole told me the lowest MM he does is $5 and then after he beats me he MM's tony $2....wat a ****! Hes a hustler! Be warned!

(....maybe he should use the money he got from me to buy another shirt beside the same blue **** piece of **** he always wears at every singles tourney!)

Sorry just wanted to get that off my chest lol.

:bluejump:

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Retro's same green shirt>Seibrik's same blue shirt
LOL :laugh: ! Very true! But he got a new shirt. I seen him change it 2x (retro that is) Oh and he also got this cool Mario 3 hat! Its looks like a fitted hat so event ho its Mario its g ;)

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Retro's same green shirt>Seibrik's same blue shirt
QFT, lol. :laugh:

LOL :laugh: ! Very true! But he got a new shirt. I seen him change it 2x (retro that is) Oh and he also got this cool Mario 3 hat! Its looks like a fitted hat so event ho its Mario its g ;)
yea, but its just as good as the other one. and that mario cap is my retro cap, lol. gotta represent tthe good old days, lol.

Switch to Fox..
Come on, you KNEW I was going to say that...
you're right, i shouldve seen that coming. :laugh:

that was funny.

I want to play other diddies too so I'm glad you're picking him up retro :) let me know if you need some help, hopefully i'll be at some smashfest soon...
yea diddy covers up most of kirby's weaknesses such as wario, snake, marth, rob, game and watch, and a few others. definitely gonna train with him now that i know how to do glide tossing. with kirby and him, i'll be okay. can't wait for a smashfest! :)

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
yea diddy covers up most of kirby's weaknesses such as wario, snake, marth, rob, game and watch, and a few others. definitely gonna train with him now that i know how to do glide tossing. with kirby and him, i'll be okay. can't wait for a smashfest! :)
hahaha I have trouble with snake, rob, and somewhat game and watch... seems like wario would be a slightly more difficult matchup as well but not sure.

Getting better with snake tho!!!!!!! And just gotta play more robs, game and watch isn't horrible if you can control the stage and if its pretty flat.

Diddy isn't all glidetossing tho :p I'd definitely start playing with none or just one banana for a while...

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
hahaha I have trouble with snake, rob, and somewhat game and watch... seems like wario would be a slightly more difficult matchup as well but not sure.

Getting better with snake tho!!!!!!! And just gotta play more robs, game and watch isn't horrible if you can control the stage and if its pretty flat.

Diddy isn't all glidetossing tho :p I'd definitely start playing with none or just one banana for a while...
yea, but i couldn't do much without glide tossing. hopefully i'll fight without bananas for a moment or two, lol.

Toneh

Smash Lord
PS: Tony, I need some wario vs. MK experience. Care to help on that too? ha
yea just ask which characters u wanna fight,ones that i actually USE of course ;)
and then after he beats me he MM's tony $2....wat a ****! Hes a hustler! Be warned!
i never go higher than $2 :p

..must...get..my $2 back..

:) I beat Seibrik in a $5 MM.
how long ago was it? knowing how long you've been gone haha

Toneh

Smash Lord
Are you guys up for playing smash this saturday or sunday. Whichever day has more ppl free.
I could do either.
Gindler you said your place could be open prolly? :D

Gindler

Smash Champion
Well yeah, we all left it open due to that one tourney.............even though the 10 bucks turned me off. Imma save that for gigs

Oh well, smashfests are free and you get to play even more matches. yayz

Caps05

Smash Cadet
so like three pages later. Gindler I had a Mojito

and sunday sounds gfood because retro has saturday open

Top Bottom