• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
ok heres another version. not much has changed, just the font color and BAM!:

and could someone tell me what i should do with spike? and micky? and any other suggestions will be welcomed.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Well, I think I should be put on it, but I'd hate to have you rearranging everything... and a dark Fox sprite would be hard to come by... you could always put Ike there... but w/e.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Well, I think I should be put on it, but I'd hate to have you rearranging everything... and a dark Fox sprite would be hard to come by... you could always put Ike there... but w/e.
so ike's ok with you? its ok if i have to rearrange it. i'm constantly rearanging it anyway. so ike's good for you?

edit- my 600th post! woot!

Toneh

Smash Lord
lol what, fenrir is fox! Just put 2 fox icons, like diff. ones ^^. Nothin wrong with havin 2 fox players.
Some of those colors are hard to read. Like sensei's, mickys, teecos, nexus, kenyu's.
And make the font a lil bigger and it'll be good.
I have 2 mains btw :D

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
ok heres another one with popsofctown and stafu included along with fenrir. fenrir i you put as fox cause i remember that virg also mains dk.

still not done. and tony, i know you use 2 mains, but your snake is memorable, lol.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
lol what, fenrir is fox! Just put 2 fox icons, like diff. ones ^^
Some of those colors are hard to read. Like sensei's, mickys, teecos, nexus, kenyu's. Its prolly the background.
I have 2 mains btw :D
Everybody has two mains... get over it. lol

And yeah, I agree with this... I am like FL's Fox... why would i be something else? two icons would work.

don't know how to handle having another Fox around...lol

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
ok heres another one with popsofctown and stafu included along with fenrir. fenrir i you put as fox cause i remember that virg also mains dk.

still not done. and tony, i know you use 2 mains, but your snake is memorable, lol.
sorry for the double, but dang... look at me sneaking up behind MK...that's how it should be done!

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
lol I didnt think I would actually be added rofl

You can remove me haha wont be there til like next semester when I head over to east campus and visit them smash fests and chill with you guys.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
lol I didnt think I would actually be added rofl

You can remove me haha wont be there til like next semester when I head over to east campus and visit them smash fests and chill with you guys.
well ok, but not right now. it would make it uneven. but its not the final product so yea.

Weeg should start playin again so we can have a luigi player around :D.
He might stop by tomorrow.
really? i may add him if he wants too. i think i faced him once.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i'm just gonna throw one more now.

i won't put up another one until i hear some suggestions from anyone.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
So retro put like 3-4 comments about not sure if leaving me in. At first I laughed then i was like again....again...again! WTF! If you dont want me in the pic you can yank me out. I wont cry and it wont hurt my feelings.

* You can pull me and stafu out and itll be even

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
So retro put like 3-4 comments about not sure if leaving me in. At first I laughed then i was like again....again...again! WTF! If you dont want me in the pic you can yank me out. I wont cry and it wont hurt my feelings.

* You can pull me and stafu out and itll be even
are you sure? and what about mickey?

Toneh

Smash Lord
Just photoshop that same fox sprite, or a diffrent one with darker colors.
true, sounds simple enough.

yea its a better idea to have everyones real main instead of tryin to get every single character.
Dang, i never noticed how many characters we use between us all lol.

Leave Spike in, bc i say so :p

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Why don't you just stick two foxes in there. I don't think it would be that much of a problem. Just photoshop that same fox sprite, or a diffrent one with darker colors.
true, sounds simple enough.

yea its a better idea to have everyones real main instead of tryin to get every single character.
Dang, i never noticed how many characters we use between us all lol.

Leave Spike in, bc i say so :p
yea you both bring a ggod point. its no problem though, found different colored sprites on deviantart. i just need to know from everyone if theres a certain color sprite they want (fenrir i found the dark fox! :)). let me know. i'll work on this later. i gotta work all the way to 11pm and get up early the next morning so i'll probably work on it over there at whoever is holding a smashfest.

edit- yea i'll keep spike in. i actually wanted to keep him in anyway, just wasn't sure. and i wonder if we should come up with a name for this... any thoughts? oh and since i'm getting rid of stafu for the time being, that makes it uneven for now. does joe play smash still? i could add his lucario if he wants to. and if he does, whats his smash name?

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Retro My Name Should Be In Caps. What Are You Thinking

Oh and fenrir yea its actually two crews that merged into one lol.

PS- Welcome to the crew Fenrir. your fox is BEAST

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
Ooh a banner. Should definitely change or fix the background image or something tho :o artifacts are evil. black levels are really low

good job tho :)

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
yea you both bring a ggod point. its no problem though, found different colored sprites on deviantart. i just need to know from everyone if theres a certain color sprite they want (fenrir i found the dark fox! :)). let me know. i'll work on this later. i gotta work all the way to 11pm and get up early the next morning so i'll probably work on it over there at whoever is holding a smashfest.

edit- yea i'll keep spike in. i actually wanted to keep him in anyway, just wasn't sure. and i wonder if we should come up with a name for this... any thoughts? oh and since i'm getting rid of stafu for the time being, that makes it uneven for now. does joe play smash still? i could add his lucario if he wants to. and if he does, whats his smash name?

White for me, please!

x-factor wants the white nana and popo.
I know these things.

Oh,im pretty sure he goes by just Kei, and i dont think joe plays anymore.
edit- Didn't realize it, but you beat me too it!

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Its pretty cool. But you def gotta make it smaller so it will look better. The color looks faded, i think if u shrink it, it would better. Good job tho!
Fixing faded colors is no problem. Just increase the pic's saturation in photoshop, but not too much or it'll look worse.

Ooh a banner. Should definitely change or fix the background image or something tho :o artifacts are evil. black levels are really low

good job tho :)
Beat me to it. That's just the full sail in us coming out.

Why is spike on the pretty picture? He's in ********!!! :)
Good question why is spike in the banner even though he's wit deez nutz?

when you say training do you mean that you've played a couple times recently? because that's what most people call training, to me training is playing everyday for at least a week
I like your idea of training sir...

Also here's what SC did for their banner. Retro's looks better, good **** retro. Just thought I'd throw some alternitive stuff...

PS- YAY is a beast

Gindler

Smash Champion
So, smashfest tomorrow right? Just making sure in the midst of all this picture where yoshi should be in the center talk :p

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Ill be buisy all day tomorrow. I work in the morning and have a grad party at night to attend to. Let me know if there is a fest Sunday and I might be able to go then.

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
I'm eating macaroni and cheese and chili...and it...is...good.

P.S. DK for the win!
P.P.S. Fox for the win!
P.P.P.S. Garbanzo your avatar is from Chrono Trigger. Just thought you should know that.

Top Bottom